[PDF Vox Channel] Plot - On the Road Again / ooc

Airwave communication across the surface of Valmaira
Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:45 pm

++ If someone has the last rocket launcher in Naris, they're not gonna waste it on a truck, Kites...
I smell potential hijacking or stranded locals. And no Corporal, you can't hijack them right back. ++

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Hobbsy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 am

++Aye! We could always offer em' something small to get em' to help?++
//

Nevaraon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nevaraon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 am

++probably a trap laid to ambush us, steal our stuff, and leave us for the Kroot scavengers+++

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:47 am

++Corporal? Thanks for the field promotion!++
Characters:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:57 am

++ Make that Lance. Enjoy. ++

Mordian Characters:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:17 am

Okay!
Stop and check it is.

Round formatting is written up in the top post of the plot thread.
I'm gonna need some IC responses to kick off the round, and Lothar will stop.

Mordian Characters:

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 am

Can I say something IC now or should I wait for a post from you?
Characters:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:25 am

Go for it.

Mordian Characters:

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:44 am

Nevermind, re-read the post and realized I'm too far to yell at them.
Characters:

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Foster:*grumbles about others getting field promotions when he's been helping*
//

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 pm

OOC: Just to verify, You want us to post before our action then roll or roll than action?

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:58 pm

I'd like you to roll and I'll give you the level of understanding or information you earn.
You can also describe your actions as a precursor to that.

Mordian Characters:

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:07 pm

++If we keep her warm, could she survive combing with us? We could use some help and we may even find some stuff to help her.++
//

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm

++ I think the snow probably saved her from a more serious swelling from a blow to the head. I'm no medic, but she looks like she'll live.
Ironically, if we don't get this wagon, we may not have the supplies to treat her or many more patients.

These guys are guard, I don't really know if we can trust them. ++

Mordian Characters:

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 pm

++There half frozen sir, I don't think they'll be much trouble.++
//

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:49 pm

++I'll be frank, yeah? I say we leave 'em. The guard hasn't done it's job to help us, and is busy doing it's own crap, unless they got something for us, I say it isn't worth our time.++

OOC: Kites doesn't trust the guard. Normally I'd say try to help them, but my character would say otherwise so....I'm kinda 50/50.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

++You'd leave these people out here to freeze? Have ye loset your sense of humanity lad?! And if I may remind ye that it was Natick who soared any relationship we had with the guard.++

OOC:Foster would like to bring them along. As much as he is a git, he does have a heart somewhere.
//

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 pm

++ Funny. I thought it was when the Guard dropped a Lance on the Capitol that the relationship went sour.

Let the guard deal with the guard. They have a tent. Let them wait for their backup to arrive. ++

OOC:. Tricia doesn't trust Guard further than she can throw 'em. And she can't throw 'em. ;)
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:23 am

++i have a “feeling” at least the woman driver will be useful to us when we get to the supply truck++

OOC: Nagru doesn’t like new people either, but his mistress is a powerful Precog psyker. And she hinted at them being useful.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 pm

++They make themselves useful, or offer some form of payment, I could care less what ya do with 'em. But I gave them an eye already. My rewards was them stripping me of my commission. And that isn't even the biggest sacrifice, yeah? Either they earn their keep or we don't waste our time.++