FREE VOX CHATTER!

Airwave communication across the surface of Valmaira
Metal C0Mmander

Postby Metal C0Mmander » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Considering that I feel the previous vox chatter channel has been taken over by people playing the current plot RP I thouhgt of creating this new chanel for every character to chat without having to deal with discussions they don't know anything about. Don't know if it actually is that vital a thread but there it is.

And no this isn't a Tau ploy devised to learn of all your secret plans Gue'la.
If you are seeing this I didn't die or anything I just figured that because of my unabillity to remain involved regularly for long periods of time I might as well not bother the rest of the forum.

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 pm

++Frakking Dross! Emperor help me, I will have your balls hanging from a chain!++

QUERY: NO KNOWN IDENTITY

Metal C0Mmander

Postby Metal C0Mmander » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:16 pm

If you are seeing this I didn't die or anything I just figured that because of my unabillity to remain involved regularly for long periods of time I might as well not bother the rest of the forum.

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:17 am

Krrrrzt
++Everyone in position?++

++Copy.++

++Yeeep.++

++Copy!++

++I'm here.++

++Alright, make 'em holler.++

DrAwesome2012

Postby DrAwesome2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:49 pm

++Anybody listening, if you spot a ratling wearing penal legion flack armor, he has stolen my flask. And my wallet. And my las pistol. If anybody sees this criminal, I would appreciate it if you would bring him to the southern barracks. Well at least I still have my tarot de- MOTHER FRAKER!!++
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77
Corporal Tayber Luskin, just an ordinary Guard sniper from Cadia, and Shas'Ui Kisi, a disgruntled Tau medic without a past

Metal C0Mmander

Postby Metal C0Mmander » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:52 pm

KRRZZT

++This is commissar Holt speaking I would like to remind all of you guardsmen positioned on Naris that you are fighting for the most holy and honourable of purpose. The advancement of my career. *snicker*++

vengence angel

Postby vengence angel » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 am

++Impersonation of a commissar is subject to immediate sanction. (inaudible background mumbling) yes, thank you tech priest that location is welcome. (fading yell) GET MY COAT I'M GOING FOR A WALK++
##Thought for the day## you're life for the Emperor, your body for the Mechanicum.
Tech priest A1D1N

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:15 am

++Hey, any one seen a big lumpy sack? It's got....um not important, just if any one took it please don't pull the cord. Or shake it too much. Or poke it hard. Or set it near an open flame. He'll just bury it for all our sakes.++

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

Metal C0Mmander

Postby Metal C0Mmander » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 am

KRRZZT

++This is commissar Holt speaking. I would like to remind you that impersionation of being a douchebag is subject to immediate sanctions. Also I like kissing Taus. Hehehe. {Sound of dropped equipment and in the background} Get out of my way you slow fuck! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!++

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 am

++ I leave the vox office for TEN MINUTES... Can you at least try not to get us all shot with your shenanigans? [Sound of head hitting arms and desk with exasperation] ++
++ Learn to maintain the Vox systems they said. It'll be relaxing work, they said... ++

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

DrAwesome2012

Postby DrAwesome2012 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

++Really swimming in wounded over here at the med ward. Anybody with medical supplies or training is asked to come to the medicenter and assist with burn victims. I've Imperator.++
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77
Corporal Tayber Luskin, just an ordinary Guard sniper from Cadia, and Shas'Ui Kisi, a disgruntled Tau medic without a past

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:00 pm

++Seriously who took my bag? That thing was super hard to put together and cost me a ton. Look I'm not angry, just really need that back the timer may be on.++

DrAwesome2012

Postby DrAwesome2012 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77

Vurrunna

Postby Vurrunna » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:51 pm

*Sarcastic Adult Voice* ++*KZ-ZT!*--and that should do it. See, how it works is we get to hear everything they're saying, but they have no idea we're here. The wonders of technology, Kisi. Anyways, I've still got to repair Drone 6 before I can check up on Monat's suit, so--++

++Wait... Why is that light blink--OH KECK!!++

*Sound of tussling about, light and hurried swearing and discussing*

*Poor Imitation of a Commissar* ++Erm, *ahem,* uh, don't mind that, Guardsman, just, uh, a minor problem with some hooligans, uh, meddling with the vox, they've, uh, been shot, and buried, by their kin, who have been shot, uh, so, we're fine, we're all fine here, uh, how are you? Oh for the love of Tau'va... *KSCH*++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 am

++9453/1-01 on VOX line, should one individual find a trenching tool with a number among his belongings, address Trench No. 9453/1-34. Should the Individual not report to the aforementioned location in 20 standard minutes; his name is known to the Commissar and will be soon visited by 9453/2 and 9453/5. That will be all, 9453/1-01 out++

/

rodbob

Postby rodbob » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 am

++And I said, "That's not a grox, that's his wife!...Oh hello Sergeant Fothergill-Scott...What do you mean I'm sat on the transmit button?...Oh frak me!" (Sounds of irate orders being shouted in background)++ *KZZT*
Doing the work of the Emperor is its own reward.

Characters:

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 am

++THAT'S IT! I'M GETTING MY FLAMER!!!(sounds of yelling and a struggle, followed by a whoosh of flame) I WANT MY BOMB!!!++KZZZT++

DrAwesome2012

Postby DrAwesome2012 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 am

++WARNING. WARNING. ROUGE GUARDSMAN IN NORTHERN VOX OFFICE. ALL SECURITY FORCES REPORT TO ASSIGNED POSTS. WARNING. WARNING.++

++KZZT This is the officer of the watch. It's just Krast. Again. Someone get him his damn bomb and a cup of recaf. Pronto. KZZT++
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 am

++Attention, this is a message to all Imperial Guard personnel stationed in South Naris Capitol Outskirs: please refrain from entering Trench Complex No. 9453. The area is filled with Poison Gas as a result of the consumption of expired Astra Militarum Rations.
On a side note: Astra Militarum Rations CAN expire from time, if your Ration was produced between the 35th and 36th Millenium: please contact your local Departemento Munitorum center for new Rations and your local Death Korps of Krieg detachment for the safe disposure of the expired Rations upon the enemy.
That is all, No. 9453/1-101 out++

/

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

++Ehm... This on? It is cool! Alright you sorry good for nothing pieces of grox dung! Who here things there the fastest gun on Naris? Who has the steadiest hand? Who's the best with a longlas? Well let's find out you lazy animals! Meet me, Sergeant Krast, at the weapons range at 1500 hours. We have a real genuine shooting tournament in the makings! The First Annual Naris Guard Shootout! So come on down if you thing your the best shot in the guard! Or just want to watch the action. Also, if you want to get real invested, see Savin by the front door. Krast out!++