[IG - Closed] Exploring the Ruins

Anywhere within Naris Capitol city limits
User avatar
Hobbsy
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 am
Location: Palmiston North, New Zealand

Postby Hobbsy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:18 pm

//

Riveris
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:19 am

Postby Riveris » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Wilfred would fall in line next his stubber lowered and his feet moving as softly as one could in the heavy carapace. He didnt lift his legs up high and his foot work was from heel to toe. He kept his aim with his gaze as he looked around the station. Seeing the people fan out he made his way towards the stairs that would lead deeper into the main tunnels.

Keeping his eyes locked on to the stairs leading into the dark tunnels as he walked next to the ticket booth.

User avatar
Commissar Gaunt
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Location: Texas, United States

Postby Commissar Gaunt » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

: Sergeant Finbarr Ackerman, Trooper Jens Kozlev, Sergeant-At-Arms Nils Dehker,

Riveris
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:19 am

Postby Riveris » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:59 pm

Wilfred would take a moment to tap twice on his vox bead with out speaking for a signal for contact ++Tish-Tish++ pointing two fingers down the subway tunnel. With a careful breath he lifted his hand and placed it on Hugot's back and begain to sign out one handed *Contact:Down Tunnel. Stay: Low. Slow* Before giving a nod and getting his hand back on his heavy stubber as he got himself steadied. Aiming the barrel down the dark hallway. His finger under the trigger as he moved his thumb to make sure the safety was off.

User avatar
Zeppo
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Location: Saguenay, Canada

Postby Zeppo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Ema crouches when to light switch off, she taps twice on her vox bead almost at the same time as Wilfred. She turns to him as he touches her back. She signs her respond *Understood. Contact: Inside the room.* Then she do a quick series of flashes toward the kriegerine and the rest of the group to have their attention. *Contact: Inside the room. Need: cover for breaching inside.*
That done, she placed herself next to the door, her hand on the handle, waiting for someone to assist her.


[[Alric4842: Ema rolls stealthy to prepare her enter ]]
[[Alric4842 rolls 4u1 (0) + 2 (sneaky) = 2 ]]
Mordian Iron Guard :
: /

User avatar
Hobbsy
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 am
Location: Palmiston North, New Zealand

Postby Hobbsy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 am

//

User avatar
rodbob
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:44 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby rodbob » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 am

Geordie Stepped in through the doorway and took position to one side, scanning the area cautiously.


((0+ careful 2 = success, just))

He stumbled slightly as his boot snagged on something in the gloom, but he recovered without making a clatter.He saw the Mordian's signal and took position to provide cover, he unslung his stubber, took a prone position and carefully cocked the firing handle to the rear.

He gave a thumbs up to the Mordian signalling he was ready to bring the rain if required.
Doing the work of the Emperor is its own reward.

Characters:


User avatar
Johannes Wyss von Krieg
Posts: 2074
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:32 am
Location: Ramat-Gan, Israel

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 pm

#8-316 turned its attention to the Mordian then back at the dark corridor. A vacant flank or a quick breach to secure another flank? Comparatively to the rest of the teams, the Krieg Scout is one of the heavier armed and thus can expedite the efforts and keep the rest from harm. Fine.

Carefully the Scout retracted its steps, not moving its sights from the hallway until reaching the last quarter of the journey to that door.
#8-316 crouched in front of Emma and weakly tapped on its chestplate, mimicking sliding ricochet. *Me. Enter.* the Kriegerin signalled.
*3... 2... 1...*

It kicked in the door, charging in with laspistol and combat knife in hand!

Rolling for Sneaky Preparation
Rolled: 0+3(Sneaky) +?(Cameleoline) =3+? TOTAL

Rolling for Breaking & Entering
Rolled: 1+2(Forceful) +?(Anything from the Preparation Efforts) =3+? TOTAL

/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests