Random Updates and Random Crap V.3

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:19 am

Basically, a place where you can post random crap that people could relate to or just casual chats.

Also if the Admins want to post updates up in 'ere that's cool too.

All are welcome. Humans, Abhumans, X-xenos, T-t-traitors and even. *Shudders* FUCKING HERETICS!!!

Zink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zink » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Don't try to bring this in from the old forum, Drocol.

To anyone reading this, every Minor Updates/Random crap has inevitably turned into a cesspool of shitposting, memes, crass and sometimes even politically sensitive language, and while I have no doubt the people of this forum are more modest than, say, The Alfa Legion, the problem is still going to occur eventually.

Warsmith Wolf

Postby Warsmith Wolf » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 pm

As someone who admin'd that forum, I can testify that both iterations of the MUARC threads have devolved into utter drivel. I trust people on here not to do that, but I'd rather it not be a risk in the first place.
Ferrum honore veniat.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Thirded that "random" topics are a tumour on most forums. Same as politics/news discussion threads.

A "So how you doin today?" topic tends to go a little better. :)

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am

Do not fret.

I have I placed my trust in the people of this forum.

Like posting. Updates, Requests outside of roleplay's and other things in general relating to the forum.

So things wouldn't get as crowed as the Chapel OOC thread.
Last edited by Drocol Ritter von Krieg on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zink » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:12 am

I suppose a good question to ask would be "Why make it v3". It's like an inside joke only you, wolf, and myself would get.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 am

*Shrugs.* I thought it would be something. Rumor has it, that the Alfa Legion website is being shut down.

Zink

Postby Zink » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 am

Good riddance.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:26 am

Hm. There were some good times though. Met some people. A place to go to escape reality. Sought have help me learn more of the Warhammer 40k universe.

It couldn't be that bad Zink.

Could it?

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 am

so long as it's not "random crap." that's just a licence for mayhem.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:48 am

Just hope those bumpkins don't find their way here. 'least the bad ones.

There are the good ones.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello, did someone order Mayham by any chance? Would this place be suited for daily sh*tposting and other insufferable content? My, I find this a plesent opportunity to annoy everyone on this forum beyond even the Shitty Scribbles capacity, you have my deepest thanks for thinking about little old me and clearing up space for such horrendeus content! Let us begin, shall we?

Just a joke, people of the Internet! The Shitty Scribbles are more than enough!

/

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Another thing.

I made this so I could request something.

Its my Character Sheet.

Wanted to ask if you could delete the comments that you guys posted so I can delete the original post.

Going to post a clear version of the sheet.

Sought've been on my mind since Saturday.

Also you might get to see the new chars I've been whipping up in my lair.

Tabitha Maru

Postby Tabitha Maru » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone notices my location and connects the dots

Me and my family are all safe.
Thanks to blinddeadmcjones for the avatar

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Oh good. That was some crazy event out there.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:02 pm

I apologize if I sound misimformed or arrogant or anything, but what happened in Sweden? We are a bit busy over here, preparing for a chemical war and stuff..

/

Zink

Postby Zink » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Truck attack on civilians - three dead, from what I heard, presumed Terrorist attack. Good to hear you're safe, Maru

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:46 pm

That's... Uncomfortable... Glad you and your family are safe, Maru!
Our relative who lives in St. Petersburg was on the Metro and left one station before the bomb went off so yeah... It's a bit stressing but so is our reality we live in.

/

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm glad you're all safe. <3 I don't know if the world feels bigger or smaller when these kinds of things happen..

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 pm

It is mere existence, if someone's actions make the world bigger or smaller is irrelevant, the world is still the same just with fewer people on it. Best what a person can do is just keep calm and carry on. It may sound a bit detached but it is the best solution I can advice

/