[PM] "Evening Vox Talks" with Felix Hartmann

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 pm

++ Now that's an impressive feat! Sadly no Orks around Here to witness anything similar with our own eyes but at least you get to enjoy the scenery. How do you find our own planet by the way? Any Tales from here you managed to score already? Any... Conquests of the bedding kind? ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:43 pm

++ It's a lot warmer than Valhalla, in both climate and people. That's saying a lot due to how often I hear people from other regiments I hear complaining about the cold. As for tales... well, I lead the assault to take the North Gate after the bombardment. I fought so much that my Plasma Pistol exploded, blowing up my other hand. As for my bed, it is as cold as a Valhallan blizzard, which is just fine for me. ++
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 pm

++ Such a shame, are the Inter-Regimental Relations that bad? ++
++ I heard things were bad, mainly by the yelling on the vox but do you have something to elaborate on that? ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:39 pm

++ I don't want to stir up a blizzard here, but I will say relations between regiments are improving. I just often find myself too busy to build those relations. Someone has to make sure things get from point A to point B. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:06 pm

++ That is good then, isn't it Jorgen? He agrees. it is a shame that you don't have the time for yourself, could have made your life happier even by a bit. Speaking of making things easier, what would you say about them Human Gueva-Something, the Tau lovers. Some straight Dialogue could make great strides in stopping this sorry war. And for Dialogue, you need to know what the other side truly thinks of you. ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:29 am

++ I have two very good friends to help relieve stress. Their names are rahzvod and her more intellectual cousin tanna. ++
++ As for... dialogue with the enemy, that is a conversation better done with priests, Commissars, or perhaps other officers because they might actually even consider opening a dialogue with those traitors. We Valhallans love the Emperor and He has given us much. I get that life tends to be hard, I lost both of my hands, but that is no excuse for turning your back on His light and your fellow man. Those traitors will get no mercy from me. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:50 pm

++ Well here you have it. On that note, I have to point out we are running out of time. So, you know what comes next, your Officership: Song and Genre! ++

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 pm

++ "Blizzard In Our Hearts", it's a common Valhallan drinking song. Stay out of trouble Felix and Jorgen. ++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 am

++ You heard the Lady, hit the Box ++

++ Leftenant Victoria Neskovich of the 52nd Valhallan everyone. Drinking Songs such as "Seven Drunken Nights" by the Hadesians, "Rahzvod in the Jar" by the Jolly Voiders and the like will follow shortly until we return to 'Night times with Hartmann'. Stay safe and good night. ++

++Disclaimer: FelixHartmannandJörgenneitherendorsenordissuadefromdrinkingalcoholicbeveragesonduty,yourliverandlivesareyourstoprotectfromthecommissariat.FelixHartmannandJörgencannotbeheldaccountablefortheactionsofregimentalrulestransgressionnomatterhowsillyorobvioustheyare.ForLegalMatterspleaseconsultthecapitolAdministratumPrecinctforValmarianLaw ++

/

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 am

++... Back to the Owl, I don't know why is he being annoying in my Home, what I know that is I am going to shoot at it. Hope it clears up some things.++

++OH and what a thing we have next! Yes, you guessed it, it's time for Evening Vox Talks! *Evening Vox TalksTM Jingle Plays* with me, Felix Hartmann and my great minimum wage workforce, Jörgen++
++Looks like we have a guest already, Hello evening guest! Who are you?++

/

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:49 am

++Oh, it worked... Hey, it's me Holland, the quartermaster. So I honestly didn't expect to get this far, what now?++
Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 am

++Oho a Quartermaster, a regular one or those gas huffers the creepy Krieg Peeps have? I swear, couldn't expect that from a Paradise World++

++Well now we enjoy a nice conversation with only the entire Naris Front Listening in on us. Trust me, way more private than with my In-Laws and even less vulgar. So where did you come to us from?++

/

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:25 am

++Cadia, I got transferred here when my time as a whiteshield was up. I miss it though, too quiet here. Not enough screaming and gunfire for my liking, I miss waking up to artillery sirens and the howls of heretical filth charging the Kasr. Lovely place, you should visit sometime.++
Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 am

++Well I must apologise for our planet not suffering enough for you. We Agri Worlders have a lot to learn on that matter.++

++I had enough Warzones for my lifetime, a whole planet just for that is excessive.++

++Any new discoveries you made being our guest? Something in particular you enjoyed?++

/

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:50 am

++The first time I saw a swamp owl I thought it must have been some xenos weapon beast and I killed it, then I was told they were just wildlife and not to waste ammo on them. I think what I'm trying to get at is that I like seeing animals that aren't being kept in pens.++
Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:04 pm

++Oh yes. Until one of them owls eats your hand why you try to get your vox kit back. Such are the risks of the Job I suppose. Speaking of Jobs, what does a Quartermaster do anyway? You keep notes on what your guys have or something?++

/

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:24 pm

++I make sure all equipment is logged, tracked and that everything is distributed to where it needs to be. Every single round is logged and shipped and I have tabs on every piece of gear on the men under my care.++
Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:45 am

++ All of their Gear?~ Surely you must be familiar with their habits then, any Interesting peculiarities you have noticed? ++

[[OOC: I swear I clicked 'Submit' back then]]

/

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:18 am

++Well, I'm sworn by contract not to divulge any confidential information... Frak it, the Kriegers have been receiving an unnaturally large number of small pastry snacks known as "cupcakes." I think someone higher up than me made a typo or something.
Characters:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

++Cupcakes you say? From former reports we can know Kriegers do eat and cupcakes are probably not that far off their own Homeworld. Any more interesting Tidbits only a Quartermaster has access to? Any Interesting Tales?++

/