Didn't we used to have another mod around here?

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
InquisitorVawn

Postby InquisitorVawn » Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 am

Yup. Hi guys. It's funny how fast five months'll get away from ya, huh?

So back in January I had some pretty big upheaval in my life, a little bit very good but the most of it very, very, very bad. I levelled up from girlfriend to fiancee, so yay on that... And then some really awful shit happened. Nothing related to the engagement, but it was pretty damned devastating.

It took me a few months to find a new baseline for normal, and I'm still a bit up and down on it. But here we are. I'm thrilled to see y'all have mostly been self-policing, I knew the EO bunch would be a decent crowd when it came to filling an RP forum with chill folks, so gold stars for everyone.

But I'm back, a little bit. Mostly just to do administrative mod duties. So occasionally I'll pop in here and there, to make a note or post a new mod thread (how the hell do I sticky things again? I swear I used to be able to do that), or in the very unlikely case that it happens again to zap the odd spammer that gets through.

Will I be RPing on the board again? That remains to be seen. I've got a lot on my plate right now - planning a wedding in the UK from Australia is hard, yo - and I've withdrawn my RP tendrils to just a few very close friends, mostly for my own sanity than anything else. I might pop up in a thread or two if I get the urge, but I make no promises.

Will I be running any plot threads? Oh god no. I don't have the time, energy or to be honest the emotional stability to do so for you guys, at least not to do a good job that would be worth your time and effort.

I'll be trying to check in at least once a day, so as before if there's anything you really want a mod's sticky fingers on, please feel free to hit the report button or DM me or whatever. But you all have been pretty grand so far, so keep on keeping on.

<3

DeMarchese
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DeMarchese » Wed May 31, 2017 4:57 am

Welcome back.

Congratulations on your engagement. You have my best wishes for the both of you. May you live a happier times.
God-Emperor knows you deserve it.

Thanks for your constant commitment to the community. It is most appreciated.

GuardsmanElyas

Postby GuardsmanElyas » Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 am

Well, i'm new... but

Best wishes and good luck with engagement! Lot's of Thrones and many children for the guard!
Imperium always looking for new recruits ;)
Hope you will deal with all and gonna be great!

May the Emperor look over you.
"Humans do not submit to fate. We shape it."
Ferrus Manus

Characters :

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 am

Hm.

There seems to be at least something happening that isn't going bad in this world today.
Congratulations on your engagement Vawn. May you find eternal happiness.

Also, may the Emperor give you no rainy days on the wedding. Emperor knows that you don't deserve it.

Ave Imperator.
Inquisitor Vawn.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 pm

(wb, no stress)

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Best wishes for the wedding! God bless you both!
//

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Wed May 31, 2017 11:25 pm

Congratulations on the impending wedding :)
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Tabitha Maru

Postby Tabitha Maru » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 am

Welcome back and I wish you the best with your upcoming wedding
Thanks to blinddeadmcjones for the avatar

InquisitorVawn

Postby InquisitorVawn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:56 am

Thanks for the congrats and well-wishes everyone, it's good to be back <3