LaxKnight's Character Hub

Character sheets

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:54 am

Note that this is posted in another place too. I'm just putting it here so I got all my characters in one place beside my signature. Feel free to comment in either place. Fairly new with Tau.

Name: Vu Gun’vet
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 124 lbs
Allegiance: T’au Sept, Hunter Cadre
Notes: Has implants to interface with Stealthsuits, sometimes carries Human trinkets
Born: T’au
Training: Was a Fire Warrior, Pathfinder, and then XV25 Stealthsuit
Languages Spoken: Tau, Some Low Gothic

Appearance: Vu is a little shorter than the average Tau belonging to the Fire Caste but retains a proportional build. She has sky blue skin, straight magenta hair that that stop at her jawline, and dark blue eyes. She bears a few scars from her latest scuffle with Imperium forces on Valmarya. She is often seen wearing dark clothing with the customary muted yellows and browns of her Sept. Also often seen wearing a black cloak, even in battle.

History: Vu Gun’vet was always an adventurous sort, exploring outside on her own in her youth. Born into the Tau Caste system, her only way to see the bigger galaxy was to become a Fire Warrior. It was during this time that she came into contact with the Imperium and Humanity. She also found that she was an exceptional marksman even for a Tau. This sparked a curiosity in her that, along with an aversion to being in large groups and drive to see more of the galaxy, lead her to volunteer to become a Pathfinder. It suited her much better, fewer people and out in the unknown. It also allowed her to observe the Humans in an environment where they weren’t constantly being shot at by her comrades. Even though she was often on point, her great aim left her in charge of the Rail Rifle when they were issued. It wasn’t uncommon for her to strike out on her own however and she often took positions away from her team while still completing objectives. Recognizing this behavior, her Shas’ui recommended her to become a Stealthsuit. Promoted to Shas’ui when accepted, she completed her training and operated in a 3 man team of XV25 Stealthsuits. She relished every mission and it was here that she began taking Human possessions on missions to bring back for her own personal study. Her accuracy was also recognized by her Shas’vre so she was outfitted with a Fusion Blaster.

Vu had 10 missions as a Stealthsuit under her belt when she was deployed on Valmarya. Her squad was tasked with scouting and sabotaging Fort Stultus. They scouted it for a week when her squad decided to investigate inside the fort at night. While scouting Vu came across the barracks and her curiosity got the best of her, forcing her to investigate. She managed to grab a copy of the Uplifting Primer when a Guardsman ran into where when she was about to exit. The alarm was sounded and the team retreated. Vu was the only one to make it back. Taking some hits from their exploit, her Stealthsuit was damaged, disabling the active camouflage and damaging the Jetpack, and the Earth Caste did not have the parts to repair such advanced technologies until more supplies arrived. Command was displeased with her mistake that cost her squad’s lives but she managed to give them valuable data. With this in mind and not wanting to waste her skillset, was assigned to the Pathfinder La’rua under Shas’vre Mon’ket as punishment instead of giving her her own Pathfinder La’rua.

Equipment:
1x Pathfinder Recon Armor
1x Pulse Carbine with Underslung Photon Grenade Launcher
1x Pulse Pistol
3x Photon Grenades
1x Marker Light

When available:
Trades Pulse Carbine for Rail Rifle
Trades Marker Light for Target Lock

Characteristics:

High Concept: Eccentric Lone Wolf
Trouble: Curious Lone Survivor
Aspect: Interest in Human Stuff

Stats:

Careful: 2
Clever: 2
Flashy: 0
Forceful: 1
Quick: 1
Sneaky: 3
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:03 am

I'm not sure how this forum feels about Sisters but here's a Hospitaller. Hope how she got to Naris is plausible. Comments would be appreciated.

Name: Marilyn ‘Mari’ Valentine
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 143 lbs
Order: Order of the Shed Tear
Notes: Bionic right arm and leg
Born: Dockyards of Luna
Training: Schola Progenium, Battle Sister in Order of The Argent Shroud, Hospitaller in Order of The Shed Tear
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, High Gothic

Appearance: Mari has a strong, lean build gained from her time as a Sister Superior in Power Armor. Her fair skin had a fleur-de-lis tattooed on her back and a few tattoos of both devotional script and prayers to ward off corruption in various places on her body, her warm face left alone. She bears a few scars from her service as a Battle Sister, the most prominent being her missing right arm and leg, replaced with bionics sufficient enough to wear armor over and function like a normal arm but has no other special features besides being tougher. She has long, wavy raven black hair that goes just past her shoulders. Her turquoise colored eyes carry a fierce determination in them, dulled but unbroken.

Mari’s carapace armor is pretty standard for her Order. The armor plates are a dull light blue, representing the tears that all men, including the God-Emperor, shed. Her robes are a pure white with a blood red underlining. One addition to Mari’s armor is a death shroud wrapped around her head, signifying her prior service of the Order of the Argent Shroud.

History: Marilyn Valentine, typically going by the name Mari, was the daughter of an Imperial Guard Officer and a dock worker as her mother. Her father was forced to deploy to some unknown destination (and eventually die), leaving the child to her mother. At the age of 4, her mother died in an accident, leaving Mari orphaned. Her location on Luna, coupled with her father being a martyred Imperial Officer, lead her to be enrolled into a nearby Schola Progenium. There she was indoctrinated in the ways of being a faithful servant and soldier of the Imperium. It was here that she demonstrated great faith in the God-Emperor and compassion for her comrades. In one exercise she was carrying wounded men while they still attempted to complete the missing while another she dove on a stun grenade for her squad. It was acts such as these that when she graduated she was chosen by the Sisters of the Argent Shroud to join their Order.

Mari served faithfully for several years, a veteran of various deployments and completing assignments. It is also known that sometimes she talks to the local populace to spread the Imperial Creed and steady those with wavering faith. Such acts lead her to be promoted to a Sister Superior, leading her own squad. Mari’s skills were sorely put to the test when the world Trinity III when it came under attack.

[ -][- ]
[Classified: For Inquisition and Designated Personnel Eyes Only]

Mari’s post was assault by heretical forces under the influence of Chaos. Gathering the faithful inside the Shrine of Saint Bethany, Mari along with other Ecclesiarchy forces and loyal PDF defended the holy site from the onslaught. They beat down wave after wave of crazed traitors until their leader, a Chaos Space Marine, appeared on the field. In the ensuing duel, Mari managed to kill him but at the expense of her arm and leg. It should be noted that even with their loss Mari continued to fight and coordinate her forces. With the loss of their leader they heretics quickly lost the will to fight and the loyalist forces advanced in a devastating counteroffensive. After the battle Inquisitor Gloria, receiving word of the attack, investigated the aftermath and had everyone on the assaulted continent mind wiped with the exception of the Sororitas. She put them through a series of tests to judge their purity before proclaiming they were worthy of keeping their memories on the condition they never set foot on the planet again.

[End of Classified Material]
[Thought of the Day: Victory is bought with the blood of martyrs. ]
[ -][- ]

After the Battle of Trinity III Mari was put into the care of the Hospitaller Order of the Shed Tear to receive bionic limbs and recover from her ordeal. When she recovered Mari was informed that her Order due to her injuries she had been reassigned to the Order of the Shed Tear to become a Hospitaller. She reluctantly accepted and submitted herself to learn the ways of the Hospitaller. She managed to pick it up quickly and when she passed her trials, achieving the rank of Hospitaller. Within months of her completion word was received to aid to planet Valmarya in tending the wounded and weeding out the unfaithful who turned their back on the God-Emperor to join the Tau. Mari quickly volunteered, eager to go back into some action, and was sent with a 30 Sister Mission lead by a Palatine to answer their call.

They appeared recently, using their status as the God-Emperor’s daughters to get past any obstacle the Rogue Trader put before them. They quickly realized that they were woefully understaffed and undersupplied for the task. However, their expertise and faith are greatly welcomed by the weary troops at Naris.

While largely cooperative, the Mission largely operates independently, considering the Imperial Guard’s High Command’s orders as advice and committing their forces as they see fit, which caused more than a few disputes. Mari is no exception, beholding herself to no one except her Sisters, the Ministorum, and the God-Emperor Himself. She is often seen trying to get to where the action is thickest and volunteers to support missions or go on the frontline to get just a taste of the world she was once a part of.

Equipment:
Hospitaller Carapace Armor
Shield Robes (Off duty wear)
Hospitaller Medicae Tools (Including that dope arm chainsaw thing)
1x Chaplet Ecclesiasticus (The I they have that hangs on beads.)
1x Bolt Pistol
1x Laspistol
1x Datapad
1x Microbead

Characteristics:

High Concept: Hospitaller not done being a Battle Sister
Trouble: “Only the God-Emperor commands me.”
-Recognizes only the authority of the Ministorum and the God-Emperor, nothing else
Aspect: “I am His shield!”
-Lost limbs protecting the faithful, will gladly do again

Stats:

Clever: 1
Flashy: 2
Forceful: 3
Sneaky:0
Last edited by LaxKnight on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm not sure how this forum feels about Eldar once I saw one I knew I had to make one since they are my favorite Xenos. She'll be fairly passive, hell I might not even get to play her, but knowing I have the option to and getting her out of my mind is satisfaction enough for me. Feel free to drop some comments and critiques.

-][-_CLASSIFIED BY THE ORDOS XENOS OF THE INQUISITION_-][-

Name: Belysia ‘Shadow’ Shadewalker
Height: 6 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 130 lbs.
Species: Eldar
Born: Craftworld Altansar
Training: Path of the Warrior: Dark Reaper Aspect, Path of the Outcast
Notes: Speaks in whispers, her ‘shouts’ are barely the volume of a inside voice
Languages Spoken: Eldar Lexicon, broken Low Gothic

Appearance: Like all of the Eldar from Altansar, Belysia has never been seen outside of her armor and never with her helmet off. It is hard to make out her build from her armor but she is clearly female, seeming tall and lean like most of her kind. The plates of her mesh armor that could be seen past the Cameleoline Cloak are a deep maroon but her gauntlets, boots, and helmet are black. The faceplate is white while the eye lenses match the maroon of the rest of her armor though her right eye is modified to have a scope. She wears a necklace with two black runes: the rune of her Craftworld Altansar and the rune of the Dark Reapers, honoring the Craftworld’s savior Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra and the shrine she was one a part of.

History: Belysia Shadewalker was born on Craftworld Altansar. For 10,000 years the Craftworld was trapped inside the Warp, constantly assaulted by the horrors that reside there. Belysia was raised in such an environment and became a Dark Reaper to defend it against the twisted fiends of the Warp. Thought lost by the other Eldar and unknown to the larger galaxy, only one being believed they were still alive: Maugan Ra, Harvester of Souls, Phoenix Lord of the Dark Reapers, and only resident to escape Altansar’s fate. In the 13th Black Crusade, while the forces of Chaos attacked, Maugan Ra lead a counter force into the Eye of Terror and came back out with the lost Craftworld. Though they were reintroduced into reality, the Eldar of Craftworld Altansar had been removed from it for over 10 millennia and much has changed. Belysia always wanted to see what the galaxy was really like and shortly after their emergence from the Warp she decided to walk the Path of the Outcast in an effort to rediscover the galaxy that was once lost to them and catalog her findings for the Craftworld. She sent off into the Webway on her self-imposed quest, returning every few years to share what knowledge she discovered to her brothers and sisters.

Belysia has been on this quest for many decades and though she rarely meets with any being, those who know her know her by the name Shadow. She found herself on Naris by discovering a little-traveled capillary in the Webway which lead to a hidden and small Webway gate. She stumbled upon the war between the Imperium and Tau then decided that it would be a good place to study them. She has no stake in this war and no desire to take sides, only killing when in danger or her discovery seemed imminent. She also steals things to eventually bring back to her Craftworld to be studied.

Equipment:
Mesh Armor with advanced sensors
Cameleoline Cloak
1x Ranger Long Rifle
1x Shuriken Pistol
1x Wraithbone Knife
1x Dataslate
1x Spirit stone
1x Bag of trinkets

Characteristics:

High Concept: Adventurous Cataloger
Trouble: Quiet yet curious
Aspect: Survived the Warp

Stats:

Careful: 3
Quick: 2
Sneaky: 2
Last edited by LaxKnight on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fates End

Postby Fates End » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 pm

There are a few Eldar hanging about. As well as at least one human servant of the Laughing God ;). I think another is always welcome.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."

Fate's Characters:
Imperial Guard:
Watchmaster Ash,Medicae Dryden,Nines
PDF/Other:
The Wanderer,Tricia Bennet

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Fates End wrote:There are a few Eldar hanging about. As well as at least one human servant of the Laughing God ;). I think another is always welcome.

I've only seen one on the List but it's good to know there are friends out there. :D

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:03 am

From what I understand there is a lack of officers. Ask and you shall receive! In all seriousness, was planning this character before I caught wind of that. xD Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Johannes Wyss von Krieg for the amazing artwork.

Name: Victoria Neskovich
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Weight: 153 lbs.
Regiment: 52nd Valhallan Ice Warriors
Born: Hive Nivski, Valhalla
Training: Valhalla Training and Survival Base, Valhallan Officer Training Academy
Notes: Bionic Hands
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, High Gothic

Appearance: Victoria is lean and tough, her snow pale skin bearing a few scars including her bare bionic hands. Her eyes are the same icy blue as her homeworld and chocolate brown hair pulled back in a precise bun. Her face seems to be as hard as marble but if so it was chiseled by an expert artist with fine features. Her only flaw visible on it is the small scar on her left cheek.

Like all Valhallans, Victoria is rarely seen out of her uniform, the most is that she might have her helmet off. Her greatcoat is a grey-blue with gold cufflinks, buttons, and detailed embroidery, signifying her ranks as an officer with a dull gold bar on her collar flaps showing her rank. It doesn’t do too many favors for her figure but it would be obvious to anyone who saw her that she was female. Like her troops, she has a rucksack wrapped across her back like a bandoleer but also carries her Lasgun on her back with her Plasma Pistol and Power Sword in their holster and scabbard on her hips, respectively. Her helmet is also embroidered with a brim in the front. Her dog tags are always worn with an Aquila given to her by her father also on the same chain.

History: Victoria Neskovich was born in the frozen ice ball that is known throughout the Imperium as Valhalla. Hive Niviski, which was underground like all of Valhalla’s inhabitants, was nothing special but Victoria was born to Captain Chekov Neskovich. Chekov wanted to bring her up with no special attention nor treat her any differently than a normal being. This was the motivation, along with having no one else to take care of her while he was away on Imperium business, that forced him to have her raised in a community home. Treated like everyone else, she grew up tough and hardened by the harsh living that all of the lower class had to suffer through. Victoria didn’t hate her father for this but instead admired him even more for she recognized that going through this would make her a better Guardsmen. Her father did not forget her either, sending letters to her. When she became old enough she enlisted into the Imperial Guard.

Victoria suffered through the harsh training on the surface of Valhalla as a regular Guardsmen, making no mention of her father or his office, not like it would matter much to her drill instructors. In this time she demonstrated her leadership potential, guiding her comrades and issuing commands to complete their tasks quicker. They were almost done with their training when they were deployed to a nearby moon to purge their most hated enemy, Orks, a crucible they must survive to become full Guardsmen. Victoria valiantly led a squad against a horde of Nobs, cutting them down efficiently until they finally came into melee. It was then that she lost her right hand when an Ork bit it off. She managed to kill the Ork and kept fighting until a medic had to drag her off.

When Victoria woke up in the hospital she found two things waiting for her. The first and immediate thing was her new bionic hand, bare steel with no synthetic skin. The second thing was a letter congratulating her on completing basic training and an invitation to become an officer at the Academy. Not a minute after being cleared from her injury did she attend Officer Training. It was grueling both physically and mentally as they were not only put through the toughest elements and courses on Valhalla’s surface but also learning tactics, history, and how to effectively lead men. It was during this time she met her father again, whom she learned recommended her and began teaching her how to fight with a sword. After a few months she graduated and sent to her first regiment, the 52nd Ice Warriors sent to Valmaria.

While she participated in a few fights, Victoria still a new officer and wasn’t trusted or deemed important enough to be sent to the Old Capitol to fight the Tau. She avoided the destruction of the devastating lance bombardment that virtually wiped out all of high command. She found herself to be one of the very few officers still alive. This didn’t discourage her however as she gathered whoever would follow her to take the Capital. It should be noted that she lead the offensive that broke through the Northern Gate, losing her other normal hand in the process from an overheated Plasma Pistol. Once they succeeded for the most part and things began to settle she discovered that she now essentially had to take on the responsibility placed on the shoulders of Captains and Majors as a Lieutenant, responsible for companies instead of platoons, even ones that weren’t from Valhalla. What’s worse, she found her 52nd being picked apart as her troops were being used to fill depleted ranks so she it became anyone’s guess who still belonged to her. The herculean task of managing, leading, and organizing different companies, some from different regiments, would break any normal Lieutenant but Victoria was a Valhallan. She considers it trivial at worst.

General Information: Victoria is rugged and tough, in both fortitude and attitude. Her bionic hands, the scar on her left cheek, and other scars she acquired that she earned from war is proof of the former. Even for a Valhallan, she refuses to accept any hardship. This is partially out of stubbornness but mainly because she very much believes that to be an effective leader she must lead by example. This is why she often leads from the front and gets in the grit with her men, even at times going out to talk to them on what little free time she has. It is also why she will never ask her men to do something she wouldn’t do herself. With that she also expects her underlings to be able to do everything she can, such as never give up. As a consequence, she has little patience for those who can’t keep up with her or get tasks done in a timely fashion. If something isn’t getting done quick enough for her standards she often takes over and does things herself, which often leads to her men being berated by her staff for letting an officer do it. It isn’t uncommon to hear her curse the Administratum but quickly follows up with a praise to the Emperor. She cares not for who is under her charge for she found much of her Regiment cannibalized so she is happy to lead whoever will follow her. She often assumes any Valhallan she comes across is hers or was at one point. Victoria doesn’t care much for Xenos but absolutely hates Orks. They did take one of her hands after all.

Equipment:
X1 Plasma Pistol
X1 Power Sword
X1 M35 Lasgun
X1 Combat Knife
X4 Charge Packs
X4 Plasma Flasks
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X1 Flak Armor
X1 Imperial Guard Valhallan Officer Uniform
X1 Respirator
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Rucksack
X1 Weapon Maintenance Kit
X1 Mess Kit
X2 Water Canteens
X1 Blanket and Sleeping bag
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit
X1 Dog Tags with 1 Aquila
X1 Imperial Infantryman’s Uplifting Primer
X1 Tactica Imperium
X1 Binoculars

Characteristics:

High Concept: Tough Officer Who Leads By Example
Trouble: I’ll Do It Myself!
Aspect: Accomplished Swordswomen
Aspect: Aid Unlooked For (Lothar McKinnon): While not very sympathetic to the hardships of the PDF, Victoria recognizes that the Commandant didn’t need to help them but did so anyway. This gesture has earned respect from her, something that would reflect in future encounters

Stats:

Careful: 1
Flashy: 3
Forceful: 2
Sneaky: 0

COMPLETED THREADS:

- [Open - Population cap: 6] [Seasonal] Candlemass Gate Duty
- [Full - IG] On the Road Again... [Awarded Significant Milestone]
Last edited by LaxKnight on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 am

Praise the Emperor! A Valhallan officer, and of the 52nd no less. Will have to get the Valhallans together at some point :D

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:23 am

[[I recently came to the realization that I have no 'underling' character to mix with the rank and file and get into trouble. I quickly whipped this up and BAM! Crazy Chem Dog. Yes, I copied that Munitorium reminder from Zink's Chem Dog. As always, feedback and comments are welcome.]]

[Hat may vary]
Thank you wonderful Johannes Wyss von Krieg for the amazing artwork.

Name: SN: NC76-8117-25 / Nat ‘Mad Hatter’ Clesh
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 119 lbs.
Regiment: Formerly 25th Savlar Chem-Dogs, Merged with 56th Savlar Chem-Dogs
Born: Hive Repent, Savlar
Training: 76th Savlar Guard Induction Facility, Hive Repent Mining Camp, Hard Living
Notes: Various burn marks and scars
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic

Appearance: Hat isn’t a very tall being but has built some lean muscle from a childhood of mining. Her natural skin color would be pale but she sports various burn marks, her arms completely covered in fire disfigured flesh. Surprisingly, her round face is unblemished, displaying her hazel eyes and Chogori features if it wasn’t covered by a Rebreather and polarized goggles. Due to the toxic atmosphere of Savlar, her hair always comes out bleached blonde. It is unkempt, charred ends reaching around her jawline, but it rarely matters for she is always seen wearing some sort of cap.

Hat still wears the very jumpsuit she entered the Guard in from her mining camp from Hive Repent. Over it, she wears her flak armor and occasionally during cold times wears a greatcoat that suspiciously looks like it belongs to a Valhallan regiment. Over this, she wears a pair of bandoleers that cross her chest and carries her grenades. She would then wear a belt with pouches full of random stuff such as knives, ammo, Iho packs, matches, and lighters. Black boots cover her feet and on her pack would be her rucksack, containing any extra explosives, goods, and hat collection.

History: Nat Clesh, Serial Number: NC76-8117, was born on the Mining World of Savlar. The moment she could stand she was put to work in the prison mines that feed Hive Repent. She grew up accepting her lot in life but there were two things in life that she craved: Fire and Hats. When she first saw the awe-inspiring destruction of explosives being used to blow a hole for a new mine, she instantly fell in love with the heat, sound, and prettiness of fire. Her obsession with hats stemmed from her youth, for her mining cap was the only true possession she had beside her Rebreather. It provided a certain comfort to her, having something soft and protective on her head, and would swiftly beat those who try and steal hers.

Overall Nat kept to herself until one day someone decided to steal her hat and burn it in front of her. She repaid them by burning their body. She was arrested and thrown into an Induction camp to be put into the Guard as a Chem Dog. It turned out this was the best thing that ever happened to her. She can have all of the fire and hats she wants! She swiftly earned the nickname Mad Hatter partially because they didn’t care for her real name and her regiment often found their missing hats ending up with her, not that they cared much since it was just hats.

The 25th Chem Dogs were deployed to Naris, Valmaria after the destruction of High Command. Unfortunately, due to their status as a Penal Legion and the ruthlessness of the Tau whittled them away quickly. By the time the Imperium Forces have taken the capital, Hat was one of the few survivors left in her regiment. Because of this, the Administratum saw it fit to merge her regiment with the 56th Chem-Dogs. Now she is often put together with other Chem Dogs as she continues her quest to burn all enemies and obtain more hats.

General Information: Nat Clesh mainly goes by her moniker ‘Mad Hatter’, or Hat for short. She has truly earned this nickname for typically the first thing she will talk about when meeting someone is the hat they are wearing. Her goal is to gain at least one hat or helmet from every regiment on Naris for her collection. She considers the hardest to obtain, her ‘nixrat’ in her terms, to be the Krieg Helmet since they are so darn stingy. However, the hat she considers the best of all is the Commissar hat, a treasure that she believes will always be just out of reach. If she gives you a hat, it’s her way of saying she trusts you and are now her friend.

Hat is also fairly obsessed with fire and explosions. It is a bad day if one would discover she wasn’t carrying any explosive or tool that makes fire. She will always volunteer to light off a bomb or start a blaze, no matter how dangerous or suicidal it is. In her off time, when not planning how to obtain more hats, she is often seen lighting matches and lighters with a disturbingly happy smile on her face. It should be noted that when she blows things up or burns things she does it with a special, almost methodical reverence. This is because to her the Emperor is the Flame Lord, believing that He is in the flame and believes burning things, especially enemies, appeases Him.

However, considering these flaws, she isn’t as heartless or uncaring as many would assume convicts are. Considering her comrades, she is a genuinely nice, if not crazed, person. It would be interesting to note that, besides Iho sticks, she rarely uses chems though one would often find them unnecessary to force her to fight for she loves the Guard. How can you hate something that allows you to blow things up with no consequences? Plus, they have epic hats.

Friends: Other Chem Dogs (like Tracy), people who give her hats, those who let her make fires and explosions, makers of fire and explosions, those who wear the hats she gives them, people who believe in the Flame Lord

Foes: Most Authority figures but especially Arbites, people who steal her hats, those who put out her fires, betrayers of her trust and the Emperor.

Equipment:
Munitorum Reminder: Under the edict of Judge Callistar, upon formation of the Regiment [Salvar Chem Dogs], [Salvar Chem Dogs] personnel are granted battlefield rights to claim operational weaponry, supplies, and technology from the dead - Primarily the enemy. Xenotech hoarding is discouraged, and, in the spirit of cooperation, Regimental Personnel are allowed to salvage Imperial resources from deceased personnel in exchange for quelling these acts of Tech-Heresy. Any acts of fratricide, planned or otherwise, for the sake of acquiring weaponry above their grade are to be reported to the Commissariat, and perpetrators to be summarily executed.

X1 Rebreather
X1 Standard Issue Flak
X1 Pair of Dog Tags
X1 Polarized Goggles
X1 Mine 76 jumpsuit
X1 Fire and water proof Boots
X1 Greatcoat (Acquired)
X1 Rucksack
X1 Fireproof tarp (Acquired)
X2 Bandoleers
X1 Entrenching Tool
X1 Flamer (Acquired)
X3 Flamer Fuel Canisters (Mixed)
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X2 Fire Bomb Grenades
X1 Laspistol
X2 Combat Knives (1 Acquired)
X2 Lighters (Acquired)
X? Packs of Iho Sticks
X? Packs of Matches
Various Hats and Helmets (Acquired)

Characteristics:

High Concept: Crazy but nice Firebug
Trouble: FIRE!!!!
Aspect: Obsessed with hats

Stats:

Quick: 3
Sneaky: 1
Last edited by LaxKnight on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

I checked with Tech Priest Dave to make sure it was cool to use his Forge World and to make sure it was good enough for him. A fun little note: All words |Like this| meant the information would originally have been redacted. I ain't going to make you read paragraphs of black blocked text. Like all of my characters, if you have any comments or criticisms feel free to say them.

>>>Welcome!
>>>Enter Username/Password
>>>Username: Relay Beta25
>>>Password: O1yO1y0x3nFREE
>>>Access Granted!
>>>Welcome TECH PRIESTESS !
>>>/Access BIO: Zeltra-25
>>>Retrieving…
>>>WARNING: REDACTIONS!
>>>This document contains redactions by MAGOS BIOLOGIS GELSIN TAMPRUS
>>>Continue? Y/N
>>>/Override: DarkTIMEShe11
>>>Access Granted! REDACTIONS Removed.
>>>Retrieving...

Name: Zeltra-25
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Regiment: Forge World Eon 1st Skitarii Cohort
Born: Eon 12
Training: Null-Birth Basic Skitarii Training, Skitarii Ranger Alpha Advanced Programming Center, Whatever programs the Tech Priests deem worthy
Notes: The ‘social’ one, talks to people, abnormal speech pattern
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, High Gothic, Binaric Cant
Appearance: Zeltra-25 looks like almost every other Skitarii except with a noticeably female figure, even under her bionics and blue robes with scarlet trim. Her vox speaker built into her Breath of Mars bionic has been modified by her creator to sound more human than machine-like but still capable of transmitting Binaric Cant. Her face is unseeable with all of the bionics and modifications necessary for a Skitarii, effectively making it a facemask that can never be removed. However, the eye lenses of her Eternal Vigilance bionics have special plates on them to simulate eye movement and expressions, much to the amusement of her creator. Another unique feature is long hair, almost white due to the various chemicals and implants in her but it still grows and can be seen spilling out from her hood, a feature her creator decided to leave. Like all Skitarii, she has bionic lower legs but also has bionic lower arms. If one to see her skin, they would find it to be pale and her Eternal Vigilance bionics glow blue.

History: Zeltra-25 was born on the moon of Eon 12 where the Skitarii cloning vats are held. She was born into an ongoing experiment by a Magos Biologis named Gelsin Tamprus in which he seeks to find whether normal birthed Skitarii performs better than cloned Skitarii. Zeltra-25 was naturally born and when she went through various tests it was discovered that she was barren and incapable of having her own children to continue his experiment. While deeming her defective, he still had a use for her. As the first sterile woman he had, he decided to turn her into another experiment and had her indoctrinated in Null-birth Basic Skitarii Training like the others. She demonstrated a good amount of intelligence and curiosity before she was submitted to surgery to become a full Skitarii Ranger. After her transformation, it was discovered that she kept some of her individuality and free thought. After a month of tests, the Magos deemed her worthy enough to be given Ranger Alpha level modifications and programming. However, he decided that in addition to making her an Alpha, he could use her natural curiosity as a way to gather data and find knowledge. Because of this, he installed slightly more sensitive sensors and a few other eccentric additions to her to make her better at this task.

Zeltra-25 served as part of the Magos’s personal Skitarii cohort faithfully and has garnered him great success for a few years. Her initiative has found him several valuable pieces of data and he has deemed his experiment with her largely a success. However, Eon 12 Magos Dominus demanded a tithe from him and others who make Skitarii fill the ranks of those that defend the Forge World. Since he had so few made due to his experiments, Magos Tamprus reluctantly released his pet project to the Forge World Skitarii forces. She still retained her position as an Alpha and it should note that she and the other Skitarii from Magos Tamprus performed above average. She is now in the Eon 1st Skitarii Cohort.

|Zeltra-25 is outfitted with technology that picks up and stores data of everything she sees and does and then piggybacks on data she transmits so that it eventually reaches Magos Biologis Tamprus. She cannot receive commands from him, merely unknowingly sends data to him.|

General Information: Zeltra-25 is a firm adherent to the pursuit of knowledge in the name of the Omnissiah. She believes any gain of knowledge is a worthwhile one, even if it’s as simple as learning someone’s favorite color, for even one small speck of information furthers the advancement of the Adeptus Mechanicus. One of the best ways she believes to acquire this is to talk to people. She is almost completely ignorant of social norms except what she has observed personally or received from her superiors. It should be noted that she is completely loyal to all members of the Mechanicus and will not hesitate to kill anyone if ordered. She also has a quirk when she talks, likely a side effect of various modifications to her brain and mouth, where she states her intent before speaking even if her voice is more natural sounding than most. Another weird quirk is that she sometimes hums or sings when to herself or doing something menial.

Example:
“Zeltra-25, what are you doing?”
“Answer: Waiting for orders.”

“This is a dumb idea.”
“Acknowledgement: I agree. There are at least 3 obvious options for accomplishing the same task with a higher success rate.”

Zeltra-25 has standard Skitarii modifications including bionic lower arms and legs, cut off above the joints, that are a little stronger and more durable than normal limbs. Her Enhanced Data-Tether is grafted to her body so it can not be removed and has a few extra features than normal. |This consists of additional data storage units and special encryption and data transmitters.| Her circulatory system has been modified to be more efficient and help heal faster. Her digestive system is also modified to absorb more nutrients from food along with being more efficient. Her brain is enhanced to process all the data from her more sensitive sensors to be transmitted along with being able to read any data she is given. |There are also devices that turn memories and signals from it into data to be stored into storage devices placed in her Data-Tether.|

Friends: The Omnissiah, all Mechanicus Forces, Machines, People who tolerate her

Foes: Hereteks, Traitors and Heretics, People who mishandle machines, Ecclesiarchy to an extent (loves Exorcists though)

Equipment:

X1 Skirarii Warplate
X1 Blessed Raiments
X1 Phosphorous Pistol
X5 Magazines
X1 Arc Maul
X1 Enhanced Data-Tether
X1 Rad Censor (Radiation Detector)
Modified Eternal Vigilance (Eye Bionics)
Breath of Mars (Breathing Bionics)
The Red Planet’s Due (Leg Bionics)
Bionic lower arms past elbows and hands
Modifications of the brain, digestive system, and circulatory system
Pouches

Characteristics:

High Concept: Seeker of All Knowledge
Trouble: Curious
Aspect: Talks Funny

Stats:

>>>/Logout
>>>May The Omnissiah Guide Our Quest!
>>>Thought of the Day: Knowledge is Power, Guard it Well

Thank you Johan Wyss Von Krieg for drawing this unasked for, incredible, and humorous drawing!

Last edited by LaxKnight on Mon May 21, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Welcome my first male character! He was made out of response to the Tabitha Challenge, whatever the one was called where you had to make an average Cadian Private and play them as an interesting character. As always, feel free to leave some feedback either through PMs, message me on Discord, or here, especially from you Hawke.

"Nah, I don't hate being a Guardsman. Someone's got to do it after all. Who else is going to help everyone when the PDF can't?"
-Private Jack Mackleman to PDF Trooper

Name: Jack Mackleman
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: 184 lbs.
Regiment: 58th Cadian Mechanized ‘Carnodons’
Born: Kasr Levek, Cadia
Training: Born on Cadia. Cadian Youth Army then full Guardsman
Notes: N/A
Appearance: Jack has fair skin, average build, dirty blonde hair, good hygiene, and the typical Cadian purple irises. He wears the standard green Cadian gear, slightly worn but well maintained, with the nice 58 on his pauldron. It should be noted that he often forgoes his helmet in favor of his issued black beanie.

History: Jack Mackleman had a childhood like every other Cadian. He learned how to be a soldier at a young age and enlisted in the Cadian Youth Army. It was instilled in him then that his sole purpose was to die so the citizens of the Imperium can live without the fear of what they see in the sky every day and what spews from it. Jack struggled with this knowledge, bringing about depression as he drills mindlessly to fight the enemy. After his unit of Whiteshields fought from beginning to end the successful recapture of Kasr Grove from Chaotic forces, he was put into Imperial Guard and sent into the 101st Mechanized ‘Land Sharks’. It was here that a specialist took him under his wing and showed him a way to cope with his feelings of sadness and depression: music. He learned to play some instruments and a few songs. Eventually, his mentor was killed but he continued on. His last warzone with his regiment was on Hive World Plenty V where they fought off both Ork and traitor forces that were incited by Night Lords Chaos Space Marines. They managed to wipe out the Orks and chase off the Chaotic forces with the arrival of Adeptus Mechanicus forces and a demi-company of Raven Guard Space Marines but at great cost to the 101st. At the end of it, wasn't even a company's worth of men left out of a whole regiment. They were separated and folded into other regiments with Jack getting put into the 58th Mechanized 'Carnodons'. Jack deployed with his new regiment onto Valmaria, being there since the beginning.

General Information: Jack is a simple man. He recognizes his duty to protect the men and women of the Imperium and has long accepted that his life doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things as long as it is used for that. However, it does depress him to think that he could have been something else or the fact that he is fated to die. Sometimes it's enough to keep him awake at night. However, he has found solace in playing music. He is a pretty good singer and is excellent with the guitar, his most prized possession, but is good with other instruments too. Unfortunately for everyone, he is shy about it and often plays only to himself and perhaps another person or two. Jack likes to be helpful to make everyone’s lives a little less miserable like his is. His sincerity and kindness can actually be quite charming at times. He hates seeing other people looking down and will do his best to cheer them up. He volunteers for just about everything, good or bad. He isn’t afraid to step up to do something distasteful, like latrine duty. Someone’s gotta do it after all. He refuses to take credit for anything, usually dismissing it as doing his duty or anyone else would have done it. Jack doesn't have a very high opinion of himself or his abilities, even if demonstrates otherwise.

Friends: Cadians, Anyone he shares his music with

Foes: Heretics, Chaotic beings, Whoever his superior points at and tells him to shoot

Equipment:

X1 Standard Cadian Flak Armor
X1 Pair of Dog Tags
X1 Lasgun
X1 Laspistol
X2 Cadian Combat Fatigues
X1 Rucksack
X1 Microbead
X4 Lasgun Packs
X2 Laspistol Packs
X1 Rebreather
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X1 Combat Knife
X1 Entrenching Tool
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Mess Kit
X1 Water Canteen
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit
X1 Worn Guitar

Characteristics:

High Concept: Humble Do-Gooder
Trouble: Fine, I'll Do It!
Aspect: Excellent Musician

Stats:

Forceful: 0
Last edited by LaxKnight on Wed May 23, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:43 am

I said a few weeks ago that, after it was pointed out that there was a lack of Ratlings and Ogryns, I would make one. Well, here's my Ratling! Thanks Quoth for looking at her and allowing my Ratling in her regiment. As always, if any of you have any feedback you wish to give me send me a PM, hit me up on Discord, or simply leave it here.

“Just because I’m from an Agri-world and put in a swamp don’ mean I wanna smell bad. Now hold still or ya’ll mess me up!”
-Trooper Kira while talking with a customer

Name: Kira Belvanette
Height: 3’ 2”
Weight: 60 lbs.
Regiment: 772nd Korvazen Tiger Rifles, Coopersmith Company
Born: Burg’s Meet, Korvaz Quintus
Training: Fort Nechol, Korvaz Quintus
Notes: Abhuman (Ratling)
Appearance: Kira keeps her red and khaki Tiger Rifles uniform and flak armor spotless and in top shape, though foregoing the armor plating and helmet. Her typical haircut is straight and clean midnight black hair that is held back from her face by a ribbon with her bangs forming a small ‘poof’ with a few pins to keep it in place. Often this ribbon is red but can change to black or green if she is expecting to be on a mission. She also wears these ribbons around her wrists and the ankles of her shined black boots. She has light mocha skin that bears no marks or freckles. Her kind hazel eyes freckled with blue compliment her lovely smile that bears nice white teeth. Nails are even and clipped but often painted red. Both of her slightly pointed ears that Ratlings bear has a dull silver earring in the lobe. An aquila also hangs on her dog tags. She bears nice curves that she tries to keep in check with some exercise.

History: Kira Belvanette was born in one of the few gathering of Ratling dwellings on the Agri-world of Korvaz Quintus that could be considered a town called Burg’s Meet. Her father ran a general store that would sell everyday goods along with whatever people are willing to barter. She didn’t know her mother and her father, while loving, was usually busy running the store so the older siblings of her family looked after them which left her a lot of time to do things on her own. Her mother was killed by a plague that ravaged the town shortly after she was born which shocked her to value cleanliness highly. She also discovered her love of art and hair fairly young. When she wasn’t cleaning her father’s store she often would practice either messing with her siblings hair or trying to draw something when she wanted to be alone. Her life wasn’t perfect and they were just getting by but she liked her life. She was considering setting up her own barber shop when she got drafted to serve in the 772nd Tiger Rifles. Somehow she managed to survive basic training was put into Coopersmith Company.

Kira is always reluctant to participate in fighting so she often tries to put herself on kitchen or cleaning duty. However, sometimes it’s simply not possible and she has to fight, participating in skirmishes and battles as a sniper. Even as the war and her service continue, her dreams of becoming a barber never died. Much like she used to do with her siblings, Kira has now become well known as a good, if not eccentric, barber for the troops.

General Information: Kira is an artist, or believes herself to be. She loves the arts, style, beauty, and aesthetics. It is hard to show this in the Imperial Guard but she does her best anyway by pushing the limits on their standards and limitations. It’s not uncommon to see a ribbon somewhere, having her nails painted, or styling her hair a certain way. However, the one thing that she expresses this best with and her favorite medium is hair. She can’t place why, but she loves hair. Styling it, cutting it, playing with it, her own or other people’s, she loves messing with hair. One of the first things she does when meeting people is looking at their hair. From it, she can get a good sense of who she was dealing with and what their personality is like. It is because of this and her love of hair that she aspires to become a barber. Not only could she express her artistic views but also help bring out people’s personalities. She has long mastered all of the regulation haircuts, bragging that she can do them in her sleep, but yearns to be more adventurous so it doesn’t take much goading to do so. She would even cut hair for free if it meant their hair submitted to her will.

One of Kira’s more unusual traits is that she likes everything to be clean and neat. She knows that war is a dirty business and things will get messed up but that doesn’t stop her from trying to hold a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. This is one of the reasons that she tries to avoid going to the frontlines and instead prefers to stay in the kitchens to cook or being a (un)official barber. She keeps herself excellently groomed, especially with her hair. If she smells at all, it’s usually something pleasant. This cleanness even goes into her speech, rarely cursing or saying something bad about someone else. Her obsession with cleanliness borders on compulsive, taking unpleasant tasks like washing dishes or a bathroom just to see it clean again. While she knows not everyone upholds her standards or aren’t capable of being clean at the moment, she avoids consistently dirty people while suppressing the urge to shove them in a bathtub. The quickest way to earn her ire, besides being a racist, is to dirty something up that she recently cleaned. That’s when the cuss words come out. It should be noted that she is by no means a perfectionist but she is very precise whether it be cutting hair, cleaning a room, or shooting a gun.

Friends: Other Tiger Rifles, Faithful customers, People who let her play with their hair

Foes: Filth, Racists, People who dirty something she just cleaned

Equipment:

X1 Pair of Dog Tags
X1 Flak Armor
X1 Triplex Lasgun (Not standard issue)
X1 Laspistol
X1 Tiger Rifle Combat Fatigues
X1 Rucksack
X4 Lasgun Packs
X2 Laspistol Packs
X1 Microbead
X1 Respirator
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X1 Combat Knife
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Mess Kit
X1 Water Canteen
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit
X1 Stool With Straps
X1 Cobbled Together ‘Barber Bag’ (Clippers, Razors, Cream, etc)

Characteristics:

High Concept: Stylist Belle
Trouble: Clean and Neat
Aspect: Precise

Stats:

Forceful: 0
Sneaky: 2
Last edited by LaxKnight on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Back at it again with another character! She is one of the quickest characters I've come up with. I find something about scaring the crap out of people inspiring. :D Thank you Cat for allowing me to put her in his regiment and looking over her to make sure she fits. She will be posted here and his regiment recruitment thread. As always, if you have any questions, comments, feedback, or concerns either PM me on her or Discord or simply leave a comment here.

Name: Theodora Kelmore
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 142 lbs.
Regiment: 24th Monroe IV Lionesses ‘Cassandra’s Pride’
Born: Refinery 15-B ‘Rushmore’, Monroe IV
Training: Lioness Den ‘Perseverance’, Various mentors when integrated
Notes: Specialist with a whip, Goes by Thea
Appearance:
Theodora has an athletic build that she tries to maintain on a daily basis. She has fair skin that bare a few scars she has earned from fighting in close combat. She has dirty blonde hair that’s typically braided with colored beads at the end and fall just past the shoulders. She has milk chocolate brown eyes and a face usually plastered with a cocky smile with a very light sprinkle of faint freckles on her nose. Her maroon light carapace armor is fairly standard for the Lionesses. Her whip is always coiled on her right hip with her laspistol on the left. Her short sword is in a scabbard on the small of her back with the handle, a pommel with an Aquila stamped in the bronze ball.

History: Theodora Kelmore was born in the company homes made by her local refinery. Her whole family has worked in the same refinery for many generations. Several within her family have been tithed to join previous regiments, even before the coming of Cassandra, and she was brought up listening to their heroics. She decided early in that life in the refineries weren’t for her and that she wanted to be a Lioness. She would pretend to be a warrior fighting off imaginary foes in her youth, which her parents slightly disapproved of but in no way diminished her desire. At age 13 she was forced to work at the refinery with the rest of her family but her dreams never died. At age 18 when the call came out for the next tithe for Lionesses Theodora volunteered. Her family said she was foolish but were still proud in her. After long and grueling training and surviving her first battle as a Cub she became a full Lioness. A few battles later she demonstrated enough skill to be promoted to Lance Corporal where she allowed to choose other weapons besides the standard Shock Maul. Wanting a true challenge, she decided to try and master the whip, admiring the few who have, while also using a sword. At this moment she is fairly proficient with both along with being a survivor of several battles.

General Information: Ever since she realized what a Lioness was, Theodora yearned to become one of their number. While part of it was out of duty, what she really wanted was to become a mighty warrior like her brothers before her. She is a veteran of a few battles now but her eagerness for battle has never wavered. She enjoys taking on any challenge, be it a obstacle in the road or calling her out for a duel. This is part of the reason why the whip is her prefered weapon for she relishes the challenges in trying to master it and the fear it can inspire. She is eager to volunteer and rarely refuses any given to her. This often leads to taking on sometimes herculean or hopeless tasks but her sense of honor and pride won’t allow her to quit. To this end, she relies on her speed, grace, skill, and adaptability to come out on top with varying degrees of success. However, it is the lust for battle and constantly biting off more than she can chew that has prevented her from being looked to as a NCO.
To her friends and allies, Theodora is a good natured, if not competitive, lady who is always willing to lend a hand. If they are in trouble or have a problem, she will go out of her way to fix it. To her enemies, she is what haunts their nightmares as she whips them to pieces with grace and fear that mirrors that of some xenos. She is a confident and skilled close combat fighter, trained in a variety of melee and hand to hand techniques. Like the rest of her regiment, she is also trained in terror tactics. However, the only things she has ever shot in her life is her laspistol and a lasgun. Cassandra's Lionesses are known for being honorable and Theodora is no different, which could lead her to doing tasks she finds distasteful or boring. In her off time she is often trying to better herself in some way, like sparring or studying, or maintaining her armor, skills she learned from her time as a factory worker on her home world.
While she has confidence in her sisters and in the leadership of her COs, Theodora has doubts about the new Commissar who will also be leading the regiment. While she has great respect for Commissars, let alone a venerable one, she believes it an insult an offworlder is being used to represent the many men they have lost, her brothers being among them. However, ultimate judgement on him is reserved due to limited interaction.

Friends: Other Lionesses, Good natured competitors, Sparring partners
Foes: Those who insult her honor, People who call her cute and similar adjectives

Equipment:
X1 Monroe VI Pattern Light Carapace Armor (Sealable)
X1 Pair of Dog Tags
X1 Whip
X1 Short Sword
X1 Monroe VI Pattern Combat Shield
X1 Laspistol
X4 Laspistol Packs
X1 Lioness Combat Fatigues
X1 Rucksack
X1 Microbead
X1 Respirator
X1 Combat Knife
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Mess Kit
X1 Water Canteen
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit

Characteristics:
High Concept: Honorable and Eager Warrior
Trouble: Is That A Challenge?!
Aspect: Graceful

Stats:
Quick: 3
Last edited by LaxKnight on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey, another character! I started this one months ago, agonizing over it, but managed to write most of it in one night. Wonderful what a spark of inspiration does! As you can expect, she's not going to face a lot of combat and be a behind the scenes/support type of person. Maybe have so Admin fun. Or just mess with people. :D As always, feel free to leave any comments, concerns, or feedback of any kind in either Discord, PMs here, or this topic.

Thank you Johannes Wyss von Krieg for the amazing artwork.

Name: Haley Briarbuck
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 133 lbs.
Regiment: Adeptus Administratum, Departmento Munitorum Valmaria, Administratum Assay Corps
Born: Farm near Naris, Valmaria
Training: Expedited Basic Departmento Munitorum Training on Naris, Farming from home
Notes: Currently residing in Refugee Camp
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, Learning High Gothic
Appearance: While she may be a clerk, Haley doesn’t look like the average Munitorum clerk. Her skin is permanently tanned and decently muscled with rough hands, all earned from much of her life on a farm. She wears dark blue robes that she tries to keep well maintained. What could be seen out of the bottom of them are a pair worn brown farm boots. Dirt brown hair can be seen spilling out of the hood that framed a heart-shaped face. She has bright emerald green eyes.

History: Born and raised on a cattle farm. She has 4 other brothers and sisters with all of them contributing in some way to run it. Haley stood out from her family the moment her Momma began reading her stories to bed. She developed a love for reading, something her siblings would always pick on her for and tried to improve. As she grew older she became dissatisfied with her life, always gazing up into the stars and wishing to see the galaxy or simply leave this place. Her Dad quickly squashes all ideas of such, saying she's vital to the farm and blaming the books for filling up her head. It seemed that she would be cursed to this life.

That was, until a pair of men in PDF uniforms accompanying a blue skinned being visited her family farm. They wanted their family to supply them with food for the war effort. Her father swiftly rebuffed them, saying he's too busy trying to live to care about the war and he was a Emperor fearing man. After a bunch of squabbling the men left. The thought their life would keep going as usual. That night Haley woke up to the sound of Autogun fire and the smell of smoke. They fled as their farm burned, razed by the traitor PDF. They lost their father and two of her siblings disappeared. They ran to the closest city, Naris, seeking refuge. They managed to find some but quickly realized they needed to find some way of sustaining themselves.

Her mother tried working as a tailor but that wouldn't be enough. Being the oldest sibling, she was obligated to find a job and she found it at the Naris Departmento Munitorum. Not willing to fight as a Guardsman or PDF, she saw it as a opportunity to maybe someday leave this miserable planet. Gifted blue robes, she received some very brief training before being assigned as a mail clerk. It was gruelling work and both the IG and the refugees give her a hard time but at least she has a job to help support her family.

General Information: Haley who's eyes always point to the sky, wishing for a better tomorrow and dreaming of what was out there. She loves stories and takes up most of her free time with reading, much to the chagrin of her family. Her favorite stories are about the heroics of Space Marines and the Guard. They often blame the books for filling her head with silly dreams. She always wanted to leave the farm, and perhaps the planet, but the razing of her home swiftly brought her to reality. She's a hard worker, a trait beat into her from farm life, and tries her best to support her scattered family.

Due to her position as a native Valmarian working for the Departmento Munitorum, she is often harassed by both the IG and other natives who see her as some sort of traitor. She's think skinned enough to bear it and witty enough to deliver some sass but some nights the pressures of her life cause her to fall asleep crying. Haley really needs her job to support her family and knows her origin as a refugee would bring a lot of scrutiny on her so she does her absolute best to keep things by the book. Her farm had next to no technology she finds herself incredibly inept with technology, barely managing to use the tools in her line of work. Life doesn't seem to be getting better for Haley but she still keeps her eyes to the stars.

Friends: None. For now.

Foes: Tau, largely distrusts PDF.

Equipment:

X1 Blue Robes
X1 Dataslate
X1 Notebook
X1 Pencil
X1 Las Pistol
X2 Las packs
X1 Multitool

Characteristics:

High Concept: Farmgirl Looking To The Stars
Trouble: Technology? What’s That?
Aspect: Reading is fun!!

Stats:

COMPLETED THREADS:

- [Closed] Passing the Paper Torch.
Last edited by LaxKnight on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:40 am

Today we have an Enginseer who will be, at this moment in time, be considered a one shot for The Push. Will she become a full character? Possibly if she survives. She isn't finished but in this state serviceable where what is written down is extremely unlikely to change. TBC stands for To Be Completed. As always, feel free to give me any feedback by PMs, Discord, or simply leaving it here.

Name: Raydinia Tylsmith
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 270 lbs.
Regiment: 787th “Hellborn” Armageddon Mechanized Steel Legion
Born: Forgeworld Eon
Training: Enginseer stuff
Notes: Often goes by nickname Ray
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, High Gothic, Binaric Cant
Appearance: Raydinia looks similar to a pale, blue eyed, fit, blonde woman with a few key exceptions. The most immediate one is that she has two mechadendrites sprouting from her spine, being her claw like servoarm which could easily lift tanks and her utility which consists of various tools to help her with repairs. Next would be her neck, which is no longer flesh but metal with a vox grill over her throat for this is where her respiratory filter implant was put to allow her to survive the hellish environments of Armageddon. Lastly were her metal pointer fingertips, which hide two of her three MIU connectors with the last being at the base of her neck. What’s invisible to the naked eye is the electroos on her hands that go up her forearms. Intricate blue designs would begin to glow when she would use them. She wears red robes to signify that she is a Enginseer but has dark blue trim and underlining, the colors of her Forgeworld Eon. The bottom left corner of her robe she has the symbol of her seconded regiment, the 787th Hellborn, on it to signify she belongs there while the bottom right had the symbol of her Forgeworld. The carapace armor that she wears over her chest and legs are black.

History: Raydinia Tylsmith originally belonged to Forgeworld Eon but eventually she was seconded to the regiments on Armageddon as an Enginseer. She has been between many regiments, obtaining a high position due to surviving so long and how machines are very cooperative with her, and eventually ended up in the 787th Armageddon Mechanized Steel Legion. Since then she is often found in the motor pool, vowing to help her ‘babies’ as she tries to tend to the survivors of the horrific explosion.

General Information: TBC

Friends: TBC

Foes: TBC

Equipment:
1x Voxbead
1x Carapace chest piece and greaves
1x Omnissian Axe
1x Plasma Pistol
1x Dataslate

Augments:
MIU with connectors on spine and both pointer fingers
Servoarm Mechadendrite
Utility Mechadendrite
Electoos on hands
Respiratory Filter Implant

Characteristics:

High Concept: Mama Enginseer
- Expertly treats all machines under her care as if they were her children.
Trouble: Machine Over Man
- While not hateful to them, if it the lives of a dataslate and a Guardsman were on the line, she would pick the dataslate.
Aspect: They Sing To Me!
- Likely because of how she treats them, the machines she interacts with seem to be exceptionally cooperative with her.

Stats:

Clever: 3

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Tue May 29, 2018 3:49 pm

[[LaxKnight back at it again with another character! Thank you Richard for all of your help and looking over her to make sure she's okay. Hopefully, the schemes and shenanigans shall be enacted soon! As always, feel free to give any feedback to me either here, by PMs, in Discord, or wherever else you find me at.]]

“I don’t want a promotion. Means putting a target on my back and, worse, paperwork. As a Sergeant I can do things…. More freely. You like that wine? Harder to do as a Staff Sergeant or a Butterbar.”
Gabriella ‘Gabby’ Smith when asked by a Second Son about her rank

Name: Gabriella ‘Gabby’ Smith
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 134 lbs.
Regiment: 827nd Unseen Sons
Born: Penal Colony 8519
Training: Life of hard knocks, Unseen Sons training facility 8-05, OJT
Notes: Veteran Sergeant, ties to Black Market/Underground
Appearance: Gabby isn’t too special in form, a simple average frame, maybe a little thin from not eating as well as others. She has fair skin marked with scars, which is often covered by her black plated Carapace Armor and olive brown fatigues, but the one visible to most people is the scar around her neck earned from having to survive training with an explosive collar being a little too tight and yanked around in it. Over the scar, she has a small tattoo of the words ‘CUT HERE’. Her straight fiery red hair is usually tied back into a ponytail as a black NCO cover sits on top of her head, keeping it out of her dirt brown eyes. Her arms have some light freckles and burns. She also has a brand on her right shoulder blade of her old serial number: GS-85OP-7391.

History: Gabriella Smith, known as Gabby throughout her life, was born on the prison planet Penal Colony 8519, her only crime was being the offspring of criminals. She never knew her father but thankfully her mother took care of her even as she slaved away at the chemical mines. That was until her mother died when Gabby was age 9, leaving her alone in a world full of some of the hardest and deadliest convicts in Imperium. She made a short living stealing what she needed to survive until a thought occurred to her: perhaps she could make a better living selling what she stole. It was while she would enact her scheme that she discovered that she had the gift of gab along with the proper brains for schemes as she began building some semblance of power and wealth, for a convict anyway. No longer occupied with simply trying to survive, her mind began to dream. As she got older she began to realize that no amount of power would satisfy her as long as she was in this wasteland. She wanted out, she wanted to see the stars.

When Gabby turned 18 she finally decided to do something about it. She’s been watching as the Unseen Sons selected those worthy enough for a spot on the lottery to join their ranks, learning and scheming as she thought up of a plan to get a place among their number. The first step was training herself to meet their grueling and brutal physical standards to even qualify. The second was using her contacts, supplies, power, and whatever else she had to get in the good graces of those who ran the lottery. Then, at the age of 20, she felt the time was right and cashed in all of the owed favors, blackmail, and extortion to get a spot in the Unseen Sons.

The first thing that happened to Gabby was an explosive collar was strapped around her neck, which was a little too small, then thrown into basic training like a baby thrown in chem shark infested waters, which she also had to do at some point during her training. After she learned how to survive in the new world she put herself in, she then put her sights on thriving in it. As a Conscript, she started trying to get in the good favor of higher ups and demonstrating leadership skills. She learned that it was best for her to keep people alive for power was in the people that followed you. Doing this earned her respect and minions willing to go along with her plans when they finally graduated. That moment came when they were entered into their first battle against Orks. Gabby lead her group and three quarters of them survived while completing the mission, a great feat for a penal legion. With that, she officially became a full member of the Unseen Sons, losing her explosive collar.

Since then Gabby has survived several battles on many different worlds. Her direct and cunning leadership, respect from her troops, and the ability to often be able to acquire things Guardsmen of a penal legion normally wouldn’t be able to get their hands on along with surviving 6 years has landed her the title and rank of Veteran Sergeant. Since being deployed on Valmaria she has established an underground network of contacts and supplies along with a series of deals, favors, blackmail, and operations with others to try and ensure that if she needed something done, it would happen. However, with the Rogue Trader supplying them she is finding it hard to compete, forcing her to either get a hold of more exotic goods, deal with other regiments, or actually do some soldiering.

General Information: If there was one word that would describe Gabby, it would be survivor. It speaks volumes about how she, a penal legionnaire, has managed to not only survive her home planet but be in the Guard for over 6 years, rightly earning her the rank and title of Veteran Sergeant. She as seen much over that time so few things faze her, taking horror and terror in her stride. Perhaps she might be shaking inside but she is a master of hiding her fear, for showing it often got one killed. Put her in just about any scenario and she will find a way to make sure she makes it.

Gabby often finds that the best way to ensure survival is to gain control in whatever situation she’s in. The best way of ensuring that is to grab and obtain power. With enough power, she can gain control and with control, she can ensure her own fate and survival. This often gives her labels such as control freak and power hungry. They aren’t wrong though for she enjoys being in control and the feeling of being able to manipulate a situation to her liking. If she isn’t in control of something, everything else falls away as her sole focus becomes taking that control back. She is willing to use whatever means to see that happen, be it favors, exchanges, gifts, and darker, more underhanded methods. Her background often sees her resort to the latter. Gabby has found the best form of power comes in numbers, contacts, and just people in general. Because of this, she rarely travels alone, usually having at least some minion nearby, for her methods and power often makes her enemies and also allow her to leverage them to make a show of force. Gabby likens herself as some sort of businesswoman or mob boss, for wherever she is at she is compelled to set roots in whatever underground or shady society is existing or, if none exists, make a network of her own in which she acquires things people shouldn’t and sells them to acquire more influence and power. The longer she is there, the more extensive it becomes as what she can get becomes grander and more exotic until she is finally uprooted into another warzone. She often operates through minions and thugs but she isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty. Sometimes things need a personal touch and she can’t trust anyone to get something done besides herself.

A strange talent Gabby wasn’t aware of until she joined the Unseen Sons is her skill for words and have them be heard. When she talks, people tend to listen for it often carries confidence and assertiveness, perhaps an undertone of a threat depending on who she deals with. She has also found this ability useful for talking her way out of trouble along with coax others to accept her deals. Gabby doesn’t consider anyone a friend, merely acquaintances. That being said, the closest thing she has to a family and the only people worthy of any measure of her trust, no matter how slim, are other Unseen Sons. Often it is the Unseen Sons that benefit from her schemes and deals. They are her regiment after all, and their betterment and survival would ensure her own. While not incapable of showing respect to those outside the regiment, she generally doesn’t care for anyone else besides her contacts and, to a lesser degree, other penal legionnaires. She doesn’t like Cadians in particular, not only because of their beef with the regiment but also because she thinks they are overrated. Gabby is a hardened veteran with no qualms about killing anyone to get what she wants but she has a very soft spot for dogs. She met and befriended one in a battlefield and it was the closest thing she’s felt to being loved since her mom died. She will never ever harm a dog and one day wishes to have on as a companion again.

Friends: Other Unseen Sons, Dogs

Foes: Cadians, Pretty Much Everyone Else

Equipment:

X1 Merovech Issued Environmentally Sealed Carapace Armor, minus Helmet
X1 Merovech Issued Prey Sense Goggles
X1 NCO Cover
X1 Pair of Dog Tags
X1 Merovech Issued Assault Lasgun
X1 Laspistol
X2 Unseen Son Combat Fatigues
X1 Nomen Tags
X1 Microbead
X5 Lasgun Packs
X2 Laspistol Packs
X1 Rucksack
X1 Respirator
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X1 Combat Knife
X2 Shivs
X1 Entrenching Tool
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Mess Kit
X1 Water Canteen
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit

Characteristics:

High Concept: Underground Survivor
- Gabby is a born criminal and ultimately a survivor. She knows how to thrive in the underground and seeks power through intimidation, guile, extortion, and many other underhanded and shadowy means.
Trouble: Control
- To Gabby, control equals survival, and whatever she’s a part of she must be in control, have something to manage, and know what's going on. Those who can’t get with the program will learn.
Aspect: Silver Tongue
- When Gabby speaks, people listen for it commands attention. Her words are like crystals: smooth, attractive, colorful, and hard when necessary.

Stats:

Quick: 0

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:47 am

This is the character I will be using for Out with the Old, In with the New. She is currently a one-shot but could possibly be more if she survives. That being said, DO NOT PUT HER ON THE ROSTER!

Name: Anastasia ‘Ana’ Lyashev
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 97 lbs.
Regiment: 52nd Valhallan Ice Warriors, Department of Transportation
Born: Hive Nivski, Valhalla
Training: Valhalla Training and Survival Base
Notes: Driver, Mechanic, and First Medical Responder
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, some Tech Lingua
Appearance: Ana has leather brown hair often tied in a bun to keep it out of her green eyes, which often has bags under her eyes. She’s a little short and thin but that just makes it easier to get into smaller spaces. Her hands, though usually gloved, are often scratched up and has a few scars from all the wires, cotter pins, and whatnot that poke her. She wears the standard Valhallan grey-blue uniform coat and ushanka but it often has a few small pin sized holes, some soot, maybe some grease from her job that her superiors tend to overlook given her job. She has three flasks on her at all times, the first being tanna which is and the other two in hidden pouches filled with alcohol. Often all of Ana’s tools are in her sling rucksack when she needs to go out of the workshop that is never far out of her reach.

Summary: Officially, Anastasia Lyashev, known to everyone as Ana, is a driver for the 52nd Valhallan Ice Warriors, Department of Transportation. Unofficially, Ana usually spends her time as a mechanic on the vehicles to ensure they run. Ana also finds that her job requires her to be a medic, having to patch people up from accidents while working or getting hurt in the field. Ana enjoys her work but enjoys working with friends or better yet drinking with them more. It isn’t uncommon to find her in the Fox Hole enjoying a nice Rahzvod or drinking people under the table. All this drinking hides a very stressed and sad person inside. She feels like if something is broken, she has to fix it and if something was left undone, be it a job uncompleted or a friend’s burden weighing them down, she can’t rest until it’s done. This often results in her working longer hours than normal and she finds that alcohol not only helps her sleep but deal with all the pressure she puts on herself.

Ana takes a shot of Rahzvod when she wakes up and periodically drinks while working. She usually has a shot before her first drive for luck for almost every time she hasn’t one of her drives in the day will go bad. To help keep people who are a little more hardline off her she often just puts a tiny bit of alcohol in normal drinks to hide the smell. All this drinking though doesn’t mean that she’s not responsible. It doesn’t seem to hinder her performance and somehow through all of it she still works well enough to do a good job. She can’t let it get in the way of doing her job and fixing things now, can she?

Friends: Valhallans, other mechanics, frequenters of the Fox Hole who enjoy a drink

Foes: Second Sons, Administratum

Equipment:

X1 Lascarbine
X1 Laspistol
X1 Combat Knife
X4 Charge Packs
X2 Laspistol Packs
X2 Frag Grenades
X2 Krak Grenades
X1 Flak Armor
X1 Imperial Guard Valhallan Uniform
X1 Respirator
X1 Poor Weather Gear
X1 Rucksack
X1 Mess Kit
X2 Water Canteens
X1 Rechargeable Lamp
X1 Grooming Kit
X1 Dog Tags
X1 Combitool
X1 Mechanic’s Toolbox
X1 First Aid Kit
X3 Drinking Flasks

Cybernetics
Mind Impulse Unit

Characteristics:

High Concept: Fix Everything - Though it is often vehicles she fixes, Ana is compelled to try to fix whatever is broken, be it machines, bones, or people.
Trouble: Functioning Alcoholic - Ana needs at least one drink (though usually more) to get her through a day.
Aspect: Born Behind The Wheel - Ana is naturally gifted with the operation and maintenance of vehicles, be it a truck or a tank. She can drive and fix practically anything that has at least one wheel.

Stats:

Clever: 3
Flashy: 1

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:16 am

Another character. This time I will be joining the ranks of the ever-expanding Krieg. I heard more com people were needed; here you go. Thank you Johan for helping me make her. As always, if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or whatnot either leave them here, PM me, or message me on Discord.

Name: #9453/25-207 “Verena”
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 148 lbs.
Regiment: 554th Krieg Infantry, Regiment Attachment: 9453rd Company
Born: Medical Complex 5, Hive 5, Krieg
Training: Neueskrieginfanterietruppen Programme 01, (New Krieg Infantry Troops Programme #1) Training Complex 008, Hive 05, Krieg
Notes: Scarred hands, Likes to read, Lacks accent
Languages Spoken: Low Gothic, Kreigschprache, Understands Bits of High Gothic

Appearance: #9453/25 wears the standard anthrazitgrau (field grey) Krieg greatcoat with a slightly lighter inline with the normal colors of her regiment with the minor exceptions of her backpack vox caster with several pouches to hold other gear, carapace armor to allow her to better protect the vox unit and commanders she finds herself near, and modified respirator unit that allows her to speak/listen to vox easier. As to show her position as a Vox Trooper, she wears a yellow aiguillette and a yellow strap on her coat shoulder. Otherwise, she looks like most others in her regiment. When she removes her mask and helmet, however, they would find her hair snow white and cut into a bob with bangs parted to go behind her ears. Her skin is fairly pale and her eyes dark blue with a steely sort of determination behind them. Like many of her brothers and sisters, she bears her own assortment of scars and burns, most notably the burns on her hands from trying to get a burning vox caster operational.

History: Like many Kriegers currently serving and dying across the Galaxy, Unit #9453/25’s Role was predetermined to serve in the Imperial Guard. Albeit in a slightly different manner: Its regiment, part of a long experiment in adjusting Krieg doctrine to the ever-changing warzones of the Imperium and the ever-rising costs of raising and transporting new regiments as well as increasing cohesion with other regiments, The Unit was trained enough in Social Graces to act –if not understand- not fully logical actions the rest of the Humans commit, as it turned out the Unit was so good at it – it was elevated from its lowly role in an Assault Squad to a Vox Operator, not before rigorous training at interpreting and memorising transmissions, signals, and all manners of Communication techniques used by both Krieg and the Imperium. To help make it more effective in its task, the Unit was thoroughly trained to speak as clearly, concisely, and smoothly as possible with absolutely no accent. She was further required to know how to operate and repair her vox caster unit and ordered to protect such valuable equipment at all costs for clear and concise communication is key to victory. Eventually, she passed and was placed under the platoon HQ squad of her platoon lead by Leutnant (2nd Lt.) #9453/535-201, accompanying him to the Field and sustaining injuries from protecting the Officer and vox caster. Through her unrelenting duty, she earned the name “Verena” for faithful service and to make it easier to communicate with Non-Krieg. With their deployment onto Valmaria and the grievous losses sustained by all Imperial forces, Unit #9453/25 now finds herself being forced to work more and more often with non-Krieg personnel thanks to her specialized skill set and the urgency of her Captain #9453/1-101 due to her being more indoctrinated in social graces than standard Krieg units.

Friends: N/A
Foes: Whomever her regiment deems

Equipment:
-No. 98 Lucius Pattern Lasgun (6/6 Packs)
-Laspistol (2/2 Packs)
-Mono-Knife
-Frag Grenades (2/2)
-Photon Flash Grenades (2/2)
-Smoke Grenades (4/4)
-Red Smoke Grenades (2/2)
-Green Smoke Grenades (2/2)
-Carapace Armour
-Long Range Vox Caster
-Signal Flags (2)
-Signal Flares w/ Flare Gun (3/3)
-Chrono Watch
-Data Slate
-Combat Uniform (2/2)
-Ident Tag
-Magnoculars
-Micro Bead
-Photo Visor
-Poor Weather Gear
-Modified Krieg Respirator
-Rucksack
-Water Canteen
-Sandbag (4/4)
-Basic Toolkit
-Vox Caster Repair Kit
-Entrenching Tool 9-70
-Grooming Kit
-Lamp Pack
-Mess Kit
-Uniform & Tools Maintenance kit
-Blanket & Sleeping Bag
-Rations (17 Days)
-Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer- Naris Print
-Random Assortment of Misplaced Books (?)

Characteristics:

High Concept: Clear and Concise Communication
#9453/25 was trained to make sure communication come across as clearly and smoothly as possible to make sure meanings and messages are properly understood.
Trouble: Must Protect This Vox!
#9453/25 has been trained to protect her vox caster at all costs. She takes precious care of it, keeping it in peak condition, and will never leave it behind.
Aspect: Studious
#9453/25 seeks to learn more in order to become more effective in her job through observation and reading. This often means staying quiet and thinking first before acting when it comes to interacting with others.

Stats:

Flashy: 1