[PM] "Evening Vox Talks" with Felix Hartmann

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:53 pm

++Of course, of course! Offworlders scoff at our Gelladium when we say it is almost a Hive, it becomes hard to imagine how does a proper one looks like, not to mention the Emrpeor's own shack!++

/

Archer

Postby Archer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:40 am

++Well for starters, Lucifer Blacks guard three of the four majors gate on Terran with an entire regiment responsible for the gate and patrols around it, and the wall nearby. The first guards Lion's Gate which is connected to the spare port and receives the most pilgrims. The second regiment guards the Ultima gate, while the third my regiment was responsible for Primus Gate.++

##What do you do?##

++Depends on what is needed, standard practice is to deploy us to the walls and put several squads on patrol around the gate. Usually, it's a lot of shepherding people who come to see the Palace sometimes it's detaining people until an arbite can come to render judgment. However early we discovered a lot it is calling in bodies to be cleaned up, a lot of pilgrims are tired, starving, sick, weak, and after reaching the Palace die from whatever plagues. Then we need to get servitors to clean up the body if you don't find them soon after they die the crowd can trample them down.++

##That's disgusting.##

++Other days we assist Arbite's in cleaning out under hives, Arbites especially around the Imperial Palace undermanned and while it's not exactly our job we depend on them so we help out as needed. Clearing underhives is dangerous work it's crammed full of angry mutants, heretics, and other scum so were usually called in when the place needs to just be gone. The usual tactic is to use drop from the hive level above with grav chutes while arbites attack from the ground. Very few loses when we hit the Underhives, usually, it's an overzealous officer or an overconfident unit.++

##Hmmm, so are just about average for a Terran##

++Hey! I was one of my class. Other than that wall duty was considered the most boring and dull assignment possible. Primus gate doesn't even give you a view of the ships coming and going, so we spent most days staring out at the hives and city around it. Or inward at the Imperial Palace and its Titan's. Of course, since we lived in the lower parts of the wall sometimes off duty Lucifers would sit on the wall just get away from the confines of the barracks. Occasionally someone important would visit us...++

##Luca why are your eyes glazing over... Got someone on your mind~##

++N-NO! IT'S NOTHING!++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:11 am

+++ I... I was just told St. Clausus doesn't exist in the 2nd time of my life. The Cradle of Humanity sounds horrible. Feth, I don't know what is worse anymore: To know that world to be so bad or live your entire life believing the mere dirt of it can raise the dead and then being told the truth. And this is where the Emperor lives. Bloody warp...+++

+++ A horrible revelation of the nature of the Imperium aside, what IS there on Terra besides the Palace? +++

/

Archer

Postby Archer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 am

++Well my friends said the Inquisitors are based on Terra, no one knows where though. I know that Terra may sound bad but it's not terrible... No planet is safer and we celebrate many festivals and feasts with food from every planet. Though most of the jobs are Adeptus Terra meaning filing paperwork.++

##I'm sure it's better than a lot of planets.##

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:51 am

++ Were it so safe, you wouldn't need to clear your hives in the first place but I digress.

How would it compare to the home of our 2nd Guest, Carolyne? ++

/

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:17 pm

##Well... In all honesty, I grew up in the lap of luxury... Being the daughter of the head of planetary Imperial propaganda does have its benefits... So I easily say I couldn't speak to true conditions of my homeworld. I simply never knew them, my station was too high.##

++Oh no how terrible, not knowing a hard life. *Sarcasm heavier than power armor*++

##Luca? Be a dear and shut up or I'll move the topic to your love life next.##

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:25 pm

++ They never know what happens just under their nose, do they? Loyalists acting all surprised now the downtrodden fight back. ++

++ Now that you mention Surprises, What IS your love life here, Gold Boy? Any Damsels won after riveting tales of your exploits? ++

/

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 pm

++I don't know... I mean I've made a couple friends but I've never really thought about romance I- *Indignant Terran sputtering and audible blushing.*++

##Really I looked through those picts you have from Terra... I notice you're next to a golden power armored woman with red topknot so... How about you tell us about-##

++Lieutenant, continuing that line of phrasing could lead to you eating your own sheet music. She was a good friend of mine and we both served the Emperor, she was above my station and thus I could not pursue anything even if I had the drive to.++

##You wouldn't dare. Come on Luca~ Just tell us a bit.##

++She was a good friend, she served in the palace proper whereas served only from the outer palace. I considered her just about my only friend in the entire palace. That's all anyone needs to know unless I'm ordered otherwise.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:25 pm

++ Now that's even more interesting! Are Top Knots the fashion on Holy Terra or just that lady? I am not asking about the Gold because that's obvious there. And did I hear Power Armour? Was she like one of those Promithium Nuns? Jeorgen help me here... Adepta Sororitas? ++

/

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:32 pm

++No... Not an Adepta Sororitas. They don't really have a presence in the inner palace.++

##Wait but... Oh my, Emperor, she was one the Anathema Pskyana!##

++Throne damn it!++

##So you were 'friends' with one of Silent Sisterhood, huh Corporal! Was she silent all the time?##

++Shut up!++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:40 pm

++ A Who? Girls who are even more important than "Holier than Thau" given mortal flesh? No, no, Keep Talking. ++

/