[Fic] Such was the way of Krieg (Drocol)

A forum for models, paintings, sculpts, drawings, and anything else that you or your friends have made! Feel free to offer services so long as they're directly relevant to the forum and not the hobby as a whole.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:03 pm

#28-D-0715/W was laying on the clean floor of his personal quarters. Wearing only a white singlet and his uniform's pants. Staring at the hard, concrete ceiling. The Krieger has a thought of what occurred at the Chapel. Subconsciously, #28-D blushes faintly, though his lively pink skin makes it hard to see it and his heart beats a little faster.

#28-D holds his face and shakes his head, trying to rid him of the memory.. of her.. beautif-he shakes his head again. The Krieger sighs and gets up from the ground and looks for his diary. He finds it in his nightstand near his bed, next to a bottle of Rahzvod.

#28-D picks up the diary and looks at the bottle of Rahzvod. He frowns and closes the nightstand. #28-D then jumps on his bed and begins to flick through the pages. Feeling nostalgic, he begins to read some segments of his past.
Last edited by Drocol Ritter von Krieg on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 pm

But #28-D’s idea of a nostalgic journey was cut off as unwanted, embarrassing, memories that began to flow into his mind. #28-D swiftly opens the nightstand to his side, drops the diary inside and closes it accordingly. He then flops onto his bed whilst groaning and sighing into the pillow. #28-D curls into the pillow to his right, slightly hugging it, shaking his head slowly and muttered something about foresight before muttering in his native tongue. He calms himself as he turns to lay his back. "It was so embarrassing, I was dancing like a fool.."
#28-D face palms and snickers quietly in the darkness. Then turns to his side and sighs calmly. Closing his eyes in the process. His body relaxes and surrenders to exhaustion. He yawns and finally dozes off into the abyss of his mind...

It was black for a second then a dim light hit his closed eyes, he groans. "... Guess theres no dreaming for me.." he covers his eyes with the blanket. "Nor nightmares.." He says assuring himself..

A muffled giggle can be heard in the distance, slowly getting louder as it approaches. Then before Drocol could jerk up and confront the intruder. He could feel the weight of something increase ontop of his stomach.. But couldn't identify what it was as the figure above him pinned his arms to the bed with it's legs and covered his eyes with the blankets provided to him. Then the weight of the figure on top of him increased as it laid it's torso onto him.. He felt the figures fingers run through his black hair and heard a familiar gigg-Oh.. Drocol sighs.. "Fri-" "Good Morning Brother." She giggles mischievously. "Could yo-" She begins to squeeze Drocol. "No." Drocol eyes began to widen as Friedas hands began to go down on his body, then stops at his sides. His facial expression changes as he knows what will occur.. "N-No. F-Frieda, P-Please..."

Frieda bites her lip as she feels Drocols body grow tense. Preparing for the inevitable exploitation of his weakness. "Did I hear; Yes Frieda, please tickle me!" She says trying her best to replicate Drocol's smooth voice. Drocol struggles to get free. He retorts, of course, but it was futile. As her fingers poke away at his sides, ribs and stomach. Drocol convulses with laughter. Until Frieda joins in with her signature giggle, she weakens his hold on him and Drocol breaks free. He returns the playful abuse, until they stop when their bodies became sore from each others abuse.. They both collapse and fall to their sides, panting. Frieda slowly snakes a hand up between them to point at Drocols eyes. "What?" He says with a concerned tone. But doesn't look down at her finger, he was expecting a flick on his nose if he did.

She grins at him, knowing that he knew her plan, but places a hand on his chest. "Your eyes are getting lighter." He sighs at her.. "You think it is a mutation?" Frieda shuffles closer to Drocol, moving the hand on his chest behind his back and placing her head under his chin. He returns the gesture by holding her close. "No..I do not think so..." She pauses, causing Drocol to look down, she gathers her words and continues. "From what I hope.. It is natural. Ask father when he comes home." Drocol sighs... whilst running his fingers through Friedas golden blonde hair. "Will, do.." They themselves, fell silent.. Only their lungs for their need of air, the ticking of a clock and the sounds of the Hive that never sleeps can be heard. "I.. love you." She whispers coyly under his chin. Frieda moves her head to place her ear against his chest, wanting listen to his heart's harmonic beat. Drocol cringes as her hair tickles his throat, but he endures.

He moves away from the tight embrace, which he immediately missed, and Frieda's face expresses concern but immediately disappears as Drocol hovers above her and gazes into her Dark Blue eyes. "I.. love you too." She gives cute smile before Drocol lowers himself to give her a peck on the forehead. Then rises and sits on the edge of the bed. "We should get dressed.." Frieda crawls to him and leans on him, wrapping her arms around his chest in the process. "Or we can sleep for... one, or two more hours..?" She whispers into his ear as she rests her head on his shoulder. He smiles at the proposition and ruffles her hair. "Seems like a good idea." He falls back into the bed, bringing Frieda with him. Drocol placed his hands on the back of his head while Frieda places her head on his chest, constantly commenting on how beautiful his heart beat is, they have a brief chat which ended in laughter. Finally they closed their eyes and enjoyed each other's warmth as they tightly embrace one another.

