[Open] Barber Shop

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:29 pm

“Ah,” Kira remarked as she finished with Erika’s bangs. She then began looking around to see if she missed anything, snipping a little bit here and there to even things out.

“So what do ya need to do to get in then?” she asked.
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 pm

"Ze Memorandum did not specify any material rekquirements for actiffe participatzion, only ze ability to use High Brain Funktzions andt Imaginatzion. But it did rekquire each participant to provide nutritional substance upon entry to be consumed during ze event"

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:15 am

“Sounds like a game night to me,” Kira replied. She gave a satisfied nod then spun Erika’s chair so she faced the mirror. “What ya think, suga?” she asked.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:20 pm

The Thoughts that passed through Erika's Mind were methodical and thorough, it was after all a Kriegerin giving assessment - Any more scrutiny and even the Emperor would call it strict.
'Is current hair length within Regulations? Yes. Is current hair colour within Regulation? It is Natural. Yes. Is Current Hair matches Personal Style Specifications? What is Estimated Hair Growth Time until next Maintenance? Approximately 2 Months, Sufficient.'

"Rezults Satisfaktory" Erika instinctively concluded and turned to smile at the Ratling.

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Kira was a little nervous admittedly, this was her first Krieger, but Erika's smile eased whatever apprehension she had. She smiled back.

"Do ya want me to wash ya hair again to get any loose hairs out or ya just want to go on ya way?" she asked.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Removal of Hair Waste will allow for immediate return to active duty without unnecessary distractions. The Choice is Obvious.

"Ja" she simply answered and leaned back in the chair.

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:27 am

With that Kira quickly washed her hair again, though not as thoroughly and without soap, then quickly dried it with a towel. Once she was finished she took off the barber's apron.

"There ya go! Hope ya come again, though ya'll have to pay next time suga," she said.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Not as relaxing as the former one, but it is necessary nonetheless. Erika reopened her eyes, fresh and ready for deployment. "Thank you. Goodt Day!" she said, re affixed her kit and left the establishment.

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:09 pm

"Take care, suga!" Kira waved at Erika as she left. She quickly swept up the hair around the station before tossing it in the trash and going to check on her first customer, Hera.

"How ya doing, suga? Did ya get a good rest?" she asked.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Hera shrugs, still a bit embarrassed for dozing off in the first place. Not that she didn't need the rest, throne, probably every guardsman here would fight for a few minutes more sleep everyday, but still...

"I did, thank you," she smiles, "Guess I caught you on a bit of a wild day, huh?"

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Fri May 03, 2019 12:15 am

Kira looked around the room. "Been crazier. Sometimes it's like a parade in here," she commented as she put some gloves back on, "A little much for this time in the mornin'. I mean, not every... well not ever ya see a Krieger in here. Now let’s finish up here, sugar."

Kira put a warm towel on the lip of the bowl and spun Hera’s chair so her head was in the bowl when she set the back down. She rinsed out the clump of hair she dyed, watching the excess color drain over the shower cap until the water became clear. Once that was finished she patted it dry with an extra towel.

“So ya said ya didn’ have shampoo?” she asked Hera.

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:36 am

"Not really. Occasionally I can borrow some, but not often," Hera sighs, "Back before I...enlisted I had a few different products, but the PDF only provided the basics and I didn't...liberate any when I joined the Narisian front."

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:00 am

“I don’ imagine there much of a selection her neither. Don’ worry, we can get ya something nice, suga,” Kira finished wiping her head with the towel and spun her so she could face the mirror and see her new haircut, “Whatdya think?”

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:42 am

Hera tilts her head, slowly looking the colored spot over. The pigment was bright enough. Surely it gave her a bit of a rebellious look.

Or as rebellious as she saw at her schola. She's not convinced that the other guardsmen will see it that way. They'd probably laugh. But one step at a time.

"Looks great. This should do rather nicely."

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Kira watched Hera judge her work through the mirror. When her customer gave her approval the Ratling beamed. She took off the barber cape and gauze with flair, doing her best to keep any loose hair off her customer.

"Now make sure everythin' is how ya like it. I'll be right back," she hopped off her stands to head to the closet. It wasn't long until she returned carrying two bottles.

"Alright, now ya gotta wait an hour before ya wash your hair," she instructed, "Use shampoo and the conditioner that came with the dye."

She set one of the bottles in her lap. "Now I said this job was gonna cost 3 thrones but I'll throw in some good shampoo for ya for free if ya promise to come back sometime. What do ya say?" she asked with a big smile.