[Operation Home and Cooked OoC/Vox Channel]

Airwave communication across the surface of Valmaira
TheRedauthar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheRedauthar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:06 pm

=][= GM Post Put on Hold by request. =][=

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:56 pm

You now have a Discord channel of confused players lmao.
There were a bunch of micro scenes, which ones were affected, as some of us had posts mostly written?

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

TheRedauthar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheRedauthar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Well the delay is temporary, and I'm not changing anything "at the moment." But I was PMed to ask if I could hold off the GM Post to finish some thoughts/convos.

Once I find out what is being affected, what isn't changing will be immediately back up. XD.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:52 pm

And we're back.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Tue May 28, 2019 4:13 am

Beware! I live! And Update!

Sorry for disappearing. I said it on Discord first, things kinda got rough in my life for a bit, but I'm back!

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Wed May 29, 2019 2:43 am

It’s cool. And you’ve give me a moment I’ve wanted. Time to unleash the Cadian.

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:31 am

For sake of simplicity and that no one dies while away:
Lourne is still with Krast, and will stick with him until Heart|Soul says otherwise.
Raymond is in a position where he can see the Chimera and the Bacarans. He’ll make his way to the Chimera and board until Commissar Cat says otherwise.
O’Toole is also cans see the Chimera and Jack. He’ll make his way to the Chimera and board Until QuothTheRaven says otherwise.
Faeburn is with Erika, and will stick with here until NicklausOfKrieg says otherwise.

All 'away' players will auto survive unless their player states otherwise. XD

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 am

Posted. Please let me know if you'd like me to adjust my post in any way Red :D
//

Heart|Soul

Postby Heart|Soul » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:03 pm

My post has been up for a bit, but like Hobbs, let me know if I need to change mine.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 pm

Now that Joseph has accidentally got the mini-boss killed... XD
Naw you're good. Part of the fun is letting you guys figure out ways to "win" the scenario without following my plan.

NOTES:
Lourn and Krast are close enough to interact with each others conversations and actions.
Faeburn, Erika, and Jack are at the Chimera together and can interact with each others conversations and actions.
Raymond and O'Toole have arrived at the Chimera.
Joseph and Nov'Dog having left the Chimera are now with Korvo so they cannot interact with the actions of the Chimera Crew.
Unless Hobbsy corrects me, I am assuming they left the Heavy Stubber behind as he only noted the Machete and Shovel. It's fully armed and can be used by anyone at the Chimera if needed.
Anyone who wants to can drive the Chimera as Faeburn has the keys, or Raymond can NPC drive it, or Cat can say otherwise.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:26 am

Yep, the stubber is in the chimera. Who is the guy who got caught who korvo is referring to?
//

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:45 am

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:14 am

Do I get a bonous for Avengers reference? :lol:

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 am

You get a thumbs up. :D
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:23 pm

Heart|Soul

Postby Heart|Soul » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 pm

I didn't get the reference.

I still don't.