FREE VOX CHATTER!

Airwave communication across the surface of Valmaira
Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm

++ Yes well, one does rather find one's uniform gets dirty if one actually goes outside, or takes part in combat.
We find it's the difference between being in the guard, and being an attractive paperweight...

Speaking of which, I must depart for morning PT, where I don't expect to see any of you break pattern and actually attend. ++

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

CyGamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby CyGamer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:58 pm

++Cant. Medicae gave me a pass from that. Hehe++

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:16 pm

++ My sympathy. Allergy to 5am is a very real condition. ++

Mordian Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:44 pm

++0500 iz an absolutely ordinary hour fur morning proceadures. Howv kouldt a guardsmann haffe an Allergie to zat? Or time at all?++

/

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:52 pm

++More of the gut shot I took.++

++Krast, we cleared you for duty three days ago.++

++...Well thanks Jaren. I’ll be sure to swing by the Ward and have a talk with you later...++

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:01 pm

++I can come if you want! I-++

##Luca don't you have a broadcast to do?##

++But I never get to-++

##You are more valuable to moral than you are a soldier.##

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:16 pm

## I beg to differ, Lieutenant. Not only is it his actual job to protect his seniors but he is an excellent soldier. I can personally vouch for his marksmanship. A soldier like him will be more effective in the field not only due to his skill and the overall need for more bodies, but raise moral among our troops through victory. Though, I guess you wouldn't know that sitting in your office all day and not bothering to look out the window, propaganda officer. ##
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:46 pm

##Thank you for your opinion it will be noted but he was assigned to be managed by me and I will see how his should best be spent. He will be used to the best of his ability I am sure.##

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm

##Clearly, though I believe his abilities lie more in destroying the Emperor's enemies and protecting the Guard's officers than singing and dancing.##

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:54 pm

++i dunno, something tells me you both feel his best abilities are to be spent for recruitment purposes aye?++
guard characters: ///

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:49 am

++Wait, are we talking about posters and prop recruiting or behind the shed recruiting?++

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:52 am

++a little from column A and a little from column B++

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:49 am

++ I recommend doubling your daily water rations if y'all continue being so thirsty. ++

Mordian Characters:

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:03 am

++I don't get it.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 pm

++Kould you explain, Kommissar?++

/

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:08 pm

++ Hydration is very important. ++

Mordian Characters:

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:57 pm

++This is Master of Ordnance De Grotto. I am happy to hear on my routine comms check that this vox frequency for once has sensible and constructive chatter on it. Hydration is indeed important. All guardsmen should make sure they attend to their daily needs so that they can remain at their peek fight potential. Carry on Commissar, though all uses of this channel should do their best no to clutter this channel in case of emergency. Again I leave this in your care Commissar, that is all.++
//

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:38 pm

++Somehow I am more confused than normal... I'm going back to filling out my form for request off base leave. Reminds me Cat I need you to sign this!++

##[Audible flustered officer] Why do I even communicate with you cretins?!##

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:02 am

++i find it funny that this call for more hydration is coming from cat of all people++

++also, i don't know, why do you continue to communicate with us cretins?++

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:31 am

++Because she needs us to do her bidding.++