Howdy again folks.

For anything else, questions, discussion, etc.
TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:06 am

I know I disappeared again. Almost mid post actually. This is not an excuse, just an apology for being gone, without notice.

So…

I’ll be honest, I got into the habit, again, of not posting. July was just a busy month and posting kept getting pushed back. July 3rd was my birthday, then America’s Independence Day, then the 16th was my late grandfather’s birthday. The following week was my Uncle’s Birthday. I wasn’t too close to my Uncle,to my own regret, so I don’t know the exact date, but as a kid we always celebrated it a week after my grandfather’s.

My Uncle Died early July, 2019. Again I wasn’t too close to him personally, but I was close to his children.

Now to top this off, as some of you are aware, I was out of a job since May. During July, I managed to score quite a few interviews, some leading to second interviews. One lead to my current job. Since I was running low on funds, I could not afford to not go to any of them.

My weeks got a little bit packed up with so much stuff, suit cleanings, interviews, funeral, visiting grandma on grandpa’s birthday, etc, that I just got out of the habit of posting/visiting EO.

Now during August, actually I had time. I just had gotten so used to not Posting, I just wasn’t. To be 100 percent honest, I just wasn’t thinking about it. I was also using my Phone as my primary source of the web activity, which I didn’t really visit EO on so it wasn’t a quick link for me.

NOW I HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN!

So…

I’m Backish? Sorta. I currently do not have a fixed schedule. So I’ll try to be on at least once a week. Preferably more. But we’ll see. My track record isn’t very good.

Again this is not an excuse, just an apology for being gone.

-Red

LaxKnight

Postby LaxKnight » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:53 pm

It's fine. The site is kind of broken anyway. We still love you! <3
Apparently, I made too many characters. Here they are:

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Yeah, I noticed that. Do we know what happened?

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:08 pm

Heresy. Heresy is what happened...
//

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:10 am

Dark Mechanicus or Three Nurglings in a Coat?

Hobbsy

Postby Hobbsy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Lol, I forgot about the nurglings. They may have finally gotten there revenge :lol:
//

QuothTheRaven

Postby QuothTheRaven » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:25 am

Been awful quiet lately, for sure

TheRedauthar

Postby TheRedauthar » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:11 pm

We just need a new thread going. Traction will pick up.

Johannes Wyss von Krieg

Postby Johannes Wyss von Krieg » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Welcome back friend, Site Code is unstable or something. Can't see posts with BBCode in them, or Older posts even without ones.
For now we are hunkered down in the Forum's Discord Server and hoping for the Emperor and Kaiser's Salvation. Come visit, much less quiet than here and we have memes.

/