Catching up!

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kaiser
Site Admin

Postby Kaiser » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:06 am

Hey guys! Now that booklet and adepticon stuff is done (thank you for helping me proof, btw!) I'm going to be catching up on the forums, adding some features, and maybe even getting to participate for once! Thank you so much for being super patient with me.

I've given Richard some goodies to get to you guys in the coming weeks, and as things calm down and I catch up on sleep I'd like to do more too. The community around the comic has been and always will be the best part of doing it, and I'm humbled each time I get to peek on here and see all the fantastic storylines and characters chugging along purely for the fun of it.

It's good to be back!

Talancir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Talancir » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:08 am

Welcome back! I hope to be calling upon you and Richard soon for the Fort Stultus Memorial Dinner.

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 am

Huzzah! Hope you had a good time at Adepticon.

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

Zink

Postby Zink » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Welcome back, Boss.

DeMarchese

Postby DeMarchese » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Welcome.
Welcome Home.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Huzzah! Our overlords have returned! No longer will the Forum be undermodded or underequiped to deal with our child-like enthusiasm!
Do make sure to clear the Completed Threads though, they kinda begin to clugg up a little, not by much, but so is Heresy that must be removed at every opportunity... like... Kebab... :D

/

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

What do you mean by, clear? Archive them?

Kaiser
Site Admin

Postby Kaiser » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:11 pm

We can archive them to a subforum, but more importantly- they'll need medals! Richard and I will be seeing to this in the next week or two. (He's still on the road on the way back from the con doing work stuff)

CyGamer

Postby CyGamer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Who says the future has to be grimdark? Matt Ward that's who.

DeMarchese

Postby DeMarchese » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Bear

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:00 pm

hello

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:20 pm

/

Drocol Ritter von Krieg

Postby Drocol Ritter von Krieg » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Hey Lord General Militant Kaiser is back.

Talancir

Postby Talancir » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 am

rodbob

Postby rodbob » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Doing the work of the Emperor is its own reward.

Characters: