[PM] "Evening Vox Talks" with Felix Hartmann

Anywhere within the IG perimeter
Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:07 pm

++...Well... Back when I was still being trained by the former quartermaster may-he-walk-the-halls-of-Terra I saw a child roaming around outside base wearing a Cadian helmet and waving an Aquila around, I immediately took the helmet and stored it away. A few days later I saw the kid sneaking around with blue markings on his face and wearing Tau iconography, I didn't want to hurt him so I fired a warning shot in his direction with my shotgun and he scurried off. A couple days later I saw found him next to a tree, his lower half was laying about 5 feet from the rest. I pinned the guy who did it by figuring out what weapon was used and had him issued a plasma gun.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:20 pm

++Aren't Plasma Guns those volatile pieces of Imperial Technology with more than 50% chance to blow up in your hands? And are actually very expensive? Don't take my word for it, I saw one of them Cog Boys fussing around a Plasma Coil like it was some sacred and Dangerous Relic -More than the Usual.
I ain't gonna judge what you did to the man, I think we all can agree bastard had it coming but a Plasma Gun? 'Tleast the Job was done fully.++

++Did you have any Jobs you would have wanted to do? Any Aspirations or Dreams for the Future?++

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 am

++Well, back when I was with the demolition teams before my incident with that knarloc I had always wanted to join the Kasrkin. There's just gotta be something about it that gives those guys such an air of "I could kill you without trying." I've always wanted to drop straight into the thick of things guns blazing but knowing I'll be fine when the job is done.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:40 am

++Yes, Carapace Armour and Hellguns have a great impact on survivability.++

++Looks like we have come to the end of our time. Quick Holland, Name a Song and Genre!++
Last edited by Johannes Wyss von Krieg on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Furbnus

Postby Furbnus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:08 pm

++My Sister's a Sister! Imperial Metal!++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:03 am

++Now that's a rarity. Heard there are Adepta Sororitas here, this is for you ladies. Thank you Holland, and good night. WHAT'S THA- *kzzt* ++

The rest of the night goes uneventful save for the light "pop" sounds of the mutual artillery exchange with the Imperial Cannons matching some high tempo unmatched by the xenos who have never heard of Imperial Metal. Tomorrow the medicae tent will be full of guards who hit their foreheads unto one thing or the other.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Sooner or later, when competition emerges -it gets discovered. What a surprise could Felix experience when the ratings to the ShakeingSpire Audio-Captures dropped by 60% in favour to some other talk show hosted by no one else but a TERRAN. Yes, from the HOLY TERRA in the TERRAN SYSTEM. Where the GOD EMEPEROR OF MANKIND is taking a 10,000 year dump. THAT Terra.

Needless to say, excitement was in bountiful amounts and the Radio Host could certainly not hide is own. Until one day....

++So I tell the Tax Collector, "I Make 30 Thrones a month, and you take 20. How can I pay for the Bluey Cable Service?" Understandably, he felt my pain and asked me to show him some of the premium content his own package doesn't cover.++

++Casual Law-Breaking-in-favour-of-selfish-gain-aside, I have noticed Jorgen and I have gotten a 'partner' across the lines. Oh yes, you know him. A mate from a little rock in space called HOLY FRAKKING TERRA! AND WE GOT HIM ON THE LINE! Jorgen took out his special Golden Spray Paint just for the occasion. *Sounds of Spraying in the background* The Floor is Gold too just to match the rest of the room.++

++So who are you? Man of Holiness?++

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:43 pm

++Hello! Yes, I'm Luca Astora of the Lucifer Blacks. Former Guardsman of the Imperial Palace and currently serving with the Imperial guard here on Naris! That said, I've also got someone else here with me, Leftenant Carolyne Hood.++

##Hello as well, yes I'm here to keep our dear corporal on track. I'm the propaganda officer for the Imperial guard here on the base, I'll be helping with anything that goes over the Hivers head.##

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:49 pm

++Magnificent, truly magnificent. Not only I got myself a Terran but also an Officer who was trained to speak to the masses!++

++So, how do you find your recent vacation location? Enjoying Natick's Boys? The Blue Ladies? We sure do. *sounds of faint Explosions in the background*++

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:17 pm

++It's been interesting. Honestly, I left before we knew anything was going on here... I was actually supposed to be a bodyguard here. Of course, I've not really encounter Natick's boys, I did face the blue xenos and they didn't seem to know your place compared to humans.++

##I wouldn't call it a vacation... Luca here is actually going to be living on Naris. He'll be staying permanently.##