Once again there was silence. Only the ticking clock, their light breaths and sounds of the Hive can be heard. Before he drifted off to sleep he pondered on what he was going to do later this morning.. Oh, Mothers piano lesson.. Drocol tries to make a mental note. Then kicks up the sheet to cover them both. Then yawns. "See you in two hours. My beloved sister." Frieda yawns and lazily gives Drocol a thumbs up, then rests her palm on his chest and falls asleep immediately. He scoffs at her for a second and follows suit. Closing his eyes, slowly drifting off into his unique mind.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:23 am

Two Hours turned to Three... and Three Hours turned to Four. Drocol awoke to find Frieda curled up in his arms, sleeping soundly underneath the lavish covers. He kissed her forehead and ran his hand through her long golden blonde hair. Before wrapping himself protectively around her. He stayed like that, not moving a muscle in fear for waking her up. After a while her eyes fluttered open and she let out a cute yawn and looked confused for a moment as to where she was, but then he saw recognition flare in her eyes and she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good Morning my love~..." She coos before burrowing back into his chest and their nest of blankets. "Good Morning.." He sighs as he held her close, running his hand through her hair softly.

He could lay there forever.

"What time is it?" She mumbles as she squishes her face into his chest. Drocol turns to his right to look at his clock on top of the nightstand. His heart skipped a beat, Frieda felt this and looked over his shoulder. "Huh, it is eleven twenty-one.." she states before returning to the warmth under the covers. "Mother will.. wait, is today Tuesday?" He says worryingly. "Yes, my dear brother. You can rest, now let us return to silence.." She giggles as she tangles herself around Drocol. His heart beat returns to a steady and calm pace as the warmth of her breath batters against his bare chest. Once again he wraps himself protectively around Frieda with not a care in the world, snuggling under their sheets that provided them both with warmth and comfort. However, their peace was not to last as Drocol heard footsteps coming down the hall, as did Frieda apparently as she looked up at him before giving him another kiss and untangling herself from him.

Drocol stood up and after a little searching, he found his shirt in the dark and put it on, while Frieda stayed nestled under the covers of the bed. He heard the inevitable knock at the door and, left hand behind back; opened the door to reveal one of the many servants of the household standing on the threshold. Taken aback at how quickly the Young Master had answered the door. "I'm sorry to bother you Herr Ritter, but your Mother has requested your presence downstairs for your Piano lesson..." He stopped mid-sentence as he noticed Frieda lying on the bed, the covers barely concealing her. His eyes quickly scanned the lit up room and saw what had been her cloths, save her undergarments, lying on the floor beside the bed. Her face reads as if she had just came down from her high. But behind the seemingly pleasured face, was a mischievous grin. Drocol traces his servants glances and flinches as he drinks in her prank. The Servant looks away with a hand over his mouth as he tries to keep his composure. Drocol mentally face palmed. "Thank you for informing me, tell Mother I will be there in due time."

He said breaking the silence before closing the door in his face. The Servant walks off, trying to forget the scene.. Drocol shook his head and sighed. This’ll be going down the Grape Vine for sure.. He walked back to the bed where Frieda was waiting, a knowing smile on her face and sat down next to her prone form. “You did that on purpose.” He said, slight amusement in his voice. She stuck her tongue out at him. “Well, I had to. You saw the female servants with their hungry eyes..” Drocol rolls his eyes at her claims. But truth be told, he has been eyed yearningly by some of the staff.. He rolls his eyes and ties his boots tightly, “I’ll be right back with some breakfast.” He chucks his uniform on and walked towards the door only to have a soft hand hold him back. “You gentleman you..” He turned with a smirk on his lips as Frieda stood on her tip-toes to hug him. Drocol, having to bend just so she could reach him.

He groped her side and watched as she jumped in surprise. Chuckling, he opened the door and walked out of the room. He returned a bit later with a tray of food he had gathered from the kitchen and a black dress folded over his arm with a white bow attached to the upper abdomen. As he entered he found her standing in front of his Armour, with a look of curiosity on her pale, yet gorgeous, face. She ran her hand across the Armours warplate, starring up at the respirators skull like features. She retracts her arm and crosses them. She casts a sorrowful expression on her face. “Not... fair..” Drocol closed the door softly, causing her to turn around and look at him with a guilty expression. “What are you doing?” he said, setting his load down on a desk by the door, “Brother.. I-I was just-” Frieda blurted as she tried to explain herself, before Drocol walked over to her and pulled her into his arms. He looked at the sheet, then to the Armour itself. Examining it closely. He sighed, cradling her in his arms as she whimpered softly. “I should really move that.. It makes this room look.. Grim.” She nodded with a smile on her lips and he released her.

He began moving the Armour to the corner of the room, Frieda watching expectingly from the bed as she ate her breakfast. After a few minutes Drocol places the sheet over the Armour, concealing it and gathers the missing pieces of his uniform. “Hm.. Where’s my armband?” Frieda jumped off the bed and hurried over to hand him the dual striped band. “Danke, mein goldene Blume.” She motioned her hand, signifying ‘Oh stop it you.’ “Come on brother, you have to get going.” she said as she pushed Drocol away from the mirror to the door. “But I nesh-” Frieda placed a finger on his lips to hush him. “But nothing — you look fine.” she tucks in his tie. “Now if you will excuse me, I have things to do.” Drocol’s eyes squinted as he groomed himself, as if she had an ulterior motive, “What things?” she glances at him, “Lady things! Now go, you have delayed Mother long enough.” he chuckled and threw up his arms. “Alright, alright. See you later this evening.” he left the room, closing the door behind him. “Looking forward to it!” She said before the door finally closed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable