[Open] Commissariat Office Block - Commissar Makarov (Currently Open)

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:21 am

Unlike some of her more senior comrades, commissar Makarov had set times for open door visits most days. Starting at 7:30 and going until 11:59- with another hour in the evening if needed- anyone could come and talk. Appointments and forewarning were always appreciated, but not needed. Though with advanced notice almost any time during the day could be cleared out, if someone wanted a specific time.

Of course, this all hinged on the abilities of people to actually find the office itself.

One of the interior offices, with the same glass paneled door that made up the majority of the rooms of the second floor read 'Cms. G. Hall- Political Officer'. It was only a small post it that'd been taped to the door that mentioned 'cms Z. A. Makarov' in neat, precise handwriting. Even then the door was normally left open, more to keep the room from getting stuffy or hot than anything else, though it made the tacked on mention of anyone other than Hall in the office obscured and hard to notice.

Inside, the office was small, or at least was for the two people it was supposed to house, though a large set of interior windows on the same wall as the door can make it feel larger. Directly across from the door sat a good sized desk, computer set up- minus the monitor- and various personal belongings such as an ashtray, daily calendar and photograph sit atop it. Positioned behind it, in a stately and almost picturesque way was settled a surprisingly nice chair with a commissar coat draped across the back of it. To the right of the desk, a metal filing cabinet was tucked off to the side, a fan and an electric tea kettle perched on top of it. Along the same wall a small shelf was propped against the wall. The bottom shelves were full of files, papers and books. All sorts of different official looking things that seemed important, eventually giving way to more personal belongings as the shelves moved upwards: different types of tea in decorative metal tins, mugs, religious icons and devotionals, medals and ribbons, and photographs. The photos of a chimera squad, a guerrilla force, a submarine crew, a few officers and even a few commissars or other schola types.

Across from the shelf, and to the left of the door, another shelf was pressed back into the corner, by the desk. It had it's own share of documents and files, as well as personal items: a few photos, it's own number of medals and ribbons, a collection of pipes, different types of tobacco, a dried and framed flower. Along the same wall was a second desk, smaller than the first but a computer with two monitors, pen holder, and file holders make their home on the thing. Two chairs, oddly enough wrapped in plastic, sat in front of the desk and a banal office chair behind it.

The wall behind this desk had a cork board tacked to the wall, various notes and maps stuck into it.

However overriding everything... were the boxes. Starting at the right wall and neatly stacked between the shelf and the filing cabinet, moving to around the desk, behind it and under it boxes were stacked multiple high and sometimes several deep. All of them bearing small notes on them stating when they were delivered, what's in them and what department they belong to in the same neat handwriting. There were dozens, or more.
Last edited by Aishachan on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Currently playing:
The earnest-est little commissar// But what would a Commissar do? // There's a form for (or on) that!

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:22 am

The door was closed when Makarov and Cat arrived, and she had to fish keys out to open it. Once done she held it open for him, waiting for him to go in and make himself comfortable before shutting the door behind them. She took her coat off as she moved through the office, careful to pick around the boxes in the room. First stopping to set her coat on the back of the less grandiose chair and her hat on the desk, she then made her way to the filing cabinet and the tea kettle that was there.

"Tea, commissar?" She asked, already unplugging the fan and switching out the kettle. There must have been water in there, as there wasn't a burning sound, or the hiss of empty heated air. "It looks like you could use it." While the water heated she gathered up cups, and several different types of tea.

She didn't ask what the issue was. He'd tell her when he was ready and had collected his thoughts.

Currently playing:
The earnest-est little commissar// But what would a Commissar do? // There's a form for (or on) that!

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Yorke had stopped by his own office before stepping into Makarov's, picking up the milk ration he'd proposed he bring, and a small satchel that he kept slung over one shoulder.

In the daylight, Cat had looked rough, stood in his civvies and tiredness clear on his face. In the office, he looked run ragged. It was clear the commissar had not slept well, if at all.
"That'd be most welcome," he nodded in response to the question, but didn't seem to notice there was a variety of tea, leaving Zoya to decide her best option, "I apologize for the intrusion."

Cat rubbed his eyes with his natural hand, and gazed around a little unfocused, the masses of boxes in the room were alarming, he had never had to sit amongst it all before. He made a mental note to have them removed, if only to give Zoya breathing room.

Not being awake enough to dance around subtlety, Cat murmured, "I look a mess, huh. Truth be told I'm having trouble with a decision." he sighed, "I don't know where to start explaining."

Mordian Characters:
Others: / / /

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 am

Makarov glanced back at Cat from the corner of her eye. He certainly did look unwell, though she'd had her own rough nights of staying up and working far past when she should have, or being unable to sleep for various reasons. As the kettle whistled she clicked it off, unplugging it and switching back to the fan. "It's no intrusion at all, commissar. I'm glad to be able to help." She insisted, carefully stepping over to the shelf and picking her way through the tea. She settled on two, pulling a tea bag from one then the other- loose leaf tea seemed a bit too long to deal with right now- and putting the tins back on the shelf.

Tea seeping, mugs in hand and sweetener balanced in her grasp as well she picked her way once more to the desk. One cup was set in front of Cat, the other before her side of the desk. She sat down, shifting the monitors out of the way so she could see him better and have a place to put the sweetener.

At his quiet confession she stayed quiet, either waiting for him to continue or not sure what to say either. "Well," she said, idly stirring her tea, "I suppose we can either talk about the decision itself or about the context of it if that's important. But really we should start wherever you feel comfortable or wherever you think it's most important for me to know."

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 pm

"Thank you." Yorke stared at his own tea for a few moments, as though to absorb it by sight and inhalation alone. Part careful pause, part attempt to align his thoughts.
"A Commissar approaches all of their decisions with conviction, for we must. To have doubt in our reasons is untenable..." he murmured, "But what if I made a bad decision for a good reason, Zoya?"

Yorke ran his hand through his hair, and looked up from his drink, fixing the younger commissar with a deeply concerned expression.
"I don't mean this petty pranking with Aestaban. Though I can't say my trouble is entirely unrelated, I mean something real... Making an ethical choice." his hand shook slightly as he drew it down to the desk again, "I did something that goes against protocol. But I did it for what I believed was- is- good reason. Morally."

Cat for now stayed vague to avoid implicating Makarov, the less he had to tell her, the less she could be considered complicit in his actions. He also had trouble ordering his thoughts. His recent spat with the clerk had brought many things to a boil in his brain.

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Makarov just watched Cat in return, gaze fixed and unwavering as he spoke. "Everyone makes bad choices for reasons they feel are right. I've done it. You've done it. How you deal with it matters, as does the choice that was made. Surely though, if you made the choice for what you think was a good reason then you have justification." She shrugged, brows drawn together slightly.

"There's not much that I can say other than generalities. I'm sorry that I can't give anything more concrete at the moment, but all I know are very vague generalities, so I can't give much better advice."

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 am

Yorke looked back at his tea, and used a few moments to add milk and sweetener, in an attempt to settle himself. It was unclear if he was distracted, or just preferred a large amount of sweetness.

"... I'll go back to the start. You know that I teased DeMittrio, I heard that you were asked to see him. I don't know what he told you, but I do admit that I went out and I paid for a courier to embarrass him with cake and stationary because I thought it was funny. I didn't know-" Yorke looked up, tired, but already having accepted that he'd made this particular mistake, "I didn't consider that my prank could harm anyone..."

Cat sipped the tea and shuddered slightly, before adding more sweetener, "It took Corporal Vayne explaining that Aestaban requested his respect and public deference, to realise I'd put many other people on the line." the commissar sighed, "I wasn't joking when I said I don't understand political things, Zoya. I don't know how angry I've made the Praefecto."

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:31 pm

As Cat spoke Makarov tugged off her gloves, setting them neatly aside. She sipped her tea, letting him speak and gathering her own thoughts. "DeMittrio did mention the cake and message," She admitted, "Along with a few other issues that he wished for me to look into." Blatantly saying it was insinuations of malfeasance, abuse of power, inappropriate relationships and ignoring the wrong doings of favored troopers to the person accused seemed inappropriate before the actual decision was made.

Cat saying that he didn't understand political things did make her chuckle a single time, uneased and unsure what else to do. "That's very not good. We're political officers too. The Praefecto seems upset, so perhaps talking to him would be useful?" She brushed at her face quickly, a nervous habit sneaking out. "But this ties in somehow, so please continue."

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Yorke gave Zoya a tired but innocent look of confusion, briefly distracted from his thoughts, "Other... issues? But I haven't done anything else. I last spoke to him during the award ceremony, since then Cass- Corporal Vayne and I have been mostly trapped in that office, writing and signing off everything thrown at us by people who can go out to fight..." he looked towards the door, "You've seen use coming in just after you do, or sometimes Vayne's even already here of a morning, I know that..." the commissar shook his head, remembering he wasn't here to dig over Zoya's meeting.

"I don't think that speaking to the Praefecto would help anything. The same day, well just before my parcel arrived, he requested a meeting with Cassius. Sweetened the deal with some spirits... Aestaban asked that we, though Cassius in particular, start to improve Aestaban's image with the troops. That we show him respect," Cat's brows furrowed, "Kiss ass, as Vayne put it. The strong hint being that if we didn't, those around us may find life harder. Less comforts and supplies to soften the edge." Cat gave Zoya a look which said that he wasn't directly accusing Aestaban of a threat, but both commissars understood the implications of badly supplied guard.

"My pranking him has probably thrown out that balance he sought with Cassius, even if it doesn't yet show on the outside. I disrespected and humiliated someone who controls the lifeblood of our forces..." Cat swigged his tea, not paying particular attention to the temperature, and regretting it. His cheeks flushed slightly, surprised by the burn.
"Which leads me to try and throw myself on my sword before the Praefecto does something to salvage his ego." Yorke sighed quietly, "I can take a punishment, and face what I did, but I won't have other people punished because of my mistakes."

Realising he'd been rambling, Cat sighed again, quietly, "I need you to be discreet for someone else's benefit, here, Zoya. Not mine, understand that. I lied and I faked a record to protect someone on base."

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Makarov hated a badly supplied Guard. When supplies were low the Guard was ill equipped to function, and when they couldn't function they weren't doing what they needed to and were letting down the rest of the Guard, as well as the civilians that counted on them. It also meant that the personnel in the Guard tended to be more aggressive and frustrated, and more prone to causing disruptions. The need for disciplining went up, and the need to showcase positive situations of moral increased as well, making a commissars job harder in the entirety. It was something that was a bother to deal with, and would be a nightmare with the situation that they had currently.

It also was, of course, another side to the story. There would be more than one- obviously- but it was the first time she was hearing his. She would have to weigh the testimonies and go talk to that baker and look into the records. There was a list of things that she had to do, really, to close this matter up.

However none of that was really holding her attention at that moment. At that moment Makarov was sitting at her desk, staring at some point ahead of her, just past Cat, and holding her tea while ignoring the dull pain that the hot mug was causing. She finally looked down, careful to set her cup on the desk gently. She laced her fingers together and looked back up at Cat, face serious.

"So... you forged documents. I would ask if you'd found out about my shared love of puns with commissar Hall and had come to have me help throw you on a sword that you'd 'forged' out of documents, but... I feel that you are serious about this." She brought her hands up, rubbing the bridge of her nose then drawing them down over her mouth. "I can't promise complete discretion until I hear the situation. That would be ingenuous. ....but if you felt it was a morally justified situation then I should as well."

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am

Cat glanced up at Zoya with a curious, calm expression, "Zoya, I may strike you as many things, but I'm no liar." he smiled a little tiredly, "I know you didn't say so, but if I'm saying that I believe something to be the case, then I absolutely do."

The commissar ran his finger around the edge of his mug, considering how to start, "There's a young trooper on base, you may have seen him. Tall, pale hair, no regimental markings. Always smiling, or hiding. Doesn't raise his voice much, if ever. Isn't allowed live fire arms, not now. He is under my watch, my guard. That boy so much as pisses in the wrong place, and I hear of it."
Cat's gaze drifted past the mug, "In fact he is a young demolitions expert, and his entire file is faked. I faked it, because the truth of where he came from would more than shame him, it would lead people to know something that we cannot admit to." he closed his eyes, "That guardsmen can turn from the Emperor's light, turn on themselves and the people we exist to protect."

"His regiment fell to corruption, and when he refused to take part and harm the locals, they beat him. When he refused again, they then put him to work in their military brothel." Yorke's expression became wearier, the closer he came to admitting humanity to be deeply flawed, "And when our regiment was sent to deal with the corruption, the moment he was freed, he took up arms against those traitors with us."
Shaking his head, Cat continued, "He potentially shouldn't even be here, but he's been tested, and has never shown any signs to the contrary of being a loyal servant of the Emperor. But, if people knew his real history, they may suspect I was attempting to corrupt Valmaria."

Sighing heavily, Yorke looked at Zoya again, "And Aestaban probably already knows half of this, but not the human half. Just the paperwork. If I hand myself in for this but credit the Praefecto for unearthing it, he will be vindicated, I'll be punished, and it's the best chance of everyone saving face and morale."
Cat rubbed his eyes with his organic hand, "But you see my dilemma, it still doesn't feel like it was the wrong choice, morally."

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:38 pm

Makarov wasn't sure what had made Cat comment about lying. She hadn't really thought that he was lying, and had in fact believed that he was being honest and quiet serious about what he was saying. However at the time it was best to let that lie, and as he continued to speak her focus turned to what he was saying. She shut her eyes while she took a deep breath, then looked to Cat.

"I understand the dilemma of having a situation where regulations tell you to do something, but you feel it's correct to do something else- morally, tactically, practically, or even for something else. I understand. However, I think that it's too late and too little to forge one persons documents to prevent people from knowing that guardsmen can turn from the Emperor, and in the wrong war zone. People know that guardsmen have turned traitor to the Tau, and that's no secret. If it's just about them falling to the Archenemy then I still think that you're a bit late. I believe that people know. Even if they didn't, which I don't think is the case, and we are committed to hiding this fact.... why are your troops allowed to exist? Shouldn't they be consigned to fighting the Archenemy until they die? They might spread that information themselves, be it knowingly or not.

"As for the person himself... Who tested him? Who approved all this when he was first freed? Who dug through his mind and assured that no witch laid a dormant command, that no more mundane trigger is still there? Or, alternatively, the Enemy is known for its deception. Who assured that he wasn't beholden to some different brand of Chaos," she spit the word, face contorting in disgust when she did, "And took up arms out of vengeance and now lies in wait?

"Finally why would you put yourself in that position, Yorke? You have chaos carved into you. You yourself were tested and marked as clean 'as reward for your services and success'. If you've forged this what else might you have forged that you aren't telling us? And even if you say nothing, as I'm sure you will, how can people be sure? You've already abused troopers trust once, and put everyone here in danger they don't understand or even know. You've possibly put their very souls in danger." She took a breath, pinching the bridge of her nose. She stood then, trying to shake off the nervous energy and compose herself. Unsurprisingly she pulled out her pocket chrono, checking the time before setting it on the desk.

"What suggestions are you looking for? Just what to do?"

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:17 am

(( I've sent you a pm about this and I'll use this post to respond if you wish to edit your post, but I feel it's worth public note about Perron, considering he's been in so many topics and character interactions: He hasn't been exposed to Chaos. Cat isn't talking Ruinous Powers.))

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

(( I am unsure what needs to be edited in my post. 'fell to corruption' is generally understood to reference Chaos, especially in 40k and to commissars, who are trained to be ever vigilant against that. Along with the gravity that Cat is giving the situation I feel that it's reasonable for Makarov to have made the assumption- if they were just supporting a corrupt governor or something it seems like he is acting very dramatically in her opinion. If she is incorrect please go ahead and tell her, as there's not really a way for her to know othewise.

Also, she's not trying to be mean, just bringing up thing that others may bring up as well so Cat will have an idea what might be said. I do apologize if it came off as mean or derisive to you, the player, as I never mean to attack the player. =) thank you!))

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:45 am

(( Just what I'd spoken to you about privately. But I will concede to just leave it as is, I can play this out as it was written. It's, just as I've said, I didn't much feel it was in me today to post Cat explaining and justifying himself, it seems to be all I do with this character lately.

I've thrown out how he'd probably knee-jerk respond, because it's not worth characters falling out over player phrasing. He's admittedly still not happy because for someone to assume any experienced commissar could risk an entire planet over one person is not a good feeling. ))

"...Chaos?" Cat stared at Makarov, his tired expression clouding, "You think that I'm so soft in the head, or the heart, that I'd bring someone even potentially touched by Ruinous Powers within the same atmosphere as a guard barracks?" his voice remained level, which was somehow worse than if it had actually raised.
"I was talking about dissent, rebellion, not the damned dark gods! Throne, Zoya..." Cat raised his organic hand over his eyes, wincing at the idea.

His brow formed a hard line, and he spoke quietly, "Chaos changes people, influences and weakens them like a disease... What happened in that fallen regiment was a voluntary rebellion... They turned on their own through human choice. Not desperation in misguided hope like the rebels here. Not outside influence. Good old human nature." the commissar growled softly. He had less time for traitors than he had even for xenos.
"I will always consider the idea we can be such monsters, unbidden by anything else, to be worth concealing from those we watch over. Our concern is morale, and from that I understand that no amount of hymns nor quotes, nor rousing speeches will restore a man's faith in something that truly betrayed him."

Yorke stood up, a little unbalanced from trying to lean his legs neatly alongside the desk that they were too long to fit under, "...I didn't come to ask you what to do; I've already done it, handed in all the files this morning... Holt will soon enough know everything I did. But not why."
He ran a hand through his dark hair, sighing through his nose, his face uncommonly blank of expression, "I suppose I just wanted to talk to someone friendly, someone I thought may hear me out? Wanted someone​ else to know the truth, before the shit hits the fan. In case I never got to explain myself."

The commissar shrugged, "Maybe find someone I could trust to look after Perron if I'm removed from duty. It's not his fault any of this happened." he shook his head, "But I can't tell if you understand that I'm also trying to save him the pain of people refering to a past that he didn't deserve. One that others would find disgusting. Heck, you just pushed my own disgusting past up to my face, and I'm a commissar." Yorke held the dead-eyed expression that had crept into his face.

Cat neatly aligned his chair back with the table, and drained his mug, placing it down carefully to avoid catching anything on the table.
"Thanks for your insight and your tea, Commissar Makarov. I'm sorry to have taken up so much of your break with this. I'll replace your supplies." he nodded to the dent in her sweetener ration while picking up his satchel.

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:17 pm

"I think that when I hear 'Fell to corruption' it's a polite way of saying fell to Chaos." Makarov responded. "If they went renegade I would have expected to hear traitor, renegade, defector, anything like that. Fell to corruption is a very specific wording and it makes me think very specific things."

He continued on about Chaos and she frowned. "Commissar, I know about the perfidious predilections of Chaos. I've fought it before and see how it can turn good and loyal people who love the Emperor into pawns for its nefarious gains. A regiment I was with was part of a pacification of a planet that thought they were doing the right thing, and couldn't be convinced until Chaos actually appeared on the field at the end." Her own gaze unfocused for a moment, and she glanced about at various things before blinking rapidly and looking back to him. "So I understand the horrors that chaos can wrought, spiritually, psychologically and physically.

"However I cannot countenance the idea that Humanity is such a monstrous thing that regiments would rebel for no reason other than human nature. Even without moral fiber reason would have taken over and they would have to understand that the Imperium wouldn't turn a blind eye. Perhaps that regiment had some reason we don't know- perhaps something much the same as here, whispers from baleful things and a lack of faith, incompetent leadership, simple greed- but that they just rebelled for no reason? Which does lead to the same issue; defections have happened here, so I don't understand the hiding it." She pulled her dataslate out from the draw it was in, tapping in whatever code opened it.

