Krieg: Become Human [Back-Up RP Thread]

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 am

"training..course?" levi was confused for a second "wait, it's not gonna be strict or formal like that, this is something we'll go over on when we both don't have duties to attend to" he would've continued on but realised that it wouldn't really help on the decision making front.

"...but fair enough if that's what you need to do then by all means. that said, part of dealing with people is...how do i put this..it's a bit like being stuck behind enemy lines, command isn't going to always be there for you to defer to and you won't have all or enough of the information available to make a informed decision, but you gotta make a decision based on what little you have with no ones approval but your own"
guard characters: ///

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:58 am

/

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 am

Verena was only vaguely listening. She had nothing to contribute, this wasn’t for her, and she needed to be vigilant for more intruders. Suddenly explosions went off outside. The Krieg was instantly on her feet with laspistol in hand as she crept to the entrance. As if she were in breaching drills she set up on the side before she burst outside. As she looked around another explosion went off above her. She looked up and saw that it was… colorful. Her pistol lowered as her eyes widened.

“Fireworks: devices for producing a striking display by the combustion of explosive or flammable compositions,” she recited mostly to herself. She holstered the pistol and poked her head back inside.

“It’s fireworks,” she reported.
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

blinddeadmcjones

Postby blinddeadmcjones » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 am

for a second time, levi just looked at her with a confused expression, after the initial jump and scanning the perimeter "what are you yelling f-" as he was responding the corporal made the mistake of looking up just as a particular large firework went off "GAH-damn!!" blinded by the bright flash the corporal recoiled into the wall behind him like he had been bitten.

"sonouva.... oh emperor that stings!" levi brought one hand up to shield his eyes, blinking as rapidly as he could in order to clear his vision "if these 'fireworks' were cats idea so help me i swear i'm gonna..."
guard characters: ///

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 pm

/