[OPEN] Medicae Ward

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:17 pm

"Straight through to the back, ignore the idiots up front." Paige appeared from around the end of one Chimera, side stepping as it pulled away noisily. She gestured for the stretcher carriers to bypass the fussing orderlies in Medicae intake, and head to the area with tables.

Joseph was the first of the more serious casualties that had come through, and Handley had a sinking feeling that he was perhaps one of the simpler cases.
Dusty and bewildered, those already admitted the others had mainly been people caught in the aftermath of the wall collapse. Debris injuries and dust inhalation now took a backseat to battle injuries.

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Jaren had readied himself for the coming wave of wounded. As the first patients came in he went to work, looking over who was most hurt, what was their rank, could they wait, and handed out colored tags accordingly. Several dust covered Cadians came up, some with rubble sticking in to their skin. Nothing serious. Keep moving.

From the back, moving on his own but barely, staggering with each step, Krast rounded the corner towards the medicae. Following behind was an Unseen Son medic, trying to get him to slow down. But a combination of shock, blood loss, and bad stimms left Krast unaware of much. He barely reached the doors before slumping over.

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:59 am

Hospitaller Mari Valentine just finished with a patient when dual calls for medics at the wall and to prepare to intake casualties. As much as she wanted to go out to tend the wounded at the wall (and perhaps take shots at the fleeing Xenos and traitors) people were already flooding into the medicae ward. It seemed every other person she saw was an Unseen Son sent to assist as a woman’s voice yelled direction. It seemed vaguely familiar but that didn’t matter now. Instead, she found a man on a stretcher being carried her direction.

“Over here!” the Sister would wave them over to a gurney she typically operated at then put on her respirator as they set him down. Looking him over, she realized who this was.

“Joseph?” her voice was first questioning but then she said firmly, “Joseph, are you still with us?”

She gently tapped his uninjured shoulder to see if he would stir.

----

Thea found herself lead to the medicae ward, holding her arm that was both numb and wracked with pain from the hole in light carapace armor, showing the blistered, burnt, and partially melted 2nd-degree burn on her left arm. The one who led her here placed her in front of the inhalation and debris damaged people but after those who were more seriously injured like the bloodied form of that man she knocked down to keep him from being shot during the battle being carried on a stretcher a bit ago. She was a proud warrior who wouldn’t let a simple burn slow her down but, looking down at her arm again, she had to admit to herself that this needed to be at least looked at.
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:13 am

//

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Paige watched with a slight maternal concern as Joseph was laid out. There was nothing she could do to help, but for her own peace of mind, she needed to see that he'd reached the bed safely.
Returning to the entrance, still looking over her shoulder,, she almost collided with Krast and caught him under the arms as he went down.
"Come on now, big boy." she tutted quietly, "You'll make the place look untidy if you lie down there."

Handley held Krag upright just long enough for one of the voluntold orderlies to firmly take the kasrkin's legs out from under him with a wheelchair, and allow him to collapse into that.
"Off we go, sir." the Unseen Sons wheeled Krast through the dazed crowd at speed, and into one of the examination bays, before a mixture of helping and hauling the Cadian up onto the stiff hospital bed to await treatment.

By the time the orderlies had returned, Paige had slipped back outside to avoid the overwhelming temptation to physically get involved and assist. She returned to directing the various vehicles in and out of the loading area.

In her place, sandy colored robes and an unusually solid step against the tiles announced the otherwise diminutive arrival of a tech priest.
Glancing around, he headed towards Mari, recognising her role amidst the unfamiliar markings of everyone else.
"Ma'am, I heard the vox traffic, so offer myself to your service. I am familiar with the standard repair of extremities, nerves, musculature and bone setting." Ollie saluted, "I can also stabilise wounds so that they are suitable for augmetic implementation once the patient is fit to receive them."

He raised a hand, "But, I am not at all versed in adminstration nor doseage of pain relief, nor medication." Anyone else would be embarrassed by the submission, but Ollie simply stated it so that he didn't cause any harm.
"I could benefit from working with a medi-servitor or orderly who has that knowledge."

