[Open - rank restrictions] "The Fox Hole" - Mess and Rec Room

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:50 pm

As the two men shake hands a third hand clamps down on top and joins in, making it a three way hand shake. "Paxton." The Valhallan corporal managed as he somehow managed to look at both of them at the same time.

[[Roll to manage another drink. Roll=0+3 forceful=3. He's still good.]]

With his free hand Paxton downs another drink, a good drink as far as he can tell. He doesn't seem effected by the drink, though this could be because he already looked very much effected before that drink.
"Zo! What'a a dump like you, doing in a guy like dis?" He asked no one in particular at the table.
//

Urban SHark

Postby Urban SHark » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Abram looked at Paxton, watching him down yet another beverage. "Well, the Governor decided that a few of us should leave the scraps in the tunnels back home and attatch to assorted other regiments. Experience offworld and whatnot, y'know? I guess he's under the impression that we'll be good examples, or something. How about you?"

rodbob

Postby rodbob » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:34 am

Fothergill-Scott offered Abram his hand after the three way instigated by Paxton.

"Welcome, one Hiver to another. Necromunda you say? Now there's a delightful place if ever there was one." he said dryly.

He looked at the 'shroom juice' with a disparaging stare.

"By the Throne that looks vile, what's the alcohol content on that swill?"
Doing the work of the Emperor is its own reward.

Characters:

CipherCodex

Postby CipherCodex » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:16 am

Ardex grins at Fothergill and Paxton, "I'll drink to that." He picks up a glass of the shroom-juice, tiny in his oversized hand and drops it back like a shot.

Ardex rollz

"Good stuff" He places the cup back down. Another please?"

OOC:Thank you Hobbs. Message seen It looks like the difficulty is 3 for this drink, so I think that means I passed. I haven't used FRAK before.
Last edited by CipherCodex on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Urban SHark

Postby Urban SHark » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Abram gave a nervous grin, pulling a larger bottle from his rucksack. "Well, go easy on the stuff. Sometimes the mushroom can have hallucogenic effects if taken in too large a quantity." The guardsman poured some for himself, before setting the bottle down on the table and drinking his glass.

(rolling to drink the juice of shroominess)
4U1 +1 = 3

Abram managed to hold down the glass, though his face contorted into a slight sneer of disgust. "Texture's like raw sewage, in my opinion."

CipherCodex

Postby CipherCodex » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 pm

"Nonsense Abram. This is clearly finely aged garbage." Ardex grins.

Ardex pours himself a glass of the Shroom and raises it. "A toast to hivers everywhere."

"Anthasallfols" he manages to sputter before hitting the ground like a sack of potatoes.

Urban SHark

Postby Urban SHark » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Abram sputtered out a laugh, peering down at the Goliath who now lay upon the floor. The Illisian nudged Ardex lightly with his foot, before offering him a hand up. "You alright, big guy?"

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:18 am

//

Urban SHark

Postby Urban SHark » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:07 pm

"Knock yourself out," Abram joked, sliding the bottle towards Paxton with a grin. The pungent drink bubbled a bit as it was jostled, releasing a small puff of air when one such bubble popped that left a sharp tingling feeling among the nostrils.

"No, I've never been to Valhalla. If I ever get the opportunity, I'll be sure to back my mittens." He regained his composure after Ardex fell, leaning back in his own chair with a little grin on his face.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:59 pm

"With pleasure." Paxton almost hicked as he took the drink. Taking a healthy drink, he pleased it down to savour it. "Ah! Taste like Tanna!" he announced, before toppling forward onto the table. Although under a good amount of strain, the makeshift table held, allowing the large Valhallan to slip into slumber once more.

[[Roll=-1+3 forceful=2, Paxton is out for the count.]]
//