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:32 pm

++Permanently? Well I am afraid the Colour will not go anytime soon if Jorgen has his way. Whose body was the ultra glory boy supposed to be guarding? Someone important like the Head Vayne? Imagine that! The Senatorum Imperialis decreed that Vayne must not be killed, that one must be a tale worth telling! Now who is it? My ex-wife? Too bad but I thought them High Lords want to get rid of Evil++

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:20 am

++Actually I was assigned to the Planetary Governor of course by the time I got here... The planet was a war zone. But yes I will be living here serving whoever is next put in charge.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm

++I don't think even a Lucifer Black from Terra could have protected from an Orbital Lance Strike, but what do I know? Never seen a Void Generator, maybe they can be hidden inside a Terran. Though if the Blueies win, would you serve under whoever the Tau bring then?.++

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:25 pm

++If the enemy wins, I'll be executed, perhaps I could have changed things perhaps it was destined to be. As for void shield generators, they are quite to big fit in a person.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 pm

++Not if the person in question was as big as the Gov'nor, and peeps question how did food export dropped. Here's a secret: the Production only increased! Roughly equivalent to the mass gain of our nobs. At best our Honoured Terran would be relegated to operating the lifter that moved the sod around. Appropriate Humour aside, how could a single person change the course of history? Could you somehow spared our world this pain?++

Archer

Postby Archer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:25 am

##He couldn't, that said if Luca had been serving beforehand he would PDF now instead of Imperial Guardsman if he survived that is.##

++I... Yes, the Lieutenant is right, I probably couldn't have changed things and might have just died as well. However, if you want a joke, I can tell you that a house the size of a vox station costs more than this planet.++

##Wait, if they are that expensive how do you live?##

++Apartment space given to those who serve the Adeptus Terra well. I'm quite proud of my parents for the lifestyle we had I even had my own room! It was pretty small but I had my own bed and enough room for some toys as a kid.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:57 pm

++Great way to equate our home to your hut on Terra, bold boy. I am sure our Blue 'Friends' appreciate your contribution to their war effort. Now that we started on Propaganda, Miss Hood, what do you employ in your line of work?++

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 pm

++I-I didn't mean it like that! I was saying how amazing it that you can all have your own homes... No Terran save for the richest have more than just a few rooms. Owning my home is a dream no Terran really ever has...++

##Music is my favorite method reaching out to people. Songs from Valmaria, traditional songs from guardsmen homeworlds, and original works from throughout the Imperium. I also have Luca do a voxcast where he an answers questions, he is also one of my musician's you may have heard he played at Candlemass.##

++I'm not really that good... I learned to play as a kid because my friends liked singing hymns. We would spend hours singing them for pilgrim for thrones to spend on treats and toys.++

##Is that why you know phrases in high gothic?##

++I know prayers and few phrases the priests would explain to us when we asked.++

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 pm

++ *Sigh* A dream that once was a reality to many here. Though Lady Sensor here have the good ideas, Jorgen might love to spend some time with her, too bad he's here keeping the whole operation from collapsing. Who do you think scatters Natick's Lads when I am on Air? *Faint gunshots in the distance* That's what I thought.++

++Hmm Holy Terra... you know, some people think it exists only in legends given by too-fat-for-their-own-good Priests in gold embroidery. I thought it was populated solely by Space Marines, but to hear a mortal man coming from there -speaking of Housing Troubles is incredibly jarring... What it is to live there, on the Throne World? ++

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 am

++Well... I grew up in a massive hive city. My family lived around the middle of the hive... Most of those employed by the Adeptus Terra do, my parents were scribes, they wrote down records. Since each generation of Terran's has to record and help expand the Imperial record system we do get an education, every day I attend school my off days I went to the cathedral or we watched parades held to honor the Imperium.++

##Sounds better than most hive worlds I've heard of.##

++Anyway, as a kid I saw a space marine in one of the parades, it was one for the Feast of Emperor's ascension... Which is a big holiday on Terra where we honor the Space Marines and the day the Emperor ascended to the Golden Throne. After that, I knew I wanted to be a soldier, well really a Space Marine... But I didn't know how to become one of those so I'd just have to settle for being a soldier, anyway just after I turned sixteen I volunteered for evaluation.++

##You volunteered? Voluntold is much more common I've heard.##

++Guardsman on Terra are not drafted from the PDF you see are PDF is made up of legendary regiments from around Sol segmentum and since so few guardsmen need to be replaced each year it's very low odds of actually becoming a Lucifer or any of the other regiments depending on what planet you sign up from. Then run you through tests of the body and soul... Failures of the bodily test join newly formed regiments to be sent out elsewhere, failing a purity test... Well, Commissars had servitors to pick up the spent shells.++

##That sounds harrowing...##

++And after that it's six years of training under veterans of the Lucifer Blacks before you even see the Imperial Palace. I can tell you about life around the Palace as well if you like.++