"I am asking for you to explain it. I want to hear the truth and talk out. Why did you forge those documents. The regiment defected, it was dealt with and there were loyal survivors. You are perfectly within your rights to put a commissariate seal on parts of his record that you do not think necessary to general officers. Note that he was put into a P.O.W camp, or forced labor, and seal the specifics. That is within your rights and does not lead to you having to lie. As it is now you've compromised yourself for... for no real reason. Once you've done that how are troops expected to believe you? You hold such absolute power over their records that you could go in and change them. You can rewrite their lives whenever you wish and with such little oversight you could get away with it. And you can't even say 'well I wouldn't' now because you already have over something that could have been handled completely differently. Troops need to be able to trust us, so I don't understand why you would endanger that." An accent from her homeworld crept into the last word, throwing off her normal speech and she took another deep breath to steady herself.

"Commissar I brought up your past because if it was Chaos then your word that he was free of Chaos when you yourself had a brush with Chaos would be suspect. That is not meant as a derogatory comment to you, but as something that may be construed as partiality. If you're worried about me being upset about his past or using it against him, don't. It's different from yours, and I've had to deal with this before. If it's like the last time I had to deal with it the worst I'll do is send him off for a period of convalescence."

As almost an after thought she waved her hand, "...don't worry about the supplies."

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am

Cat inclined his head and then shrugged, smiling, "We are of different generations and different planets, even if we hold the same beliefs... I hadn't considered if my phrasing would narrow things down to that conclusion." he paused, hand resting on the back of his seat, "Human nature alone encompasses those ideals... greed, desperation... Many things. To understand why I forged papers would be to understand why the regiment really fell."

"Would you prefer the official reason or my understanding of why the men turned, having seen what was there?" the commissar remained staring into the middle distance, "The official records say that the men were turned by local influence and offers of financial gain from the industrial mining companies on the planet, who objected to the heavy tithes levied by the Imperium, and wished to avoid paying them. That they bribed and enlisted the guardsmen to fight those who came to collect what was due."

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Currently playing:

Commissar Cat

Postby Commissar Cat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:39 pm

"I went there," Yorke spoke softly, "I saw no industry. I saw no great mines. Nothing that I would ever believe could support an economy, nor anything I would ever believe could pay tithes, bar lives themselves."
He glanced up, a strange expression on his face, a self-loathing sneer, "But the Administratum wouldn't lie, Throne forbid someone suggest otherwise."

The commissar continued, "Then I saw the camps, saw what little shreds those men had been surviving on, found records of when they were last contacted. Found endless records of them trying to reach out and going unheard." Cat drew a line in the air and paused his finger, "When one link in the chain snaps, anyone at the other end is cut loose. Someone, somewhere at some point forgot those men for almost a decade, and we effectively starved them into a rebellion. They held on for so long. Eight years. But when hope finally died, they turned."

"I forged those papers partly because I was ashamed. That the Imperium is so preoccupied with stamping down and punishing enemies that it can forget loyalty and leave good men to starve." Yorke lowered his hand, "I never said whose human nature I blamed. I believe that had they been supported, that regiment would still be loyally serving. But in our arrogance as a system, they were forgotten."

He considered for a moment, "Another part of why, was that a file covered in stamps and restrictions always attracts eyes. A completely ordinary tale of survival against adversity, you wouldn't look twice. Almost everyone based here has one of their own." Cat held out a hand, "So I gave camouflage and hope to a trauma victim. So he can return to something passably regular."

Cat looked briefly towards the door and felt the itch for a forbidden lho, despite the amount of sweetener he attempted to placate himself with lately, "And there's also that at that time, I was even less experienced politically. When the Departmento Propoganda swooped in to cover our victory, I had to make a snap decision about protecting Perron." there was an almost apologetic edge to his smile as he absently lifted his fingers to the healed break in his nose, "I hadn't counted on them wishing to get his account. There were... Some arguments."

Returning his mind to the present, Yorke shrugged, "If it were a flawlessly justifiable action on my part, I would not be in this situation."

Mordian Characters:

Aishachan

Postby Aishachan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Currently playing: