So. What've I missed?

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
Vurrunna

Postby Vurrunna » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Goodness gracious, I've been out for a while.

So as some may recall, I first hopped onto the forums around the time they were first set up, playing as the wonderful Lucas Nongensius, the smol, soft-spoken child in a gas-mask who generally made my day with the lovely nonsense he found himself involved in.

At some point during the first GM-Condoned mission (a caravan heading out to deal with some nonsense or other, I believe, which ran into a bunch of Kroot), I dropped off from the forums, needing to focus on school and life in general. I tried reconnecting some time later, but found the task to be a bit too daunting, and all the people to be a bit too new.

Regardless of that, I'm considering getting back into the forums, just to dink around a bit and see what fun there is to be had. Lucas is still a favorite of mine, and there are a couple other parts of the forums I've considered poking around in.

So my question to you all: What's been going on? Have there been any major advances in the state of affairs on Valmair/Naris? How much in-game time has passed since the forum started? What would a player hopping in for essentially the first time need to know?

Thanks in advance!

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:40 am

there have been a couple of big plot threads (first one involved clearing a hab block, second one had the tau launching an assault on the wall), currently in the middle of a third plot thread (getting revenge on the tau) in game time roughly two years have passed, oh and a tribunal was held because one of the krieger characters shot up a part of the aforementioned hab block that still had civilians in it

oh yeah and we all touch base via the discord which the forum now has
guard characters: ///

Tabitha Maru

Postby Tabitha Maru » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:42 am

Hi Vurrunna, welcome back! Long time no see. I think blind managed to cover most of the things that happened. Cat is our primary gm atm, as Richard has had his plate full. Some people have joined us, some have left us. Some of us have been here since the start.

Most of the off topic chatter happens in the discord these days, feel free to join us.
Private Tabitha Maru - Lieutenant Yudel Eckhardt

Thanks to blinddeadmcjones for the avatar

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:55 am

Greetings comrade and welcome back!

Your leave is perfectly understandable and I hope you did well in the past years.

I will admit the forum is much less populated than it was in its infancy but we do generally still have fun here and are delighted by your return.

General conversation also moved to the Forum's Discord Server as it is much more easy to use (it also has memes)

Here's the link for ease of access
https://discord.gg/vvkJvJD

/