Where'd y'all get your character(s)?

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
Nevaraon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nevaraon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 am

I created Sir Creedanfall for this forum. But his regiment is my current IG army, that I am building at the moment.

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:18 pm

I created my mute, and socially Awkward character as a prequel for my Commissar Drocol von Krieg from another forum.

Since I didn't really have a past for him. I created his younger counterpart instead that has a past.

And has a touch of my personality as well.

akatoad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akatoad » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 pm

My character, Sergeant Kelly Malone, is ported over from Hammerfall Gaming's Warhammer RP GMOD server. He's one of my more fleshed out characters on there, and I thought out of a Steel Legionnaire, a Cadian, and a Voidsman he'd fit best here.

His regiment is from the server as well, a misfit band of Cadians and replacement troops all packed onto a Dauntless class ship along with the 68th Steel Legion, the 5th Krieg, and a company or so of Scions.

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Welcome to the madness, akatoad!

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 pm

I've thought of posting about my own characters, but I always shy away with the thought that no one would be interested... would anyone be interested?
//

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Yes we would! Otherwise, Douglas reminds me of Snively from the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:39 am

Well, Douglas really originated from his coat. I was just looking through some old warhammer novel sample booklets and came across a comic with people wear that style of coat. I really like the stiff, high collar look and wanted it for a character. Then I got the idea of having a large nose poking out from the gap in the high collar... and so Douglas came into being. Wesley the servo skull pretty much spawned from my imagination as I came up with the idea for Douglas De Grotto.

Kibby Von Smit is pretty much based of one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite classic British comedies. Twenty five points to whoever can guest who it is!

Joseph Owen was my first and most personal character. He's based of my military experiences playing enemy party for exercises as well as general military experiences.
//