[Open/Rank Cautions] Regimental Relations (or:Pawnch a Kreegerr)

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Zeppo

Postby Zeppo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:41 pm

The shock of the landing cuts her breath. Ema struggles to grab 9987-A and maintain her position.
“Street battle elbows” She respond panting under the effort “Mordian pattern.” She smiles at the arrogant Krieger, savouring her dominant position. And that moment of pride what all 9987-A need.
Then the world goes upside-down.
[[Alric2433: Regimental Relations. Ema's forceful opposing roll to remain on top of him
Alric2433 rolls 4u1(0) + 2(forceful) = 2]]
Mordian Iron Guard :
: /

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:46 am

"You must have . . . very mean streets." 9987-A was able to cough out , eyes locking with Ema's and a half-smirk forming on his lips. A moment later he was able to half-shove, half-squirm his way out from under her. His motions were shaky, winded from the blow he'd taken. But still he managed to scramble to his knees and lunge for Ema's form, hoping to get to her before she had a moment to breath. With a surprising amount of oomph, he aimed a fist towards her gut and put his weight behind it.

(( Alric1578: 9987-A in Regimental Relations. Trying to punch Ema. Forceful roll.
Alric1578 rolls 4u1 = 3 +2 base stat = 5. Krieger Paawwwwnch))

In the other square, Goat accepted Wilfred's aid grudgingly, "Slivers?" He gurgled out with puzzlement, not understanding the Sergeant's words. His lips hang open for a moment, blood dribbling down his chin. Again his eyes dart to December, and she points at her hair, then nods towards him.

"Oh." The Grenadier blinks. "Hair color. Si--silver." He states it in such a way as though he'd never even considered the thought before, that his hair was silver. "I suppose it is." He agreed simply. "Do you need a medic?"
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Riveris

Postby Riveris » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:24 pm

"A bit more then just hair. Its experience." he said calmly "what kind is up to the silver" he said a he moved towards a seat "and yeah....I might need someone to be my eye for a little bit until the swelling goes down." he said as he took a seat. "Here " he said patting the spot next to him. "take a breather." he smiled warmly as he looked out his watered eyes.

Zeppo

Postby Zeppo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:29 am

Lanky on top of her, preparing a devastating blow. How did she end here? She has the advantage all along. Then what? She has counted the chickens before they are hatched. One more, she has fallen due to her pride.
She closes her eyes, breaths in. Not now, it’s too soon. Not without a last stand. Opening her eyes, she sends her fist toward 9987-A arm to deflect the incoming blow.
The punch almost connects to his target, but it was a little too slow. The iron fist of the Krieger digs in her guts with a grim creak. Expulsing the air out of her lung. Ema folds in half under the impact.
Powered by the adrenaline and pure will, the Mordian launches herself to grab him in a desperate attempt to headbutts the Krieger.

[[Alric2871: Regimental Relations. Ema Quick rolls to deflect Lanky punch
Alric2871 rolls 4u1(0) + 3(quick) = 3]]
[[Alric2871: Regimental Relations. Ema Forceful rolls to headbutt 9987-A. Minus 1 due to the punch.
Alric2871 rolls 4u1(-2) -1(wound) +2(forceful) = -1]]
Mordian Iron Guard :

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 am

Goat sat down beside Wilfred after a moment's consideration. "Our Medicae can see to your eyes," he murmured, nodding towards the woman standing next to Dug. "She's seen far worse." He made several hand gestures with a single gloved hand and then sat in silence, obviously unused to conversation.

Over by the Ogryn, December ducked her head. "Duty calls," she muttered, heading over towards the pair. "Sergeant, trouble with your eyes?"

______

Against the Mordian, Grenadier 9987-A grunts and wobbles backwards as the smaller woman headbutts him. With an effort he's able to brace his feet, but his movements are dazed and out of breath. "Bloody--hell." He growls, grappling weakly with her and trying to push her away. "Shouldn't---be standing after a hit like that." Was that disbelief in his voice? Curiosity? Perhaps a mixture of the both.

(( Alric1878: Grenadier Wolf rolling forceful to try and withstand Ema's headbutt.
Alric1878 rolls 4u1 = 1 +2 base stat =3 total

Rolled forceful again to try and push her away from him with a -1 due to being freaking headbutted lol
Alric1878: and now forceful to try and shove her away.
Alric1878 rolls 4u1 = 0 +2 stat -1 penalty =1 total))

(Fates now has too many characters to link easily. Thus follow this handy link to my character thread and go wild.

Riveris

Postby Riveris » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Wilfred would nod as he heard the female kriegers voice speak out "Yeah. The only good one I got left took a knock. " he said with a chuckle as he looked out and blinked away the blurrs in his vision as best he could. "It the swelling im mostly worried about." The soft thumps of the ogyrns steps were close behind December and his gaze would turn to him "Dug. Mind being a lad and go grab my gear for me. Thanks mate." he said as he think he saw the ogyrn nod and move towards the other ring. "Hope he didnt bother you to much miss." he told the medic.

Zeppo

Postby Zeppo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Mordian Iron Guard :

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:40 am

December shook her head, kneeling and taking a look at the sergeant's eyes, applying some medication and bandaging the eye after a moment's consideration. "Take some of these for the pain," She handed him a pair of pills. "The swelling should go down relatively soon." She cast a glance back at the Ogryn, "He wasn't a bother at all, rather he was a perfect gentleman."

Wolf wobbles with Ema's last-ditch attack. But surely . . . years of combat experience will come to his aid, yes?

Or perhaps not.

The world goes black as her boot connects with his face.

Experience aids in many things, as does training, especially for the Death Korps. And those reasons, along with perhaps the fact that he was incredibly stubborn . . . Well, kneeling. As his eyes opened again he found himself staring blurrily at Ema's form on the ground. He raised a tired fist to strike her again, and froze.

There he was kneeling above Ema, rocking back and forth slowly. His expression ran through several distant emotions before finally settling on a most curious one indeed.

Regret.

"Good." He coughed, "Good fight." He flopped backwards, landing in the sand heavily and staring up at the tent roof. "Damn pointy knees. Been a while since I had a fight that good."

((He rolled a total of 3 to withstand her hit. But something has stopped him from continuing the fight. Ema, if you desire you can attack him again. Or not :) ))

Riveris

Postby Riveris » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:17 pm

"Thats good to hear." He said calmly as he felt his mussles relax around the medication before being enveloped in darkness. With the bandages making a good X on his head he would let out a groan "So this is what blindness is like....." His hand would search for a moment before finding a upper pocket "any idea on how long Im going to be blinder than a cave maggot?" He turned to where he last saw her but he was unsure if she was still there. "Dug is not really that good as a pair of eyes."

Zeppo

Postby Zeppo » Mon May 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Ema stays on her back waiting for a punch that never came. She sees the emotions flowing on Wolfe’s face. She knows that visage, cause she wears the same. The visage of a man that have seen the true face of the war.
He lets go and fall backward. The match is over.
She waits another couple of seconds, catching her breath.
"Yes, a sacré good fight, for sure!" She replies as she gets on her elbows.
She gets up, poorly secure on her legs and give him a hand.
“If my knees are pointy, you got some fraking power fist on your own! Let’s call it a draw!” she adds before giggling.
Mordian Iron Guard :

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Mon May 13, 2019 1:25 am

December gave a shrug, more for Dug's benefit than the temporarily blinded Sergeant. "Keep it on for a few hours, if that. Mostly just a precaution. You could even take it off in the next few minutes. I . . . Bandage other regiments out of habit, mostly." She admitted at the end.

"If you require a guide until your eye mends, one of our company will fulfill the role." The aged Grenadier volunteered with little in the way of emotion, kneeling next to Wilfred.

________

Wolf stared thoughtfully at the tent roof, taking in it's worn and aged patterns with a far-off expression. Ema's giggle brought a wry smile to his lips though. "A draw. Such an odd concept." He murmured.

"But yes. I suppose it could be considered a draw."

Outside of the square, the Watchmaster observed the conversation from within the safety of his mask. He belatedly realized that having Wolf fight Ema was perhaps not the wisest decision. Her eye-color, her facial structure . . . "You both fought well." He said after a moment. "See a medic if you are wounded." And with that, he spun on his heel and went to observe a different bout.

Riveris

Postby Riveris » Sat May 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Wilfred would cock his head a bit. He began to pull out an Iho but decided against it. "What do you mean more out of habit?" He was more confused as he heard the shuffling of someone in front of him "If its only gonna be a hour or so at most. I guess I could hang tight here and not bother anyone then if you dont mind that is." he said with a simple shrug. "Not like I got anything better to do at this moment anyways." he

Dug would be silent watching the medic work as he held onto the sergeants things close to his chest. He was careful to shimmy around the medic and older kreiger and took a seat on one of the more sturdy crates.