Greetings (and--maybe, questions? )

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
CyGamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby CyGamer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Welcome. Guten tag as you kriegers say. We do have a outline, but Wolf seems to have it down the best. Really if you stick to the basic form its all good.

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:03 pm

We Kriegers say: "Wilkommen" to friends. To the Poles, Austrians, Danes and French we say "Guten Tag, anschlu├č zeit!" If you are not one of these people then congradulations! You stay breathing for now!

/

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:24 pm

There is also 'F.R.A.K - An optional lightweight rule system' which Kaiser set up which I found helpful for character sheets. Also her character sheet for commissar talon in the barracks seems quite on point.
//

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:35 pm

I was looking at the F.R.A.K. system. I've never had experience with such a system, is there a good primer (or instructional?) that deals with it? Having a bit of a time trying to figure out exactly when it would come into play.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:41 pm

It's effectively a pared down FATE, which has online manuals, and you can see good examples of its use in the Fort Stultus [Plot] thread (and examples of utter dice failure).

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

There's also a lot of adjudication in each thread by the people running it. So long as you understand the idea of fudge dice, the aspects and trouble and what you want your character to be good at you should have a decent time with the system. Also if you want to ask questions feel free to pm people! I'm sure that they will be willing to help. :)

Currently playing:
The earnest-est little commissar// But what would a Commissar do? // There's a form for (or on) that!