Who Wants to Serve the Greater Good? (Tau)

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
Talancir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Talancir » Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 am

You'd be a Kroot. Everything would be in good taste.

Bear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bear » Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 am

Fairemont

Postby Fairemont » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am

So, are there many Tau people? I was considering making a second character as a Tau just for some variety. Looks like 3-4 Tau aligned characters aka Tau/Kroot are on the regiment list thing. Any thoughts on this from anyone? ^.^
- , the Freeblade Ragnarok
- , Shas’vre of La'rua Mon'ket
- , the Ancient One

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 am

at the moment? no there aren't many tau people most of the people who've posted here barring one or two have disappeared

i've got one tau character myself but i'm struggling to come up with a scenario for him save for him to be a boss fight of some kind
guard characters: ///

Fairemont

Postby Fairemont » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am

I was thinking about making a Tau, so maybe we could serve the Greater Good together!
- , the Ancient One

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:02 am

The PC PDF will eventually require Tau encounters, and I would be delighted if both sides were actually manned rather than the usual NPC curb stomping.
If you like, blind, or any willing players, I could contact you nearer the time with some thoughts?
It wouldn't be create-to-die, by any means.

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:18 am

sure thing cat, i'd love to hear what you have in mind
guard characters: ///

Fairemont

Postby Fairemont » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 am

I have an idea for what I'd, ideally, like to play. But I'd be up for hearing your ideas, too! It might even jive with that!
- , the Ancient One

SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 pm

I wanna play!!!!

... Though you're going to get the most average of helpers, in terms of what I'm thinking... Any good team needs support staff. 8) lolol
Main:

Fairemont

Postby Fairemont » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Do it! :D
- , the Ancient One

SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:03 pm

You now have, basically, a long-suffering IT guy. XD
Main:

Fairemont

Postby Fairemont » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 pm

- , the Ancient One

SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 am

Sorry, I made a character but haven't had a chance to write up a post. Will do so asap.
Main: