Introductions for you lot

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Techpriest Dave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Techpriest Dave » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

I've always been a man of few words *cough cough*groxshit*cough* so I'll make this brief(read: longer that I originally intend).

This will be my first ever stint into RP forums, I've chosen this because WH40k is my drug of choice (actually it's the fumes from plastic glue I inhale when modeling) and I've toyed with the ideas of writefagging from time to time and this feels like a good starting point.

I've gotten into AdMech and it's a skitarii ranger alpha primus that I've decided to RP. The alpha primus and his cadre of skitarii will be based off my (admittedly small) army. All that will be posted in the barracks too.

Well, I guess that's it. See you in the barracks.

I figured it out!

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=208

There's a thread for this Dave.

Techpriest Dave

Postby Techpriest Dave » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:07 am

I figured it out!

Zink

Postby Zink » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 am

It's all good, Dave. You put some effort into introducing yourself, so It's better than nothing. Welcome to the forums!

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:06 am

Welcome, dave!

If it helps your lore, the Valmarian Ad Mech holdings indicated in the comics seem to imply that it is a minor fief of Ryza, so in theory, the Ryzan contingent would be the go-to for the bulk of the Skitarii Legions. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums!

Techpriest Dave

Postby Techpriest Dave » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:18 am

I figured it out!

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:33 am

When I joined, this was also my first dabbling in RP forums and it has truly been a brilliant time of adventures and shenanigans. Welcome friend and I hope you find it as entertaining as the rest of us Dave!
//