[OPEN] North Barracks

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Daithis-Coffee

Postby Daithis-Coffee » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:45 pm

A gruff looking man walked into the bunkers as some very annoying looking guardsman brushed by as he gave another confused look to his surroundings. Carrying his Type 5 Pressure Helmet under one arm he stepped in wearing his urban gear and looking very much out of place, muttering under his breath the bald headed man sighed. "The munitorum really fraked me this time." Corwin looked for any open seeming bunk in this mess of a place, the effect of his last lho loosing the effect on his system. "Em, any of ya'll have an idea where a man can rest his heels?" The man asked to the general bustle, his blue eyes looking out and around with genuine confusion.

Archer

Postby Archer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Carapaced armored Lucifer could only smile as Savin dumped out her ill-gotten gains, lifting a hand to offer her a high five. "Well, that is a nice gain." He smiled. "And door jams would probably be nice." He added as he started to unbuckled the armor groaning at the release. Before turning his eyes to the new person who entered the room, he looked the soldier up and down. "Pick a bunk that doesn't have someone in it or their stuff around it." The Lucifer explained.

"And try to not wake anybody most of us just got off guard duty shifts," Luca added letting pieces of armor fall away from his frame.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:24 pm

"Hey," a light knock on the doorframe of the area preceded a young thirty-something year old woman sticking her head through, looking at Savin, "I couldn't trouble you for a set of those back, could I?" there was a mischief to her expression.
"It's just nobody tends to remember what rank I am anyway, so may as well capitalise on that." she gave a mock innocent expression, "I mean... Not that I would enjoy deliberately confusing people."

[[ Just nipping past to add an interesting concept to Paige's character creation. *Whistles*]]

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

QuothTheRaven

Postby QuothTheRaven » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:12 am

Paige relaxed slightly at not recieving scorn or other items tossed her way, and leaned on the doorframe more naturally.
With a less frightening but still mischievous grin, she responded, "Ah, I seem to have a terrible memory. What would I owe you for a set? I mean of course whenever I do remember my rank, I'd be able to repay the favour further..."

Mordian Characters:

QuothTheRaven

Postby QuothTheRaven » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Paige's face fell slightly at the food requests, "The packs I have, but I don't actually... get... Luxury rations. None of us do in the penal regiment." she looked less upset at this fact, and more disappointed that she couldn't offer what was needed.
"But I could work it off instead? You must have shifts you need covering, or know someone who does, so they then owe you?"
She stepped into the room fully, uncertain if she could actually meet Savin's requests.

"Plus nobody really questions where I go, much like yourself I imagine. That opens a lot of doors in certain areas of the base..."

Mordian Characters:

Archer

Postby Archer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 am

Luca pipped up from where he was still pulling off his armor for a nap. "Tell you what, since I'm feeling generous... Mostly because any time those assholes get what they deserve I feel better, I'll cover the luxury rations in exchange for just a favor." Lucifer Black felt having an Unseen Son who didn't hate him could be useful, most were jerks but Paige didn't seem so bad... So far. "Two butter and a chocolate ration... Yeah easy enough to swing." He added nodding.

"That alright with you?" The Lucifer Black turned to Paige simply, curious if she was alright with owing two favors and having him help her out.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 am

"Look, mind your language, I am one of 'those assholes'." Paige rested her hand on her hip and looked at Luca with a slightly tired expression, somewhat similar to a school teacher of young children, "I'm just a... different kind... I'd rather get on with people than make anyone's life harder than it need to be. We gotta share this ground for a long time."
She considered, "I'm not sure how I feel owing a young man a favour, that's a very different situation..." and giving Luca and appraising stare, shrugged, "I guess that could work, yeah. You don't put me in mind of the predatory type."

Handley turned back to Savin and smiled, "It's up to you, would you rather have a helper or the food? Either way I'd still owe you."

Mordian Characters:

QuothTheRaven

Postby QuothTheRaven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:30 am

Paige turns to Savin to see the ratling's eyes are huge and watery, tears threatening to leak out. "B-butter is a luxury ration?"
Suddenly Savin flings herself at the taller woman, hugging her fiercly, "Oh you poor t'bele! They done be treating you like a animal."
She manages to compose herself, sitting down on Asher's bed again and blowing her nose noisily with his pillowcase. "S'true I could use some help, sugar, I got some ah," she glances at Luca, "side projects goin' on. I'll letcha know."
She sorts through the pile of rank pips and hands a fistful to Handley.

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Paige jumped slightly as Savin leapt toward her, but relaxed as all became clear. She chuckled at the theatrics, "It's okay! I do miss getting to cook properly, though... It was one of my favourite things about having a family, getting to make big meals for them... It barely seems to have a point when it's just for yourself."

As the ratling handed over the pins, Handley looked surprised, and then delighted, "Thank you. I won't forget this!"
She sat on the unoccupied part of Asher's bunk, and grinned at him apologetically, "Bed fulla women, on your first day... You're a lucky man."

Mordian Characters:

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 am

Luca huffed slightly. "Hey! I'm not that young... But favors fine by me. Look, I don't get along with Unseen Sons usually... A lot of them like to bully others on the base I don't tolerate bullies." He shrugged as he finally just pulling off his shirt yawning as moved towards his bunk getting out his lockbox pulling out a full bar of chocolate and then a small box of semi-sweet chocolate meant for baking. "Here, picked that up for lho ration I don't smoke them so I usually trade for sweets or extra recaf." He added with a shrug, even a Lucifer had his vices.

His bunk was across from Asher's it seemed as nibbled on chocolate. "Ugh my ears are still ringing, Carolyne was trying to play the harmonica today... Talented she may be but not with that."