Mordian Characters:

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 am

Mari nodded as the medic informed her of the damage then smiled when Joseph woke. That was a good sign. The medic urged her to get him to let go of the stick her held but before she could respond a newcomer came. It was Ollie the Tech priest, a being she knew well. He did repair her bionic limbs from the Krieg incident after all. He said he wanted to help but wanted an orderly to help him with the more sensitive work.

“Glad to have your skill set here. They will be of great help,” she offered him a smile, “To be honest, supplies are a bit scarce so we try not to use pain reliever unless we have to. Give me a moment.”

She looked around for a moment then pointed to a figure in the crowd. “Trinity! Over here!” she called out.

Out of the crowd a smaller, younger, blonde woman dressed in robes matching the scheme of Mari’s armor. “Nurse Joy, this is Ollie the Tech Priest,” she gestured to him then turned to him, “She’ll suit your needs. She’s very well versed; simply waiting on her trials to become a Hospitaller.”

Nurse Joy did a little curtsey.

“Just find an empty gurney or bed to start up in. They are lining up from the most serious or urgent to the more benign so just call for the next in line,” Mari instructed Ollie, pointing to an empty gurney before turning back to her patient, “Do you remember me, Joseph?”

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Joseph stared back up at the sister with his dazed look, then around at the surroundings of the medical ward. His face seems to loosen a bit as he replies. "Yes.. you looked after me the last time I was here. I think I'm a bit worse this time though.". Although his voice was gentle, there was almost an uncertainty about his words. As If she had asked him to recall a dream.
//

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:45 am

December clambered down from the vehicle she'd hitched a ride on, helping others get the wounded inside and out of the elements. She paused for only a moment to adjust her heavy gear and obscure her own wounded leg, hastily slapping a bandage over her eye to cover up the other wound. It wasn't treated, but that would come later after the rest of them were taken care of.

Maybe Wolf could stitch her up again if he was in the barracks whenever she got back. That wouldn't be too bad. Just like old times.

But little time to think about that, now. The medicae set to work carrying the wounded inside. As she moved one of her hands slipped into a pouch and retrieved several markers, slipping down as she surveyed her the first patient and marking him with a color. Green for minor, yellow for serious, red for immediate, and finally a reflective black marker for those who could not be saved. She'd done this job on a hundred different battlefields, it felt. And by now she was quite good at it, marking some for death while others would get a chance at life.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:23 am

Ollie nodded sharply at Mari's comment about pain meds, "I had suspected as such, but I also know very little about antibiotics or preventative medicine... It's not something covered in the machine shop." if this had been intended to be a joke, the techpriest hadn't quite mastered the inflexions required.
He saluted and trotted off immediately with Nurse Joy in tow.

Pondering between Thea and Krag, Ollie decided that the Lioness was definitely better suited to his areas of expertise. The Cadian could have internal wounds, which were not something the techpriest understood quite as much.

"This way ma'am." Ollie led Thea to a bed, and waited for her to sit down again.
"This is a sensor. It won't hurt, it's not going to touch you, so long as you remain very still. Please look straight ahead, avoid looking at the sensor." extending several fine mechadendrites towards Thea's arm, the cable-like protrustions all stopped short of touching her skin, instead shining small, painfully bright blue-white lights at the burns, gauging the depth of the tissue damage and blistering.
The blue optics under his hood flickered as Ollie silently accepted the data.

"You have avoided deep tissue damage, though this is quite serious... But it's unlikely you will need skin grafts." the mechadendrites withdrew, "You will have to stay here for a few hours, if not overnight." The techpriest spoke with a soft, neutral tone; not unkind, but not terribly sympathetic. It was almost reassuring for those who didn't enjoy being fussed at, if a little clinical.
He extended a hand and circled in the air around the burn area, "A burn is like an open wound, right into your soft tissue and blood supply, so it is extremely vulnerable to infection. We will need to give you fluid treatments, antibiotics and a synthetic cover so that this doesn't occur."

The techpriest turned his head to indicate he was requesting supplies form the nurse, "This young lady requires intravenous hydration, antibiotics, and at least two units of bioplast tissue cover, if you could gather those. We will deal with cleaning the area while you collect it."
The nurse bobbed her head neatly and with a well-practised speed, vanished to collect the needed supplies.

"We will need to take off your carapace panel. I can do so most accurately with these to avoid tearing tissue form your burn." Ollie pointed a finger to the various wispy mechandendrites, but did not move to begin without Thea's permission.
"It may be possible to repair that late-" the techpriests's head snapped up, and he stared past Thea to the entrance of medicae, "-Cog-damn it, Yorke."

Behind the commotion in the doorway, and the small group attending with December, Cat had slunk in and slouched in the waiting area, leaning against the wall. His attempt to remain undetected somewhat hampered by the radial effect of Unseen Sons giving the battered commissar a wide birth. Upon seeing the sandy robes of an exasperated Ollie, he pulled his hat down over his eyes and sank a little lower.

Ollie scowled and muttered, "01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001..."

Mordian Characters:

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:03 pm

As Jaren returned, hands bloody, he looked around. So many people, they barely hand enough to go around. Shaking his head he moved over to Mari to give his report, but saw she was busy with another patient. He paused for a moment, before approaching. He cleared his throat, and muttered be hind his respirator.

"Ehem, Sister I hope on not bothering you. I finished surveying the initial inflow of patients, and I have labelled them according to standard triage methods. Most injuries are dust inhalation with minor lacerations due to rubble. There are some serious wounds however, along with the battle injured. As it stands our supplies of pain killers and antibiotics should hold out. If there's anywhere you need me I await to serve." He said, looking off to avoid direct eye contact. He then saw something familiar. His regiments banner sign and number. Who would be here besides-

"Krag!?" Jaren said, looking over to see his friend bloodied and pale.
--
--
"Thanks... sorry if i messy the place up, was always good at...making a mess..." Krast muttered as Paige caught him and gave a grin. He cursed himself for being so weak that he could hardly stand.

Krag had followed the Unseen son to a gurney, and was set down rather unceremoniously. He fumbled to get his carapace off, but his hands were numb and cold, so all he could do was loosen the straps a bit. So he lay there, as Thea was pulled in. He gave a faint smile and tried to talk, but the gunshot in his stomach wouldn't let him get the words out. As he propped himself up, he saw a tech priest approached, he felt a sinking feeling. Was he that hurt? He'd taken a glancing shot on his shoulder, but it didn't seem like it was worth amputating. He would mind a bionic per say, might be fun, be he had several tattoos and scars he was proud of on that arm. But as he moved to Thea's side and explained what he was doing, Krag relaxed a bit, and lay down.

"I'll be here if anyone needs me...could do with some painkillers if its not a bother..."

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

Heart|Soul

Postby Heart|Soul » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:15 pm

A pair of Cadians entered the ward carrying a stretcher with a Guardsman on it, with Lourn being the passenger in question. The head Cadian looked around, and settling his gaze on December, tried to get her attention.

"Hey, where do you want us to put him?" He lifted his part of the stretcher to erase what little confusion there could be over who he was talking about.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 pm

This was even better. He remembered her even in his seeming daze. Hearing the telltale cough of someone trying to get her attention, Mari turned to find a Kasrkin medic addressing her. He reported that he marked everyone for triage and that their supplies should hold.

“Very good. Just don’t be too liberal with the supplies,” she then realized he wasn’t paying attention to her anymore, “Hey! Starting working on patients.”

With a frustrated sigh Mari turned to an orderly. “Get me some gauze, bandages, disinfectant, and antibiotics,” she watched the orderly go before finally returning her attention to Joseph, “You really need to stop putting yourself near explosives.”

Her tone was lighter when she spoke to him. She then deliberately grabbed the stick he was still holding, her grip iron like but arm otherwise loose.

“Joseph, you can let go of it now. You’ll get it back when I’m done, but for now I’ll need you to let go,” Mari said calmly.

