OPEN CHANNEL VOX CHATTER

Airwave communication across the surface of Valmaira
SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 am

[[I would like to think my computer is pleased that I am back and touching it.

WINK WONK. 8)))) ]]
Main:

DeMarchese
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DeMarchese » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:26 am

[[Just to be sure I have not missed something in the past days: Are we still waiting for one final GM's post to officially end the Stultus Thread, right?]]

Johannes Wyss von Krieg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 am

[[OOC: Yeah]]

/

Lieutenant Cornelius Aventis

Postby Lieutenant Cornelius Aventis » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:10 pm

(( yes I believe we are waiting for a conclusion from the GM.))
Lieutenant Cornelius Aventis.
Rob the Ogryn.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:32 pm

[[ Richard has not returned home from the convention to get things set. it should be soon, though.]]

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:21 am

Sooooo should we start poking Richard about the Fort Stultus ending?

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:26 am

I poked Kaiser about Richard a couple days ago. Said he's busy with work stuffs but he'll be coming back to the forums soon.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:35 am

Not related: Who else thinks that Kaiser looks a bit like Cpt. Perray? Or is it just me?

/

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 pm

I don't think I've seen a picture of Kaiser. Or anyone in the forums for that matter. I like to imagine you as a tall skinny white guy with frizzy black hair and glasses if that helps

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm

You are mostly correct, my hair is more brown and is straight in a haircut similar to Cpt. Johannes' but except that it's a bullseye. I am impressed! Now guess the Shape of the Glasses!

/

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Thick, round with black rims

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Thick-ish, rectangular, thin aluminium matte Half-rims. Your turn to challenge!

[[OOC: Is alright if we use the public thread? It's quite boring around here and an audience is nice sometimes for mass enjoyment :D]]

/

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

((I'm so tickled by this conversation. I've never really thought about the appearances of posters here. Just their personalities really. I shudder to think what I'd be pictured as.
I think Perray looks older and way more tired, tbh.))

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 am

I challenge you to guess what Aishachan looks like.

@Commissar Cat. I had an older Roy Mustang from FMA vibe for Cpt. Perray

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 am

Do you know how Aishachan looks like? She's still not feeling well and we can't get an answer from her.

Anyway, I imagine her white, medium build, straight blond hair, and with glasses

/

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 am

Not a clue.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am

I think we should steer away from picturing people (especially the few openly female forum people) who aren't in on the conversation. It could be construed as a lil weird, innocent as it likely is.

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Nevaraon

Postby Nevaraon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:45 am

Aisha is a female? Do I miss like all these memos? But that's okay. I'll go with what do you all think About the 8th edition rules that have been leaked

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:48 am

Fine by me. So how do you picture Nevaraon?

/

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:02 am

Answer to Nevaraon: Not playing Tabletop. Aisha is indeed a female human, and approved by the Ordo Xenos

/