[FULL] HQ - "Clean Up Your Own Backyard"

Anywhere within Naris Capitol city limits
SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:32 pm

While the bulk of the guard squeezed and shifted through the main doorway, it would seem that whatever music or soft chatter in the Dreamhouse remained uninterrupted, a bit far away beyond the foyer. The small tinkling of the front doorbell a second time evoked a response as the masked person entered, and shortly thereafter, they were greeted by the matron of the establishment herself.

"Ah, welcome, welcome, to the Dreamhouse, sirs... A great afternoon to you," Bellisandre looked to them both, an ever-present smile on her lips as she approached the pair and curtseyed gently with a hand lofted. As she straightened, she settled her eyes on the green-gazed mask and introduced herself, "I am Madame Bellisandre Lightwhisper, and it would be my great pleasure to serve you today."

"If I may be forward, the house is rather... I'll suited for gentlemen of your colleagues' stature, and if it please you, the staff would be more than happy to serve him and the others tea in the courtyard for refreshment while you attend to your own desires..." The masked man's retinue outside had, of course, not gone unnoticed and the madame's courtesy apparently extended to them as well.

"Fear not, however, your pleasure and safety is of our utmost concern," Madame Lightwhisper stepped in close alongside the lavish man, betraying no discomfort or unease to draw near the large ogryn like guard and its master. Leaning in, she lowered her voice, glancing up at the mask from beneath thick lashes with a coy smile, "What dreams do you seek today, sir?"

---

[[It would be noted that to the left of the entrance-way stairwell and wrapped by the main bulk of the building, hidden behind a short metal gate overgrown with ivy, there is a small courtyard of laid brick with a central fountain that still seems rather functional. The depth of the fountain bowl as well as some drowned-but-shattered planters suggests that there might have been more local fauna planted there once. A little flicker and glimmer of golden scales betrays the presence of small ornamental fish, hiding in the rubble behind the fluted column of carved stone that carries water to the top of the fountain that trickles it back down in slender threads of water. If there were ever any coins in the fountain, one can assume that they've already been scavenged.]]

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 am

"And a wonderful day to you too, lady of the fine words and establishment!"

The voice of the masked man was high in pitch, but as pleasant as sweet honey and colourful as his bright robes.

"I am Malasin Ackmu Ramz the Fourth, merchant of oddities and fine wear from across the Galaxy! This is Fanupal, one of my loyal body guards and servant. The other is Bob, he is outside watching my carriage. I hear that this is a place of fine tastes, no? As I am a man of fine tastes myself I felt obliged, if not compelled to see for myself!"

A deep throated growl came from behind Fanupal's veil at the mention of being separated from his master, though was quickly silenced with a slap from Malasin on his closest arm which seemed to send ripples over the rest of his mass..

"Fanupal! Where are your manners?.." His words were more stern, but still held there playful demeanour. "..I'm so sorry. You see, Fanupal and Bob are sworn to protect me at all times and get a bit 'upset' when separated from me. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind some tea in the courtyard whilst I enjoy myself."

The last sentience was said more towards Fanupal rather than Madame Lightwhisper, at which a low grump can be heard from the guard. As she stepped in closer, Fanupal simply watched with his hand ever on the tip of his blades handle. Malasin moved only once the matron hand finished her question, turning to her and replying as joyfully as ever.

"Ah yes! The dream which I seek is the fine flavoured lho smoke of the pipe of the lavish cloud,.." [[ Something along the lines of the 40k equivalent of a shisha bong/pipe ]] "..especially the fine flavours unique to this world!"

Noting the sudden stare from Fanupal, the merchant was prompted to add more to his statement. "Preferably with a view of the courtyard."
Joseph Omen, BLM / Douglas De Grotto, Master of Ordnance / Kibby Von Smit, Confessor.

SilverRuby

Postby SilverRuby » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 pm

"Flavours that we no doubt can supply... And no apologies necessary, Monsieur, he offends not. I understand very well the protective types..." The woman didn't seem to pay any heed to the possible danger in the proximity of Malasin's brute. She did however, spare a momentary glance through the main entrance way at a pale-haired man lounged in a chair playing the Emperor's Tarot with one of the attendants.

"A merchant of oddities and fine wares, you say... Perhaps my interest in you has doubled... I am a fair collector of imports," Bellisandre smiled at him, leaning in against him as they pushed past the threshold of the foyer. The front seating area of the Dreamhouse was fairly unoccupied this day, though some muffled laughing and conversation from an adjacent dining area suggested that other guests were present. A few attendants were lounging in open chairs, gaining their feet and wandering closer as the pair made their way across the space toward the back.

"I can accommodate such dreams, but if your tastes run for the more exotic..." She motioned for a young woman and man to approach, between them bearing a menu card that the Madame took in hand and passed to Malasin, "Allow me to introduce you to further pleasures while you dream," She smiled and led him onward, trailed by the pair of attendants under the glowering eye of the merchant's guard left to watch from afar.

They would be out of Fanupal's sight as quick as the Madame could whisk Malasin away to private rooms upstairs, into a well-lit and clean hallway on the second storey that bore several painted doors with individual names mounted on brass placards of utopian themes: Rapture, Euphoria, Delirium, and so forth... One of the attendants jumped to open a door named "Paradise," revealing a well-lit sanctuary overlooking the courtyard from large windows obscured by gauzy curtains. A few plants limned the edges of the room, as well as tasteful and understated artwork of halcyon days spent in tranquil gardens. The center of the chamber held a plush, green-patterned rug with several large velvet cushions sprinkled around a metal contraption- It was brassy with a deep blue glass bowl filled with water, its center column wrapped in brass filigree metalwork. Four metal-coil encased tubes extended from the main body of the hookah, set in delicate racks to prevent the mouthpieces from touching anything but a patron's wanting lips. Velveteen chaises were positioned around the rug for guests to lounge at their leisure while enjoying the reserved space. The subtle scent of incense wafting from small metal burners obscures the smell of anything else, encasing the room in its own special ambiance.

"Should this room be to your liking, sir..." Bellisandre released his arm then to turn to face him, "I would be more than happy to leave you in the good hands of my attendants, unless of course, you need anything from me... And if you need anything at all... Please, don't hesitate to press this button here to make a request," She indicated a hidden vox unit near the door- it was designed to be subtle, blending into the general decor of the room without standing out like a sore thumb.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:33 pm

As the Matron whisked Malasin deeper into the dreamhouse, Fanupal simply watches for as long as he can before turning to join Bob outside and make there way to the courtyard with the carriage.

Malasin listened to Madame Lightwhisper as he took in the decadent surroundings of the inner chambers, relpy only when he had the chance too. "Indeed beautiful lady of the Dreams! I have many fine goods, from Cadian cigars to Haifa veils!" As he mentions the later he pulls out a string of veils knotted together from his sleeve like some of the common street side performers would. The Madame might have noticed that as she hurried the merchant off, he seemed to be heavier than expected, as if he was using her for support. As he received the menu, the merchant glanced at it for a quick moment before returning his eyes to soak in the surroundings.

As they reached the door labeled 'Paradise', Malasin exhaled with a sound that could only be related to a sense of awe. As he listened once more to the Matron, he quickly turned to her as she offered 'anything'. "This room it marvelous! It reminds me of so may of the place I have come to call my home and hopefully in time, I will come to call your beautiful shine my home on Naris! Though now that you mention it, there is something I could do with.. well, actually a few things. The first though is quite simple, would you join me in a little indulgence here?" He gestured with an outstretched hand to the ornate hookah, head tilted at an angle. "I find such pleasures are best shared in the presence of fine company and I find your own to be quite 'ravishing'.
Joseph Omen, BLM / Douglas De Grotto, Master of Ordnance / Kibby Von Smit, Confessor.