----

Thea was surprised that the Tech priest chose her over the Kasrkin she patched up, he was more injured even with her patch job, but she obeyed when he told her to follow. She took a seat on the gurney and nodded when he explained what he was doing. Ollie would find that her second degree burn was pretty bad; completely red with some dried blood, dotted with a few pus filled blisters, and small bits of what’s left of clothes or armor melted to her skin in a few places. She listened to his diagnosis, his clinically tinged assessment not seeming to bother her. When asked if he could remove her carapace plate, she gave him a nod and said, “Do it.”

Thea was then suddenly surprised with the outburst of strange static sounds. She looked to see what caused the commotion and found what caused it: Commissar Yorke who appeared to have his arm banged up. She turned to Ollie, thought for a moment, then said, “I take it you are not a fan of the Commissar?”

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:41 am

//

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 am

"Oh, on the contrary. He's been a most reliable friend to my bretheren and I for all the years that I've known him." Ollie fiddled with an optical lens, the closest thing to admitting he was embarrassed at his own outburst.
He reached over and holding Thea's hand in two of his own, opened and closed her fist, while observing how it pulled the damaged muscles and plating of her upper arm.

"Yorke's bionics were some of my finest work, the most naturally flexible recreation of human musculature possible... with the materials given at the time." the techpriest sounded wistful, perhaps due to the comparative daily struggle that was running a workshop on Valmeria. He glanced back, "Which is why it's so immensely frustrating that he keeps himself busy by way of collecting enemy bullets."

Releasing Thea's hand, Ollie instead firmly held her wrist, keeping it absolutely still along with her arm, in a relaxed position.
Mechadendrites from under his robes each passed under a particularly bright lamp that he had pulled out, before they each neatly gripped a plate or strap. Weaving and nipping like small birds, the tendrils freed the melted plating from the strapping and surrounding armour.
There was no pause, but a strong stab of pain as the plate was quickly pulled away, not giving Thea enough time to tense or prepare. It was quickly replaced by the raw burn of air on the uncovered wound. Ollie released her wrist and gently patted her hand in an oddly humanist gesture before withdrawing a little.
"That's the worst of it over. Though the cleaning will likely burn, you will become accustomed to it quickly."

Nurse Joy returned with the supplies and materials requested, and began to set up an IV stand and bag as Ollie began to clean around the burn. He was right, the swabbing and antibacterial wash burned intensely, but only momentarily.
A rhythmic thunk, thunk, thunk sounded as each mechadendrite discarded a used wad of bloodied fabric into the nearby disposal unit, picking up a fresh piece in turn before dipping into the solution and returning to clean Thea's skin.
It seemed the techpriest took disinfection extremely seriously.

"This armour is ceremonial? I don't recognize the pattern." Ollie stayed focused on his task, but gave Thea something different to think about as he did so, "Please stay very still."
After a moment there was a blessedly, almost decadently cool sensation across the entire burn, and surrounding flesh.
The techpriest had placed the first layer of synthetic cover and gel across the area, though the relief was desperately short. As the material warmed to the Lioness's body temperature, as did the pain slowly building back up to a low hum.

In the admittance area, Cat found himself stuck between fending off overly insistent orderlies, and trying to find a seat. Despite not being visibly injured, being an officer meant he was a highest priority patient.
However, Yorke particularly loathed this fact, and both physically and verbally resisted being shoved past anyone else in the queues.

He eventually sank into a chair by the wall and leaned back, his head resting against the cold building, staring slightly upward toward the ceiling tiles. His arm ached around the bionic. Cat hadn't even looked at it since actually being shot, and didn't wish to now. He wasn't sure why he'd turned up at all. Orders.

The urge to vomit or scream had long since passed. Leaving behind a particularly grey heaviness, and vacuum of anything else. Occasionally his leg twitched very slightly.
The stare deadened, and Cat was lost in thought, or lack of it.

Mordian Characters:

Warsmith Wolf

Postby Warsmith Wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:07 am

"And sayeth the LORD, 'Go, bring My children unto Me, and let them be blessed in My sight.' And lo, it was done."

A new figure entered the medicae ward, though this was no techpriest or medic. Garbed as he was in a tan travelling robe, a tome-capped staff nestled in the crook of one arm, the man could very well have been any random travelling pilgrim fresh from the refugee convoys.

"And He Of Terra looked upon His Children, accurs'd and afflict'd as they were by the trials of War. And said He unto them, 'Come, My children, be blessed in My sight.' And lo, it was done."

In his free hand the man gently swung an incense burner, the censer emitting a sweet, yet slightly cloying aroma as it went back and forth like a pendulum. As was natural, he carried no weapons into the medicae tent, his heavy backpack somewhat lighter without the added weight of his armaments. He walked slowly and assuredly, the haft of his staff tapping against the medicae floor with a steady rhythm, his voice at a practised and even volume (because shouting in a medicae ward would have been rather poor taste).

"And as one did their wounds and worries become as naught, for the Emperor is All-Knowing and All-Loving, and none who art loyal suffer under His gaze. And said He unto them, 'Go, My children, for ever shall My aegis be upon you.' And lo, it was done, for Faith is the shield of all Mankind."

Nathaniel Abasque, a genial smile upon his lips, graced the medicae ward with the presence of the Emperor's Blessing (and also himself). His dust scarf was drawn down so he could speak clearly and his flash goggles were worn unused on his forehead, while his pack rustled with the many accoutrements he always had on his person. A missionary was a one-man temple, and since the wounded could not very well get up and go to the Chapel, Nathaniel elected to bring the Chapel to them instead.

"The Emperor has bid me come to offer His Protection." Nathaniel spoke to anyone who'd bother to listen with a carefully measured tone so as not to disturb the patients, though he was clearly eager to assist. "How may I serve my brothers and sisters? Do any require rites?"
Ferrum honore veniat.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:50 am

Mari smile grew in parallel with Joseph’s realization of what she was asking and his seeming cooperation. However, when nothing seemed to happen and he asked for her help her smile fell back into a more neutral state as she realized what was happening then nodded in understanding. She moved to where the hand was, grabbed the stick with her unaltered hand, then tried to not cause too much pain as she pried his fingers off the stick. Once done, she held up the now freed stick for him to see before putting it under the gurney. By this point, the orderly arrived with the materials she requested along with the words of prayer singing in her ears. The Sororitas looked up, her turquoise eyes instantly locking on to the holy man who just entered the Ward.

Mari was sad to admit that she hasn’t attended Chapel as much as she wanted to for her superiors and the God-Emperor demanded she carries out her duties here healing His followers above others so she wasn’t aware of who he was exactly. However, the way he recited the gospel, the garb and trinkets he wore, and the sheer charisma of his word left no doubt that he was truly a holy man of the Ministorum. When he asked how he could serve, the Hospitaller spoke up.

“Father, I do not know how practiced you are in the art of healing but if your skills are more specialized elsewhere, perhaps you can raise the spirits of the flock who wait to be seen and healed. A gentle reminder that He still looks over them can ease their pained bodies and spirits, for Bishop Pelmorus once said, The power of faith in Him and a few thoughtful words can steel the soul, mind, and flesh from all that seek to bring them to ruin,” she said.

---

Thea was quite surprised to hear such praise after his outburst. Perhaps it was something friendly, like the banter between friends? When he pulled her hand open and closed it hurt but she kept a straight face. It helped that he continued to talk and the reason for his outburst became clear. She heard similar outbursts from her superiors before; talking about how great she could be if she wasn’t so reckless though they spoke in a language she knew.

Thea’s milk brown eyes couldn’t help but find themselves enraptured with how the Tech Priest’s mechadendrites danced around her arm. So enraptured she was that she didn’t realize what their goal was and was completely unprepared for the removal of what was left of her armor plate and the sudden realization some of it melted to her skin.

“God-Emperor’s Golden Throne!” she sucked the curse in as she winced and Ollie felt her arm instinctively tug back from the pain, though his grip held. She let out a deep breath and nodded once he explained that the worst was over but more pain was to come. He was right, the burns from this hurt like hell due to her much more sensitive skin but this time her reaction was only the inward sucking of air one typically gave when in pain. However, she got used to it as he said she would. She was tough and the type of pain wasn't too unknown to her. He found herself watching the mechadendrites do their ballet as they cleaned her arm when he asked about her armor.

It surprised Thea but didn’t lose her composure, remaining still as ordered. “It’s not ceremonial,” there was a pause as the strange feeling on her arm distracted her thoughts until it ebbed, “.... but it is unique to my homeworld, forged only there, and further customized by myself.”

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:15 am

amidst the commotion metasurgeon cheslock went about her work with her usual clockwork like precision, directing orderlies and patients as needed in an elaborate dance while examining the injuries of those marked for triage accordingly

"see to it that the green paste is used over the anti-bac gel and burn creams if you can help it, remember plasma burns get priority treatment over broken bones, be extra careful when moving patients"

outside the medicae tent Lt halvus sat unmoving in the rear of the chimera parked next to it with her weapons laying at her feet, evidently she had been in the process of removing them and her armour before she lost consciousness from the combined toll of blood loss, broken ribs, burns and overall exhaustion
guard characters: ///

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Although a little hard at first, the handle eventually comes out of the Bacaran's grip. Though the figures remain in an invisible grasp. But as works of prayer full the ward, Joseph's body seems to relax. The figures begin to straighten and lower to the bench. His eye are still seem to apologize to Mari as he looks up at her. She was smiling so nicely, did he upset her?
//

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm

As Nathaniel entered, it took a few moments for Cat to register what he was hearing. Rather, the scents of the smoke hit him first, knocking the commissar back to a different place entirely. This didn't fit with the ward, it wasn't the right place.
He blinked numbly, and tried to piece the two jarring worlds of the ecclesiastical and medical into one puzzle, and failed.

Sitting upright rather slowly, Yorke scanned the chaos of the room, and his brow furrowed in concern upon seeing Nathaniel.
Had someone died- Was someone dying?
There was nothing a one-armed, medically untrained officer could do to assist either of those scenarios, other than get in the way.
Leaning back against the wall again, he closed his eyes instead, pulling down his cap to cover his them and attempted to return to his unfocused, thoughtless drifting.

"I may be able to match in the materials and repair it. You will have to paint and lacquer it once again yourself." Ollie nodded to the damaged piece, "Usually I do not care to attempt repairing armour. But if it is unique, then it is worth preserving."
The idea of anyone taking time to reforge standard Cadian flak or plate was a strange thought. Ollie assumed someone must do it, but the task never fell to him.

The strange bright lamp was held over the freshly applied film of gel, and scanned across it, before a second was added. An uncomfortable pressure, but nothing compared to the burning pains of before.

Ollie's mechadendrites held a clean gauze dressing in place over the gels as he wound the bandages by hand to cover the edges, judging the pressure by feel.
"Things are going to feel strange. If you feel pain as you stretch the limb, stop and don't continue. But don't become fearful of moving, the pinching sensation is always going to be present with this wound, you'll know which sensations to listen to."

He nodded again, stepping back, "I want you to take off the rest of your upper armour and lie back on the incline, now that this is covered up." he considered for a moment, "This is for comfort and hygiene, you will be laying down and receiving fluids for some time."
Explaining aloud to people didn't seem to be entirely natural to the techpriest, as though he either didn't need to usually, or had other ways to express the information.

Mordian Characters:

CipherCodex

Postby CipherCodex » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:44 pm

"Warped piece of Groxshit Chimera!" comes a bellowing roar from outside the Ward. It is soon followed by a grunt of effort and the sound of metal dragging over concrete. "Had to WASTE a Stimpack to drag your trapped-ass carcass over here." a clang of metal on metal sounds, "Hey at least one had better be ALIVE in there!"

Ardex turns to the doorway behind him and sucks in a deep breath before peeking through the relatively low doorway. "Medic! We got ambushed on a patrol. I don't know if anybody inside survived, but my arm is all frakked up and I can't get the hatch open. I think it got fused by plasma from the fish." he gestures to his dangling bionic and then the chimera outside.