[PM] "Evening Vox Talks" with Felix Hartmann

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 am

++ Have you considered talking to the neutral PDF? ++

## Here I thought you were going to suggest someone like Blutock, but you actually managed to find an even stupider choice- Ow! ##

++ Not to say our own guard is lacking in people fit to carry a conversation, but perhaps it would bridge some understanding if you had other non-rebels speak on your show. You'd certainly catch more local listeners, too. ++

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:41 pm

++The Current ratings are good as they are, frankly speaking no native on this planet wants to be told what they already know.++

++If any PDF does manage to get hold of a working Vox set, then sure we can house them. But in exchange we'll have to spare time for the Tau and even that Frakker Natick to keep to our neutrality, which in turn makes you want to kill us even further.++

++Ahede and Cat, Quick: Name a Song and Genre!++

/

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 pm

++ Oh, I meant the neutral PDF, the ones working at the refugee hospital... Ahh, song... Uh... Ahde? ++

## You know songs, Cat. ##

++ Not really any upbeat ones, just odes and folk music... ++

## Alright... . Ballad I guess. You sure you don't have a suggestion? ##

++ Not my strong point, I'll trust your judgement. ++

## Fair enough. Goodnight guys! Thanks for having us and being somewhat gentle. ##

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:05 am

++Ah a great piece, Played at our Schola's graduation Prom. Jorgen, you heard it, get the feeliy song on!++

++Thank you for being with us, goodbye.++
++These were Vox Officer Ahde and Commissar Raymond here on Evening Vox Talks with your ever lovable anchor Felix Hartmann and the ever useful handyman Jorgen. Goodnight everyone!++

/

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue May 08, 2018 11:59 am

For some reason Felix and Jörgen just couldn't get enough of their unbidden planetary occupiers, something about 'Harsh Treatment' certainly had Felix exited. If not for some personal 'Fascination' then for the Ratings they bring. Enough Ratings to sustain the Station in the face of new competition from a certain Terran Broadcasts.mh
The Increasingly Belligerent attitude from the Locals had nothing to do with increased coverage of hard line Imperials, Obviously.
But in all, Felix has yet to encounter the most Hardline Imperial and could not expect by any means what will happen on this broadcast

+++... Oh... Jorgen made some strange and increasingly hostile hand signals for half an hour before he found a paper to write that the Evening Vox Talks Part had actually begun. Thank you Jorgen, I am sure no one wants to hear what I have to say about the dwindling fish population on the Narisian East Coast from the alleged Promethium Leakage, sure lets go on to more pressing matters. Hit the Jingle!+++

*Jingle Plays*

+++HELlo Listeners! And Welcome to the Evening Vox Talks with Jorgen and Myself; The very epitome of Macho, Felix Hartmann.
If only now you got your hands on a working Vox Receiver then you should know that this is the point in which we have a guest to interview. Who will it be today? Well why don't we ask them, Good Evening Would you introduce yourself to our Listeners?+++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed May 09, 2018 6:43 pm

++ Good evening. I am Lieutenant Victoria Neskovich of the 52nd Valhallan Ice Warriors. ++

There was no buzzing or crackling of lesser vox receiver so the audience could clearly hear the cold and collected slightly accented voice that spoke.
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu May 10, 2018 4:30 pm

++Ooh, we have got an officer on the line. From Valhalla no less! Now, just before we start -unlike myself, many of our Listeners never heard of such gem of a planet. Would you like to elaborate on your origins, your Officership?++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu May 10, 2018 9:18 pm

++ Of Valhalla or me specifically? ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri May 11, 2018 6:26 pm

++ Of VALHALLA of course! As the saying goes; The Planet builds the Man -or Woman in this case. I heard from an old legend aka Jorgen that it is a Paradise World of Warriors. Care to Elaborate? ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 am

++ Maybe, at one point, it was a paradise. My father told me stories that were passed on from his family and so on that Valhalla was truly like its namesake. Then, something hit our planet so hard that not only was the sky blotted out from the dust and debris but also knocked the planet into a new orbit. Now, as it has been for thousands of years, it is little more planet of ice, snow, and cold. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue May 15, 2018 3:17 pm

++Well that's a darn shame JORGEN! Throw the Bloody Tourist Flyers to the Furnace, my life was a Lie! Yes, So how do you live with that Cold? Even By Valmarian Standards you should be sweating under those Coats++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 am

++ We live underground mainly. A little warmer that way and it tends to keep out the Orks. What also helps is that we are issued thermally insulated gear that, while meant for the cold, allow us to operate in any climate. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

++ Orks? You have Orks on your Planet? Then what are you doing here then? Shouldn't you, ya'know; Defend your Friends & Family and not (-as our blue friends call it) 'Impose Terra's Will under a Lasgun's Barrel?' ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Fri May 18, 2018 4:40 pm

++ They aren't on the planet currently, but sometimes we get some raids in our area of space every few decades. Then sometimes a few feral Orks pop up from when the Orks landed on our planet millennia ago before the Imperium found us. Good hunting. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat May 19, 2018 11:22 am

++ Is it? Seasonal OrkHunts Speak volumes of Imperial Safety then. So what is unique on your planet? Songs, Art, Lovemaking Positions Foods and the like?++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sat May 19, 2018 3:58 pm

++ So none of the stuff before counts then? Well, the only other people that treat life as cheaply as we do we are the Krieg, but with a much better demeanor, even if that demeanor is often stubborn and stern. It's overpopulated, but that just means more bodies to make soldiers. People are typically too busy trying to make art and such but we're not all bad. We are well known for our alcohol with songs to go with them. We have some ice sculptures and graffiti in the caves isn't uncommon. I also believe it is safe to say that no one can make a better snowman than a Valhallan. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue May 22, 2018 3:02 pm

++ NOw we get to the Interesting Stuff. I might disagree however on the Subject of Snowmans, you had to see the one Jorgen built last Candlemas -And how drunk was he during it! Almost makes things easier to live. Almost. ++

++ Do you have Stories of your own to tell? Bits of Gossip and Valour from across the Galaxy? Any Particularly saucy Regimental Traditions? ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 am

++ Let's see.... I do have tales of valor, plenty of them, but having listened to your show before I'm going to assume you don't want to hear any of those. Traditions.... well, on Valhalla sometimes the recruits would dare each other to see how long we can stand outside without our coats without dying. May not seem like much, but it is so cold on Valhalla that without our gear we would freeze in seconds. My record was 27 seconds. The record is a minute. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue May 29, 2018 5:00 pm

++ You Underestimate us, Dear Lieutenant, We accept all Stories so long as they bring Ratings. So far, they did, no reason to stop now. ++
++ No one here ever experienced Valour until the Guard Landed and blew up everything so some verity and optimism would be appreciated ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Tue May 29, 2018 9:35 pm

++ Well, let's see.... in order to graduate into becoming a full Guardsman our training group was to fight a bunch of Orks. A bunch of them charged us and we mowed half of them down until they got into melee with us. I'm not sure how well traveled you and your friend are, so I have to say this for you and your listeners: Orks are big, green monstrosities that love to fight and they are often as strong as a Space Marine. My boys were fighting them off with bayonets and I was in the thick of it trying to lead them on. Then I felt an extremely sharp pain in my trigger hand until I hardly felt anything at all. I look down and to find that an Ork chomped off my hand and the buttstock of my lasgun. Needless to say, I was very pissed off. I managed to take the life of the beast that took my hand before the medics dragged me out of the fray. ++